403 Prairie Rose Way, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Movin-Tunes

Movin-Tunes is a passionate wedding DJ company located in San Marcos, California. With over 14 of experience, DJ Simple has the skill and knowledge to provide the best entertainment for your wedding day. Offering custom sound, music production and lighting; Movin-Tunes provides all the options you need to make your special day unforgettable.

Rock, country and pop music are just a few of the selections available from Movin-Tunes' variety of music genres. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, an MC and a photo booth. They offer many services for couples to choose from including karaoke to get your guests involved. The option of a bilingual MC and video projection are just two of the many services available that make Movin-Tunes stand out from other DJ companies. Other services offered are:

• Do-not-play list

Cuvia Club
Cuvia Club
06 05 15 54 53
Movin-Tunes
clean wedding set up with gobo
Botanical garden

Movin-Tunes 6
Movin-Tunes 7
  • Rob

Rob DeRieux · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional, Professional, Charismatic, Prepared, Perfect.

Hiring a DJ for a wedding or any event can be so difficult because of how crucial they are to making the event a success. They are the face, the voice and the life of the party. I’ve been to so many weddings and being a DJ myself I might be critical but the majority miss the mark for me and some are down right terrible. Dave with Movin Tunes blows the mark out of the water. Dave is a full service wedding DJ with every last detail you need to make your wedding run smooth, look stylish, vibe perfectly and rock out! Trust me, have one conversation with Dave and you will know you are dealing with an experienced professional with personality, knowledge and all the right gear to make your dream day perfect. You need multiple sound systems for ceremony and reception.... he’s got it. You want uplighting and spot lights for decor, he’s got you. You need projectors for a slide show or gobo... he’s got you. You want top quality sound equipment and an infinite library of music for your event he’s got it! State of the art photo booth with background options... no problem. He even gave us a slideshow put to music of our choice with all the photo booth photos. I got the idea to project a wedding logo on the wall for the dance after the reception the WEEK OF OUR WEDDING and I was worried it was too late but I called Dave anyways. Like any other question I had for him through the whole experience he responded “No problem, I got you”. He rush ordered the gobo and had it next day aired and it arrived the day before. Oh and it looked amazing. I truly can’t say enough about Dave and our experience. He absolutely killed it and made our dream day perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Movin-Tunes 8
    Movin-Tunes 9
    Movin-Tunes 10
    Movin-Tunes 11
    Movin-Tunes 12

Movin-Tunes's reply:

Oh wow. Thanks so much For the kind words Rob! You and Nicky were so amazing last Saturday! It was a complete honor and privilege to entertain you, your family and your guests!

• Melina

Melina · Married on 06/01/2019

Fun and Professional

David was amazing! We met with David and he had the energy we were looking for. David included uplights and a cake light in our package. He worked with us so we had all our must play songs on the list for our wedding. He cued the music perfectly for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. David was fun at our wedding and gave some sweet words of advice before our ceremony. You will not be disappointed, David is excellent!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Movin-Tunes 13
  • John

John Kennedy · Married on 03/09/2019

Hands down the best decision we made!!

I can't put into words how incredibly amazing Dave is. He gets 5 stars in every aspect only because they won't let me rate him 1,000,000 stars. He is extremely responsive and on top of every aspect. He guided us through every step of the process and even gave us excellent recommendations for our wedding day. He goes way way above and beyond and takes the extra step in every area. Flexible is an understatement, he dealt with all our questions, concerns and was willing to do anything we asked of him. When it comes to a special event that is important to you this is the guy you want to hire, trust us! He is an incredible value and by far the best money we spent for our wedding. He had the place rocking with his vast selections of tunes, from every genre from every decade. His lights were on point and his talking on the microphone skills had everyone doing what they needed to be doing and added that extra touch that many neglect. His photo booth was so cool and made for a lot of special memories for life. I truly can't say enough when it comes to how awesome our experience with him as our DJ was. Now call this guy, look no further and don't spend another second stressing on this aspect of your event. We may have hired a DJ but feel like we now have a new friend!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Movin-Tunes's reply:

I have to first say thank you 🙏That 8 song grand entrance was so cool!!! Your family and guests were above polite and welcoming! I really could see you and your family as close friends!

Thank you again!

Movin-Tunes Pricing

Movin-Tunes Price Rates

Movin-Tunes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 403 Prairie Rose Way San Marcos, 92078 See on map