403 Prairie Rose Way, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About Movin-Tunes

Movin-Tunes is a passionate wedding DJ company located in San Marcos, California. With over 14 of experience, DJ Simple has the skill and knowledge to provide the best entertainment for your wedding day. Offering custom sound, music production and lighting; Movin-Tunes provides all the options you need to make your special day unforgettable.

Rock, country and pop music are just a few of the selections available from Movin-Tunes' variety of music genres. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, an MC and a photo booth. They offer many services for couples to choose from including karaoke to get your guests involved. The option of a bilingual MC and video projection are just two of the many services available that make Movin-Tunes stand out from other DJ companies. Other services offered are:

• Do-not-play list

Cuvia Club
Cuvia Club
06 05 15 54 53
Movin-Tunes
clean wedding set up with gobo
Botanical garden

Movin-Tunes 5
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/19/2019

Dj simple in da house!

My husband and I got married at the Coronado Cays Yacht club in October 2019. We had a 2+ year engagement so DJ Simple aka David had to deal with me for a long time :P. He really is the best. He made our day run SUPER smoothly and made it the most fun! I wanted a disco ball, he made it happen. A month before the wedding I decided I wanted a photo booth, no problem! Again, since we had such a long engagement, our initial contract was signed for 5-10:30pm, but I later figured out I needed him earlier since the ceremony started at 4:30. He gladly adjusted the timeline. The dance party was still in full swing at 10:30 so he offered to stay until 11/the venue curfew. He didn't charge me anything for the deviations to our initial contracted time (what a nice guy!!!!). For our parent dance, my father-in-law sang and played guitar. David took care of him by providing microphones, etc. My father-in-law still can't stop talking about how helpful and kind he was and how David also showed him some of his mixing skillz (jealous I wasn't there to learn). I highly recommend DJ Simple. I think he is one of the major reasons why I had the best time at my wedding. He made the timeline of events flow which allowed me to be in-the-moment and present and I didn't really have to worry about anything! He knows how to keep a dance party groovin, hes really organized and fun, and his DJ booth (word choice?) is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Rob

Rob DeRieux · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional, Professional, Charismatic, Prepared, Perfect.

Hiring a DJ for a wedding or any event can be so difficult because of how crucial they are to making the event a success. They are the face, the voice and the life of the party. I’ve been to so many weddings and being a DJ myself I might be critical but the majority miss the mark for me and some are down right terrible. Dave with Movin Tunes blows the mark out of the water. Dave is a full service wedding DJ with every last detail you need to make your wedding run smooth, look stylish, vibe perfectly and rock out! Trust me, have one conversation with Dave and you will know you are dealing with an experienced professional with personality, knowledge and all the right gear to make your dream day perfect. You need multiple sound systems for ceremony and reception.... he’s got it. You want uplighting and spot lights for decor, he’s got you. You need projectors for a slide show or gobo... he’s got you. You want top quality sound equipment and an infinite library of music for your event he’s got it! State of the art photo booth with background options... no problem. He even gave us a slideshow put to music of our choice with all the photo booth photos. I got the idea to project a wedding logo on the wall for the dance after the reception the WEEK OF OUR WEDDING and I was worried it was too late but I called Dave anyways. Like any other question I had for him through the whole experience he responded “No problem, I got you”. He rush ordered the gobo and had it next day aired and it arrived the day before. Oh and it looked amazing. I truly can’t say enough about Dave and our experience. He absolutely killed it and made our dream day perfect!

Movin-Tunes 6
    Movin-Tunes 7
    Movin-Tunes 8
    Movin-Tunes 9
    Movin-Tunes 10
    Sent on 09/11/2019

Movin-Tunes's reply:

Oh wow. Thanks so much For the kind words Rob! You and Nicky were so amazing last Saturday! It was a complete honor and privilege to entertain you, your family and your guests!

• Melina

Melina · Married on 06/01/2019

Fun and Professional

David was amazing! We met with David and he had the energy we were looking for. David included uplights and a cake light in our package. He worked with us so we had all our must play songs on the list for our wedding. He cued the music perfectly for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. David was fun at our wedding and gave some sweet words of advice before our ceremony. You will not be disappointed, David is excellent!

Movin-Tunes 11
    Sent on 07/11/2019

Movin-Tunes Pricing

Movin-Tunes Price Rates

Movin-Tunes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball