403 Prairie Rose Way, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About Movin-Tunes

Movin-Tunes is a passionate wedding DJ company located in San Marcos, California. With over 14 of experience, DJ Simple has the skill and knowledge to provide the best entertainment for your wedding day. Offering custom sound, music production and lighting; Movin-Tunes provides all the options you need to make your special day unforgettable.

Rock, country and pop music are just a few of the selections available from Movin-Tunes' variety of music genres. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, an MC and a photo booth. They offer many services for couples to choose from including karaoke to get your guests involved. The option of a bilingual MC and video projection are just two of the many services available that make Movin-Tunes stand out from other DJ companies. Other services offered are:

• Do-not-play list

Cuvia Club
Cuvia Club
06 05 15 54 53
Movin-Tunes
clean wedding set up with gobo
Botanical garden

Videos 3 Videos

27 Reviews for Movin-Tunes

• Tina

Tina Jones · Married on 09/02/2020

Very professional & highly recommend!

If you are looking at reviews for a DJ for your event, you don't have to look anymore. I asked a family member who owns a party rental business if he knew of any DJ's. He told us about David from Movin-Tunes because he actually saw him performing and was very impressed. We found David to be very professional, affordable and made our parent's 60th Wedding Anniversary Celebration complete. We had a great playlist to choose from and David provided lighting that made for a beautiful ambiance in the room of our event. Thank you very much David for adding to this special day!!!
    *** One other guest has already requested your contact information because he was so impressed by you.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Movin-Tunes's reply:

OMG thank you so much Tina! Your parents were amazing and I even got to see all the lives they have touched!!!!
  • Heather

Heather Row · Married on 01/11/2020

DJ Does It All!!!

A DJ can make or break your wedding, so choose wisely. DAVID is the PERFECT choice for any event! Not only does he know what to do behind his DJ setup, but he also offers a hand, advice, a drink, and more! My husband and I felt so comfortable during every phone call with David. He prepared us for our big day in more ways than one. He played all of our "must play" songs and even threw a few in that made our dance floor come alive! He pepped us up before our grand entrance, directed us for the ceremony, and gave us pointers throughout the day. We are so grateful for David's energy, eye for detail, and hospitality. He is a true professional that will support you during your big day through and through! THANK YOU DAVID! We are so grateful to have worked with you! XO

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/19/2019

Dj simple in da house!

My husband and I got married at the Coronado Cays Yacht club in October 2019. We had a 2+ year engagement so DJ Simple aka David had to deal with me for a long time :P. He really is the best. He made our day run SUPER smoothly and made it the most fun! I wanted a disco ball, he made it happen. A month before the wedding I decided I wanted a photo booth, no problem! Again, since we had such a long engagement, our initial contract was signed for 5-10:30pm, but I later figured out I needed him earlier since the ceremony started at 4:30. He gladly adjusted the timeline. The dance party was still in full swing at 10:30 so he offered to stay until 11/the venue curfew. He didn't charge me anything for the deviations to our initial contracted time (what a nice guy!!!!). For our parent dance, my father-in-law sang and played guitar. David took care of him by providing microphones, etc. My father-in-law still can't stop talking about how helpful and kind he was and how David also showed him some of his mixing skillz (jealous I wasn't there to learn). I highly recommend DJ Simple. I think he is one of the major reasons why I had the best time at my wedding. He made the timeline of events flow which allowed me to be in-the-moment and present and I didn't really have to worry about anything! He knows how to keep a dance party groovin, hes really organized and fun, and his DJ booth (word choice?) is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Movin-Tunes Pricing

Movin-Tunes Price Rates

Movin-Tunes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball