Moonstone Studio

Brooklyn, NY View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Moonstone Studio is a wedding photography and videography company based in Brooklyn, New York City. Jenica and her team make it their top priority to capture your wedding’s most genuine and emotional moments, in a style that’s unobtrusive and natural. Moonstone Studio has an artistic + documentary style and gently directs the portrait sessions to best capture the unique love between you and your partner. Both photography and videography from Moonstone Studio compose your wedding story in a beautiful, authentic light.

Experience
Jenica, the principal photographer and videographer of Moonstone Studio, earned her BFA in photo and documentary production and received her MFA in photography in 2020. She has shot 100+ weddings and has over 7 years of experience as a professional photographer and videographer in New York City.

Products and Services Offered
Moonstone Studio offers a variety of wedding packages, starting with eight hours of coverage and unlimited digital photos. Photos are ready within four to eight weeks and are individually edited and color corrected. You will receive your photos via a custom wedding website, that you can share with family and friends and order prints. Jenica will be present at your event. However, for weddings with over 80 people, she strongly suggests choosing a package with a second shooter.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tara
    Tara Married on 06/05/2021

Best Decision We Made

My husband and I often say that booking Jenica was the best decision we made for our wedding. She did our engagement photos, photography for our small Covid church wedding, and both photo and video for our delayed large wedding celebration. Each time we received work from her, I thought she couldn’t possibly top herself—but she always did!! Our photos from each event are somehow curated, bespoke, perfect, and bright—while also looking real and representative of us. I was so worried to have wedding photos that looked cheesy or that didn’t feel like me, like so many of my friends had. But somehow Jenica managed to capture the essence of our relationship and personalities to a tee, while also making it look like journalistic art! Our wedding video brings me and my family to tears every time we watch it—I had been iffy on a wedding trailer but Jenica made me realize it was some of the best money I spent. She went above and beyond to include snippets from our small Covid wedding as well as our big celebration. Not to mention—Jenica and any team she brings along are always a delight to work with. When we parted ways after our third time working together, I truly felt we had built a friendship. She was a comforting presence to me on every big stressful day she photographed—I felt I could look to her for leveling and support. Through many adjusted timelines and events, she was always flexible and kind in a sea of pandemic wedding planning chaos. I could not recommend Jenica more highly to anyone who is considering—I continue to recommend her to all my friends and hope to continue to work with her for years to come!
  • Jillian
    Jillian S. Married on 01/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Expertise, authenticity, magic – I recommend Jenica to everyone!

Jenica expertly and thoughtfully captured the vision we put together for our wedding – If you want more than your average wedding photographer, hire Jenica, she is truly an artist. We had our wedding on a rooftop in Boston in 2019 with all outdoor events. I had my heart set on perfect, authentic, documentary style photos; we were beyond thrilled with how our photos turned out!
    I had dozens of questions about timing, pricing, videography and photobooks – Jenica knows it all, was patient with all of my questions, and made us feel 100% confident about how our wedding would be captured. Our the wedding day and entire process was so much fun & Jenica was the calming voice we needed to hear through all of the hubbub. She guided us through each pose using her trained, artistic eye – every shot was gorgeous and emotive. I can feel the joy of the day radiating from each photo every time I look at them. We are still getting compliments on them months later.
    I recommend Jenica to everyone, she is such a cool person and what she does with photos is absolute magic.
    Andrew W. Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!

A dream to work with, so much fun at or engagement and wedding photos. Would really recommend!
  • illustration stars

Moonstone Studio 1
Exclusive

Pricing

210 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn, NY, 11238
Location of (Moonstone Studio)

Moonstone Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Moonstone Studio include in the starting price?

Moonstone Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Moonstone Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

Moonstone Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Moonstone Studio offer?

Moonstone Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Moonstone Studio offer?

Moonstone Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Moonstone Studio offer for wedding events?

Moonstone Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Moonstone Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Moonstone Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Moonstone Studio offer?

Moonstone Studio currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding