312 Water St #3A, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Moonstone Studio

Moonstone Studio is a wedding photography and videography company based in Brooklyn, New York City. This team of well-respected professionals in the film industry make it their top priority to capture your wedding's most genuine and emotional moments, in a style that's unobtrusive to the events of the day. Moonstone Studio uses documentary-style photojournalism techniques, and gentle guidance during portrait sessions to best capture the authenticity of love between you, your partner, and the friends and family gathered at your wedding. Both photography and videography from Moonstone Studios composes your wedding story in a beautiful, authentic light.

Experience
Jenica, the principal photographer of Moonstone Studios, earned her BFA in photo and documentary production, and has over five years of experience as a professional New York photographer and videographer. In addition to her work with Moonstone Studios, she is a lead videographer with Love + Brain films in New York.

Products and Services Offered
Moonstone Studios offers a variety wedding packages, starting with eight hours of coverage and unlimited digital photos and proofs. Photos are ready after six to eight weeks, when they will be individually edited and color corrected. You will receive your photos via a custom wedding website, where you can share with family and friends and order prints. Jenica will be present at your event. However, for weddings over 130 people, she strongly suggests choosing a package with a second shooter. Cinematography packages will always two videographers, unless the guest number is under 50 people.

Follow Moonstone Studio on

Moonstone Studio 7
  • Jesse

Jesse & Frankie Kahn · Married on 09/22/2018

highly recommend!

We highly recommend this photographer! Not only is she a very talented photography, but she is also responsive, communicative, professional, creative, inventive and made us feel at ease. She was a joy to have there at our elopement and our pictures turned out better than we could've imagined!

Moonstone Studio 8
    Moonstone Studio 9
    Moonstone Studio 10
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing photographer, amazing person

We hired Jenica for our 165-guest same-sex wedding in Brooklyn. From the first conversation, she was so down to earth, zen, calm, professional, and genuinely interested in us and our love. When she took our (complimentary) engagement photos after we booked her, she was a joy to spend time with (we actually all grabbed a drink afterward!) and we felt totally comfortable with her. She's super dependable, communicative, prompt, and, on our wedding day, she was this magical combination of authoritative and SUPER STEALTHY. She cycled through group photos like a pro (no small feat as we both have insanely large families-- it was like herding cats) AND caught so many incredible moments throughout the day...yet somehow we barely saw her?? Her eye is incredible-- we first booked her because hers were the only wedding photos we saw that made us genuinely emotional. She combines her unique, intelligent documentary style and skill with the vibrancy, tenderness, and JOY she knows people want to see in their wedding photos. Because our wedding was large, she had a second shooter with her, who was just as incredibly kind and talented. We couldn't be happier with our photos. They totally capture our explosively joyful, love-filled, PARTY of a wedding, and we'd hire her again in a second. Jenica does not shoot for Instagram and is totally egoless-- she shoots honest, joyful images with skill and care. Book her. You will not regret it.

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Moonstone Studio was the best choice for photographing my camp wedding. Jenica was willing to come and stay on location to make sure she got every part of my wedding day.

Not only does Jenica have an excellent eye for details, she knows how to capture the intimacy and tenderness of a moment. As a slightly camera shy bride, Jenica caught me at my best and knew when to help provide some direction for some of our portraits.

I had the best time at my wedding and it shows in our photos, I can also tell that all of our guests had a great time, too - that's the best memory to carry forward.

Jenica was especially careful to check with me on any particular photos I was set on taking away from my wedding and she got so many additional photos that I didn't know I would want until I saw them. I can't fully express how much I appreciate having some of those photos because they are definitely some of my favorites.

Moonstone Studio 11

Moonstone Studio Pricing

Moonstone Studio Price Rates

Moonstone Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files