Marta Zapardiel Photography

Ridgewood, NY 11385 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Marta Zapardiel Photography

Do you want dope photos of your day? Wouldn't you love to not feel awkward in front of the camera? I take it as a challenge to make the experience the most comfortable for you (I feel you and sometimes champagne helps ;). Not only will I try to make your life easier so that you can be relaxed and free to be yourself around me but you can rest assured that your images are going to genuinely reflect your relationship. I don't judge, I try not to interfere at all in your day and weddings make me genuinely happy so you'll see a smile on my face.

Contact me, harass me with questions, I'm here to help you along the way. With me you'll get the perfect balance between professionalism, a good time and great photos. Why? Because I frickin' love the whole shebang!! :)

Follow Marta Zapardiel Photography on
Queens, NY
Queens, NY

7 Reviews for Marta Zapardiel Photography

Jenine · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Marta was absolutely amazing for our engagement day! She captured the moment perfectly, and had it not been for her, we would not have these incredibly special moments to look back on. Marta was tucked away inconspicuously during the proposal and then so enthusiastically, stood by to capture pictures of us thereafter. We could not have asked for anyone more fitting for this day and we highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to capture the moment of their proposal.

David · Married on 02/24/2018

From the moment I reached out to Marta for our engagement photos I knew she was the right choice. Her professionalism and responsiveness stood out immediately and the sample photos Marta sent over really spoke for themselves. Marta really went above and beyond for us. She truly made our engagement so special and the photos came out absolutely amazing! Her engaging personality made it such a fun experience to work with and we can not wait to hopefully work with her again in the near future.

Marta Zapardiel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files