200 S 5th St W, Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number

About Montographie

Hello and welcome to Montographie. I am so pleased that you inquired, because at Montographie, we LOVE our clients! If you are looking for high quality art, beautiful wall displays and excellent service, then you have found it. We welcome you and invite you to be our muse, now lets create something beautiful.

I’m Jamie and I will be photographing you! Montographie is my creative love child that I dreamt up in early 2013. Long had I imagined the perfect photography business where I could create beautiful art enshrouded in high-end products and customer service. Now you all have the chance to experience this dream too. People and their stories inspire me constantly and I capture so much more than a photo. After years of experience, I have been able to extract a much deeper meaning in every photo, photographing the true emotions and meanings of every moment, as they occur. Thank you for being part of my journey.

jam drip color
jam drip color
CASLEV001bwMTwm

1 Reviews for Montographie

Cassie · Married on 02/17/2013

I was blown away by the quality of our photos and professionalism demonstrated by Montographie. I had some specific requests about my photos and each and everyone was delivered and more. My fiance' and I also didn't have many ideas about what we wanted or how we wanted our photos taken which was no problem for Montographie who came prepared with places, ideas, and even wardrobe suggestions. We had to travel for our photos and Montographie was extremely flexible about making the photo shoot fit my schedule. In addition, the pricing was amazing. Way more bang for our buck in my opinion. We also were able to view our photos within just days of the photo-shoot! Very quick. I plan to use these services again for any major life event. Thank you Montographie, the experience was a dream come true.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Montographie FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Ashley & Todd Films
    Ashley & Todd Films Wedding Photographers

Beautiful, Whimsical, Dreamy, Styled! What wouldn't you love about this photographer! Absolutely stunning work every time!

• 200 S 5th St W Missoula, 59801 See on map