Mudshine Media

Bozeman, MT View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Mudshine Media is a professional photographer from Bozeman, Montana whose goal is to tell your story through the lens of her camera. Head photographer Alex Michele works diligently to find the natural beauty in all things, including your wedding day. She offers simple packages that include all images taken during your full day coverage.

Experience
Alex loves to use as much natural light as possible, giving your photos a pure finish. Mudshine Media has won the Couples' Choice Award the last two years in a row, making them the ideal choice as your wedding photographer.

Mudshine Media offers many wedding services and photography items. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • Save the date
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

• Bridgett
    Bridgett S. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing photos!

I can't say enough great things about Alex.  First I live in Edmonds, WA so all my upfront contact with Alex was through email.  She was extremely responsive and helpful from the very start.  2 weeks before my wedding Alex and I had a FaceTime chat.  She wanted to just make sure we were on the same page and asked that I send her my day of timeline and a list of the photos I wanted to make sure shegot.  Alex gave me some suggestions in regards to my timeline and timing of things which was a HUGE help.  She was extremely patient and helpful.  My husband isn't the most patient man when it comes to these kinds of things but  I think  Alex could tell that about him and kept everyone on task and on time.  She was amazing and I SO appreciated that she kept my husband calm on our wedding day.  I would highly suggest Alex to anyone who needs a photographer in the Bozeman area.  She was truly amazing and a class act!
    Hannah G. Married on 07/31/2021

The best wedding photographer!

Alex was a dream to work with! We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with her and I would not have changed a thing. She got every shot perfect and was so professional. Up until our big day, she was always available if we had any questions and during the wedding she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. She got all the shots we could have wanted and we didn't even know she was there - it was perfect! Stop looking at other photographers and book Alex now. She is amazing and her work speaks for itself. I would HIGHLY recommend Mudshine Media, and we can't wait to use her again in the future!!!!!
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler K. Married on 06/09/2021

Amazing Experience!!

Alex was amazing! As most brides know 2020 weddings were more than complicated and she really went the extra mile. Not only did we get the most stunning engagement photos with our wedding package but she also went to the courthouse to photograph our last minute elopement when our wedding was cancled. It was incredibly special. To top everything off, the following summer she came back to photograph a dress reveal for my husband and me (in the pouring rain). The photos were out of this world beautiful and she captured my husband and I perfectly. She made such a chaotic situation so beautiful to look back on.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Mudshine Media 1
Exclusive

Pricing

PO Box 6505 Bozeman, 59771
4065801989
Location of (Mudshine Media)

Mudshine Media frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mudshine Media include in the starting price?

Mudshine Media includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography services does Mudshine Media include in their most popular wedding package?

Mudshine Media includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Mudshine Media offer?

Mudshine Media offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mudshine Media offer?

Mudshine Media offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mudshine Media offer for wedding events?

Mudshine Media offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mudshine Media and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mudshine Media is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Mudshine Media offer?

Mudshine Media currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding