Kindzerski Photography

Bozeman, MT View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Hi everyone, I’m Jessica! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! What an exciting time for you and your loved one!

I am a Bozeman based wedding photographer who specializes in natural light photography. Documenting love stories and all the joy that comes with it is my passion! Being in love is such a beautiful thing!

For each of my clients, I utilize my creativity and modern style to create long lasting memories of the bride and groom’s special day. I take pride in really listening to my couple’s wants and expectations they have for their final photo gallery. I want my couples to look back at their wedding photos and be able to relive all the happy moments created on that day!

My talented team and I have had the opportunity to work with over 45 amazing couples over the past five years and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you too!

So let’s chat! I can’t wait to meet you and help capture all the love on your very special day!

Best Wishes & Happy Planning from all of us at Kindzerski Photography!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Kolby
    Kolby Married on 09/11/2021

Exceptional Photographer

Jessica is a one-of-a-kind photographer. She goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is exceptional. The photos she took for our engagement announcements AND the wedding were outstanding, plus some of her personal touches made doing business with her an absolute delight.
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 07/26/2020

Fun, talented, and amazing!

Jessica and her team were not only professional but very fun and easy to work with! We received about 3,000 photos for our wedding, and got to handpick our personal favorites for her to edit; which I have never seen another photographer do in the Bozeman area! She was also VERY budget-friendly for our small wedding, which was a huge factor in our wedding planning.

Her editing skills are phenomenal, and our wedding pictures turned out more beautiful then we could have ever imagined! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for someone fun, kind, and brilliant to take their photos!
    Shylee W. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing photos!

Absolutely loved working with them! Very easy going couple but still kept us on time and made it fun and exciting! Highly recommend!!

Real Weddings

• Brittney & Jason
    32 photos · 06/27/2020

Bozeman, Montana Bozeman, MT, 59718
(406) 366-2081
Location of (Kindzerski Photography)

Kindzerski Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kindzerski Photography include in the starting price?

Kindzerski Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kindzerski Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kindzerski Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kindzerski Photography offer?

Kindzerski Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kindzerski Photography offer?

Kindzerski Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kindzerski Photography offer for wedding events?

Kindzerski Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Kindzerski Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kindzerski Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding