Mudshine Media Reviews

Mudshine Media 6
Mudshine Media 7

Katie Ryan · Married on 08/05/2018

Perfect fit!

We had such an easy and good time working with Alex. We got to take engagement photos with her in the winter time, so we had months of getting to know her before our wedding day, which was very helpful. She was so intentional to get to know us beyond taking pictures of us. She became a friend and made us feel so comfortable. It was really important to us having an outdoor, Montana wedding that we had all our couple, family and wedding party photos with mountains in the backdrop. She was so patient throughout the whole day and we are so incredibly happy with our gorgeous mountain wedding pictures! I would recommend Alex to anyone who's looking for beautiful, adventurous photos for their big day!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Dyan · Married on 07/14/2018

If you are looking for a photographer in the Bozeman or Big Sky, MT area, we HIGHLY recommend Alex! My husband and i are not from the area, and Alex took time to FaceTime us months prior to getting our photos taken, in an effort to get to know us, and ensure our photographs reflected our vision and who we are as a couple. My husband and I are over the moon with our wedding photos and Alex captured beautiful memories we will treasure forever. Alex was so kind, professional, personable, and helped us feel immediately at ease. It was our first time taking professional photos together, and she managed to make us feel comfortable and relaxed. Alex took us to multiple scenic spots, and it was evident she truly valued the quality of the pictures and was committed to capturing a wide variety of beautiful shots. Everyone we have showed our pictures to is in awe! Alex's skill and talent is immeasurable and we are forever grateful for the timeless photos we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/16/2018

kristianne · Married on 06/02/2018

This girl. We found Alex online and asked her to do our engagement photos in the middle of no where, Montana. She drove 4 hours to meet us at a lodge that had no cell phone service or real facilities only to be snowed in by a fall storm. We ended up having an hour and a half of beautiful photo opportunities! But instead of heading home and calling it good, she stayed the night with complete strangers (us) in order to make sure we received all we were looking for during this shoot. So the next morning we took some more photos! It was absolutely freezing! But Alex didn't seem to mind in the slightest...her passion and talent for photography overcame the elements! We LOVED our photos. So grateful we choose Alex to capture who we are as a couple.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2018

Alex is the perfect combination of professional and playful! We had so much fun working with her, and was such a calm presence to have around on a crazy day. She captured all the little moments beautifully. We are elated over our gorgeous mountain wedding photos!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/06/2018

She did an amazing job overall from our engagement photos all the way through our wedding day. Her photos are great quality and really captured every little bit of emotion that was present in those special moments. During the wedding day itself, she wasn't just there taking photos, she became part of the day and making it special from the very start to the very end. She was professional, but very easy to work with and easy to communicate with to get all of the pictures we wanted, exactly as we wanted them. We would very much encourage anyone looking for a photographer to go with Mudshine Media!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Brian P · Married on 08/09/2017

Beyond expectations!

If you are looking for a photographer in the Bozeman/Big Sky area, my wife and I would highly recommend using Alex! My wife and I aren't from the MT area, so Alex took the time to FaceTime with us to get to know us as a couple and get a sense for what we wanted out of our photography session. She was very easy to communicate with leading up to our arrival in MT and then worked to gather additional information in the days leading up to the session. After completing the session, Alex returned over 250 high quality prints that were incredibly creative and exactly what we were looking for from our session. We elected not to purchase a wedding album, but Alex offered to provide us the name of the printing company she uses so that we can have a trusted source print our pictures. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a photographer to reach out to Alex. You certainly won't be disappointed; we weren't!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Cori · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I are from Indiana and we were planning a destination wedding in the Paradise Valley area. Alex was so kind and helpful during the planning process. She was very efficient and organized when responding. On the wedding day, she was there early and stayed late. She went above and beyond our expectations! She captured every moment we were hoping for (and more)! She was professional yet fun. If we were to do it all over again, we would choose Alex (Mudshine Media).

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Mudshine Media 8
    Mudshine Media 9
    Mudshine Media 10
    Mudshine Media 11

Katie · Married on 06/11/2017

We really gravitated towards Alex for her style, and our wedding photos didn't disappoint. She made me into the mountain bride I had always dreamt of being, and I feel fortunate to have priceless images of our friends and family from the big day. Thank you, Alex! We love you.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kendra · Married on 03/31/2017

Alex was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding group was very large and she directed us all with ease, in spite of misbehaving weather and toddlers. She had tons of fun photo ideas and was a delight to have around. We couldn't be happier with our photos- Alex captured beautiful shots of family and guests from the youngest to the oldest. Some of Dylan's and my favorite photos of the two of us are during the craziest weather, with wind and sideways rain, although Alex also suggested a post-wedding sunset shoot with just Dylan and me that was absolutely magical as well. Mudshine Media captured all the best of our perfect day.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Mudshine Media 12
    Mudshine Media 13
    Mudshine Media 14
    Mudshine Media 15

Grace · Married on 03/04/2017

We instantly felt comfortable with Alex, and we really wanted a wedding photographer that we felt like we could connect with. She scouted out locations to photograph us prior to the wedding that we hadn't even thought of, and we are so thrilled how our photos turned out. She does a good job of incorporating the beauty of Montana with still keeping the focus on the bride and groom. We are really grateful for her expertise, and so happy with the sweet memories she captured so genuinely.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Holly · Married on 11/05/2016

Genuine and original is how I would describe Alex's work. Her photos aren't your typical staged and cheesy wedding photos; she goes out of her way to make sure your photos are one-of-a-kind. She was exactly what we were looking for, and she held up out expectations. She's very sweet, personable and easy to talk to, which helped making us feel comfortable.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2016

I would highly recommend Alex to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative, and outdoorsy photographer. We really appreciate her use of our mountain landscape in her photos, making for epic memories. She was really fun and easy to work with and we are very thankful for her craft!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Mudshine Media 16

liz · Married on 09/26/2015

I can not say enough good things about Alex and Mudshine Media! If you are looking for a cookie cutter photographer....don't go with Alex! She pays such close attention to detail and beauty that it shows in her work. Her pictures are so artistic and they truly capture life's best moments! She worked around the clock for our wedding making sure that all of our important moments were capture! Our pictures turned out beautifully!!!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Monika · Married on 08/08/2015

Alex was a pleasure to work with and has a great eye! My husband and I had never had professional photos taken together until our wedding day. Alex easily coached us and found great spots for photos. We were very comfortable with her and you can tell that in our pictures. Having beautiful wedding photos was very important to me, and she absolutely delivered, and she was communicative and fast as well! We will treasure our photos for our whole lives, and we couldn't be happier with them.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/05/2015

Alex is simply wonderful, as a photographer and as a person. She is incredibly kind, patient and talented. My husband and I were so grateful for her expertise and creativity throughout the day, and relied on her guidance and direction. She well exceeded our expectations, and we will forever cherish our pictures. If you're searching for a photographer that will make you feel comfortable and will provide you with quality photos, Alex is your girl.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jae · Married on 08/16/2014

Alex is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is extremely professional and very friendly! Her work is beautiful and everything we could have wished and hoped for! We were so incredibly pleased with our wedding video and would love to work with her again, if given the opportunity! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a videographer!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Karl · Married on 07/21/2012

Alex was amazing! Our wedding video was one of the first that she shot and I wasn't sure what I was expecting but WOW!! I was blown away at the attention to detail that Alex put into the video and how well it turned out. I have never watched a video so often in my life. It perfectly captures the best moments of the day, not just in pictures but in the slight smirk my best man had as he gave his speech, in the quiet moments of the morning before the ceremony, getting ready and in the way I laughed when my wife spilt cake on me. I would recommend Mudshine and Alex to anyone! She is well worth the investment. A wedding video never fades even as the pictures do.

Sent on 08/04/2016