Dani Fobar Photography

Helena, MT View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Dani Fobar Photography is a wedding photography service based out of West Point, New York, but actively travels back to her home state of Montana every summer shooting weddings and visiting family. Photography is my language! Founder and highly experienced photographer Danielle Fobar is a passionate photo artist who is driven by capturing life’s greatest moments, from family photos to gorgeous wedding photography. Danielle has a passion for people, and she is always excited to meet new couples and help them make their first step together a fantastic one.

Dani of Dani Fobar Photography will follow you through every moment of your wedding day, from the initial setup to the moment you drive away and onto your honeymoon. Her photographs are traditional in style, and she is committed to ensuring that your personality shines through in every photograph. She offers a wide variety of professional photography services, including:

• All-day or part-day wedding sessions
  • Digital images
  • Online galleries
  • Second Shooter
  • Engagement Sessions
  • Elopements
  • Multiple locations
  • General Fun "Just go with it" attitude
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,490

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley S. Married on 01/02/2021

Engagement Photo Session

We had an absolutely amazing time during our session with Dani! She was so flexible with scheduling and always responded quickly. She is a very gifted photographer (her portfolio speaks for itself!) and her love for what she does was so apparent throughout our session. Dani was great about having ideas planned as well as incorporating ideas we had. She put a lot of time working with us to capture memories and editing them to add an even more artistic touch. We now have beautiful engagement photos and wholeheartedly recommend hiring her for your event!
    Chase Married on 07/18/2020

So much fun!

Dani was awesome! Our pictures turned out perfect.
  • Elena
    Elena M. Married on 12/10/2019

Wedding Photos

Dani is an incredible photographer! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and thanks to Dani, my husband and I now have hundreds of photos capturing beautiful, emotional, and very special moments from the best day of our lives!
    Throughout the day, Dani was full of ideas for interesting shots, which made the entire process super stress-free for me and my husband. Furthermore, Dani went and extra mile by getting to know us, our story, and things that mean a lot to us as a couple. And by doing so, she created pure magic - every shot is not just a pretty picture, it reflects our unique story and true emotions. She even stole the two of us from the rest of the wedding party for a few minutes, just to take us to the spot where we got engaged a year prior and take some wedding photos on the exact spot where my husband asked me to marry him! I can't describe how special it was!
    The quality of photos and Dani's customer service are fantastic! She is super professional, creative, and sweet. I highly recommend Dani Fobar Photography!!

Dani Fobar Photography's reply:

You two were an absolute treasure to work with! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be apart of your beautiful and special day!
  • illustration stars

38 photos · 10/12/2019

Deals

Dani Fobar Photography 1
Discount

All First Responders and Military will get a 10% discount.

Helena Helena, MT, 59601
4062020491
Location of (Dani Fobar Photography)
3349 East Continental Rd, West Point, 10996, NY West Point, NY, 10996
4062020491

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding