426 North Last Chance Gulch, Helena, MT 59601 Map · Phone number

About Helena Photography

Voted Helena's Best Photographer year after year, Helena Photography is Helena's longest, continuously running photography studio.

In today's "Here today, gone tomorrow" environment, as other photographers pop up and disappear, you can take comfort knowing that Kevin Hudson of Helena Photography has been and will continue to be here to provide high quality photography and customer service.

From your engagement portraits to your wedding day. From your child's first photos to their graduation, and everything in between, Kevin and Helena Photography wants to be your family's photographer, for life.

Anyone with a camera can be a photographer. Not every photographer is truly a professional.

Experience the difference.

dress
goldes a
24x30 canvas copy
Helena Photography
abbey road with black border
dsc0260 copy
02eb491e4077814e 381
logo for wedding wire 2

3 Reviews for Helena Photography

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/19/2014

Kevin Hudson of Helena Photography is a professional, high quality photographer. He photographed our wedding as well as bridal and family portraits. Kevin is very personable and took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding day to create a wedding day plan and discuss the types of photos we wanted. The special moments Kevin captured at our wedding and reception were stunning. My family and I also had family and bridal portraits taken with Kevin at the Helena Photography studio before my wedding day. Kevin took beautiful photos that were edited tastefully. Kevin was very attentive to our needs and was very patient. In addition to wedding day photographs, I would recommend that customers also have a studio session as I did with my family. The experience was truly memorable and one that I will remember forever.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Darlene · Married on 07/28/2012

Kevin was the photographer for my daughter's wedding and reception. He is the BEST!! Kevin has photographed senior portraits for my family and personal photographs. We love Kevin's fun professional approach to every aspect of his work. He is absolutely delightful to be with and creates great photo shots that only the BEST can provide with their creativity. I give him a 5-Star on all of his photography and professionalism--he is simply the BEST!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Brianne · Married on 08/08/2015

I went back and forth on the kind of photographer I wanted for our special day. I like all the new kind of photography that utilizes props and what not, but what I was looking for, for our big day, was a classic shooter. With Kevin, I feel like we got exactly that. He uses natural and artificial light to create some very spectacular shots. Of the thousands of photos he took, it was so hard to decide on our favorites for our wedding book and placement around our home. He had good ideas on where to take the photos and the lighting that would be best. Kevin was also perfect at getting shots with the large amounts of kids in our families. In every picture, every kid is smiling. That is a true testament to Kevin's character and slight quirkiness. We always love seeing Kevin around. He is a straight shooter (pun intended ;) ), easy going and will blend effortlessly into your day.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Helena Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,675.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 426 North Last Chance Gulch Helena, 59601 See on map