Dennis Webber Photography

Missoula, MT View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Dennis Webber Photography is a Missoula, Montana-based business that specializes in the capture and preservation of precious wedding memories.

First and foremost - CONGRATULATIONS! Being in love is the best feeling in the entire world, and I'm so excited for you.

The thing I love most about shooting weddings is the people I get to meet in the process. Every wedding is unique and fun and I want to capture that for you. My entire philosophy around shooting weddings is with you in mind. There are so so many photographers to choose from, and I don't envy your selection process. So why consider me? Alexa, start the bulleted list!

• It's about you. Nobody else. You and your partner are, hands down, the reason I enjoy shooting weddings. The nuance of a wedding is what makes it so great. The little quirks that made you fall in love with each other, captured. It's not about my ego, or my portfolio, or my schedule.
  • I'm experienced. Weddings are no joke. There are no do-overs, high-stress moments, and lots of people to interact with. I've shot enough weddings to know what to do, what not to do, and how to help people feel comfortable in the moment. Not to mention the backup gear, oh boy the backup gear.
  • My personality. Is this point about how great I am? Not at all. This point is about the fact that personally connecting with your photographer is one of the MOST important aspects of booking your wedding photographer. If you can't be yourself on your wedding day because you're not clicking with your photographer and they spend all day with you - is that an experience you want to have? Nah. I like to think I'm a generally likable person, but this bullet point is exactly why I want to meet with every client I work with before they consider booking me - IRL or on zoom - Because if you don't enjoy connecting with me as a person, I don't want to shoot your wedding and you don't want me to.

I'm ready to chat if you're ready to chat. Send me a message here and let me know how you'd like to meet. Thanks a ton!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Eula
    Eula F. Married on 06/18/2022

Best ever!

Oh gosh I don't even think I can write a review that could express how lucky we were to have Dennis as our videographer.

When my husband and I were first looking into getting married, we weren't really sure if we were going to have a videographer. But boy am I extremely thankful that thought was short lived, because now I couldn't have imagined our big day without Dennis in it. Dennis was referred to me by my photographer Renske. The two were absolute powerhouse duos on our big day!!

Weirdly enough it was so easy to forget we were being filmed, that all the videos looked natural and unrehearsed. Of course he knew little tricks to make us feel more comfortable. By the end of the night we just had the biggest love for them both, which we don't take lightly.

Dennis went above and beyond on our day, and we feel so lucky to have booked him. I have videos that I will smile and cry at for a lifetime.

Dennis has a true talent and skill for what he does and personality of gold. The videos he produced were straight out of a dream. I don't think I could thank him enough for being a part of our day and I wholeheartedly recommend him, and can say you will regret not booking with him!

Dennis Webber Photography's reply:

Eula, thank you SO much for your kind words. It means so much to me that I had the honor to capture your day.

I tell many people that the part I love most about the weddings I work are the people I meet and you and Sam are further support of that love. May the future hold nothing but greatness for you both!
    Stacy Married on 06/04/2021

Detail oriented!

Fun, professional and talented!
  • Shelby
    Shelby C. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and the Best anyone could ask for

Hands down the best photographer a bride could ever ask for! Dennis was fantastic at communicating from the beginning. Extremely professional but also so fun to work with. Being awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera, Dennis made it way easier on my fiancé and I by just having a conversation with us and making us laugh instead of posing. I never gave him a “shot list” and he captured every shot I could ever want. Many guests and family members made comments to me about how amazing Dennis was. He was so many places during the wedding, I rarely even saw him yet, ended up with so many awesome pictures of every moment. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I cannot wait for our next life event to hire Dennis again. I could not be happier!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

2112 Inverness Place Missoula, MT, 59801
Location of (Dennis Webber Photography)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding