108 North 3rd Street, Manhattan, MT 59741 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Real Weddings 2

About One Oak Photography

One Oak Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Manhattan, Montana. Kelsey White, the owner and lead photographer of the service, has been working within the industry since 2010, capturing the magical love stories of her clients around the world. One Oak Photography has a natural style of photography, documenting your special day in a way that ensures your comfort, allowing your genuine personality to shine through.

This Manhattan-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. One Oak Photography also aims to deliver a convenient service for each and every client, providing additional hours, a one event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Kelsey provides the following photography services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

18 Reviews for One Oak Photography

• Megan

Megan Ross · Married on 09/09/2020

Best out there!

Kelsey is AMAZING! Not just as a photographer but as a person, too. She knows just how to capture each moment, is personable and enjoys any adventure! We decided to take our engagement photos even though we had just gotten a ton of snow and it was a whole 16 degrees.... Kelsey gladly agreed and trust me the photos made it worth every second we froze our butts off! Weddings can be stressful but her calming personality and professionalism makes all your worries disappear when she directs you to the perfect pose. When looking for the perfect photographer all her photos caught my eye and there wasn't one that I didn't love. Kelsey finds beauty in any landscape with ease. She truly made our wedding special and I can't recommend her enough. If you want a photographer that takes amazing photos but also is so much fun to be around, book her now!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Jackson Sutherland · Married on 08/31/2019

One Oak, one of a kind

We could not be happier with our experience and photos from Kelsey. Kelsey captured the day in a way that we could never have imagined ourselves. We are so incredibly grateful to have had her be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Jaeger · Married on 08/03/2019

Kelsey is the BEST!

Photography was easily the most important vendor to me and my husband. I looked at several wedding photographers’ websites and instagrams, and when I found One Oak Photography, we immediately knew Kelsey was the one for us! She is an absolute artist with her photos, but I won’t talk too much about that because you can see that for yourself. What is truly remarkable, is how comfortable she made the two of us, even though we haven’t spend much time in front of a professional photographer (because who has, right?!). She was professional, yet warm and friendly. She told us exactly what to do, but still gave us freedom. Other than choosing each other of course, we agree that hiring her was the best decision that we made in regards to our wedding. She even handled our somewhat rowdy wedding party with a smile and made them listen so that we could get the shot efficiently. Our wedding was only a few days ago, and we have photos to share because Kelsey have us sneak peaks less that 24 hours after our wedding. We are so grateful for Kelsey!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

One Oak Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• Lace and Lilies Wedding Florists

We have always loved this company - but our recent wedding together just put our confidence and love for One Oak over the top! Beautiful and adventurous work all the time!

• Simply Pretty Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelsey is awesome I got to work with her this past Summer on a wedding for The Smith's and the photos were great. They had nothing but incredible things to say about how great it was working with Kelsey!

• 108 North 3rd Street Manhattan, MT, 59741 See on map
    9702221906 (Phone number)
    Tuesday-Friday : 9am to 5:30pm Saturday - Monday : Out of Office
    Location of (One Oak Photography)