108 North 3rd Street, Manhattan, MT 59741 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 2

About One Oak Photography

One Oak Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Manhattan, Montana. Kelsey White, the owner and lead photographer of the service, has been working within the industry since 2010, capturing the magical love stories of her clients around the world. One Oak Photography has a natural style of photography, documenting your special day in a way that ensures your comfort, allowing your genuine personality to shine through.

This Manhattan-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. One Oak Photography also aims to deliver a convenient service for each and every client, providing additional hours, a one event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Kelsey provides the following photography services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

One Oak Photography 2
One Oak Photography 3
One Oak Photography 4

Christine · Married on 06/22/2018

Kelsey is wonderful to work with! We loved her energy, laid back personality (helpful on a stressful day!), promptness, reliability, all of it. We couldn't be happier with the final product and enjoyed working with her very much! You won't be disappointed if you choose One Oak for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Chelsey · Married on 10/27/2017

Kelsey recently shot my Fiance and I's engagement photos. We are "out-of-towner's," so we were clueless on a location. I sent Kelsey some photos in the snow I really liked and she found the perfect location, we were so pleased! She also set me up with her hair and makeup lady, (who was also awesome!), just goes to show she goes above and beyond! Kelsey made the whole process so simple, easy & fun, I would recommend her to anyone. I would even fly her to FL to shoot my wedding, if I hadn't already had one booked. :)

Sent on 02/09/2017

One Oak Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Lace and Lilies
    Lace and Lilies Wedding Florists

We have always loved this company - but our recent wedding together just put our confidence and love for One Oak over the top! Beautiful and adventurous work all the time!

• Simply Pretty Artistry
    Simply Pretty Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelsey is awesome I got to work with her this past Summer on a wedding for The Smith's and the photos were great. They had nothing but incredible things to say about how great it was working with Kelsey!

• 108 North 3rd Street Manhattan, MT, 59741 See on map