Steamboat Springs, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 Map · Phone number

About Hop Rabbit Flowers

hop rabbit flowers is a wedding florist located in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. They provide beautiful floral designs that are inspired by your love story, with the goal of making your wedding day feel like a fairy tale. They will travel near and far to help create the atmosphere you have always envisioned for your special day.

hop rabbit flowers provides many floral services for a seamless wedding experience. Services include:

• Cleanup
  • Setup
  • Venue visit
  • Wholesale/bulk

Other Services
hop rabbit flowers offers many different kinds of floral arrangements and designs to bring your vision to life. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Hop Rabbit Flowers 6
Hop Rabbit Flowers 7
  • Haille

Haille · Married on 08/09/2019

Creative, gorgeous, wild, natural, boutique flowers!

HollyAnn does beyond amazing work. Her floral is definitely not like any other florists that I came across while exploring my options. She listens to what you want and asks many questions. I felt like I was given lots of great options in many different price points. She was patient while I changed my mind a million times and still made sure that she knew exactly what I wanted. Her creativity was on point and I was able to use my flowers at my ceremony and in my reception. Bouquets and boutonnieres held up awesome throughout the day even though it was the middle of july. To top of it off she has the cutest and kindest personality, I would recommend her to anybody who is looking for a florist in the Steamboat Springs area.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 8
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 9

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Haille!! Thank you for taking time to write such a kind review! Loved working with you!! Your day turned out sooo beautiful and we are so grateful we got to be a part of it!! Wishing you two the best!
  • Lauren

Lauren Deffner · Married on 07/20/2019

Unique, whimsical & everything I dreamed of!

HollyAnn was wonderful to work with, I wouldnt hesitate to use Hop Rabbit again! HollyAnn's energy was bright & bubbly and easy to work with over the phone as I was coming from out of town. She made the selection process simple and brought great ideas to the table! She truly bought the essence of my idea for a beautiful whimsical mountain wedding come to life. Her team the day of was amazing! They took the time to walk us through the flowers and making sure everything looked amazing without getting in the way. My favorite part is that she walked me through how to dry the boutiques after the wedding so we can keep them forever!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 10
  • Brooke

Brooke Earley · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceeded all expectations. Absolutely beautfiul arrangements!

Holly is incredibly talented and has the eye for making things beautiful. I didn't give her a lot of direction and she came up with the perfect arrangements for us and our style/personalities. I was speechless when the bouquet arrived. Absolutely beautiful and so unique. She is so sweet and genuine that it felt like we had been friends for years. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 11
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 12

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so happy we got to work together!! Let me know if you're ever in Steamboat! Wishing you two the absolute best!

Hop Rabbit Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• La Joya Dulce Weddings & Events
    La Joya Dulce Weddings & Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Holly Anne is incredibly creative, personable, and easy to work with. She creates out of the ordinary in order to make your day special. We have enjoyed working with her and look forward to doing so again!

• Steamboat Springs Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487 See on map