Hop Rabbit Flowers Reviews

Hop Rabbit Flowers 6
Hop Rabbit Flowers 7
  • Haille

Haille · Married on 08/09/2019

Creative, gorgeous, wild, natural, boutique flowers!

HollyAnn does beyond amazing work. Her floral is definitely not like any other florists that I came across while exploring my options. She listens to what you want and asks many questions. I felt like I was given lots of great options in many different price points. She was patient while I changed my mind a million times and still made sure that she knew exactly what I wanted. Her creativity was on point and I was able to use my flowers at my ceremony and in my reception. Bouquets and boutonnieres held up awesome throughout the day even though it was the middle of july. To top of it off she has the cutest and kindest personality, I would recommend her to anybody who is looking for a florist in the Steamboat Springs area.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 8
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 9

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Haille!! Thank you for taking time to write such a kind review! Loved working with you!! Your day turned out sooo beautiful and we are so grateful we got to be a part of it!! Wishing you two the best!
  • Lauren

Lauren Deffner · Married on 07/20/2019

Unique, whimsical & everything I dreamed of!

HollyAnn was wonderful to work with, I wouldnt hesitate to use Hop Rabbit again! HollyAnn's energy was bright & bubbly and easy to work with over the phone as I was coming from out of town. She made the selection process simple and brought great ideas to the table! She truly bought the essence of my idea for a beautiful whimsical mountain wedding come to life. Her team the day of was amazing! They took the time to walk us through the flowers and making sure everything looked amazing without getting in the way. My favorite part is that she walked me through how to dry the boutiques after the wedding so we can keep them forever!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 10
  • Brooke

Brooke Earley · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceeded all expectations. Absolutely beautfiul arrangements!

Holly is incredibly talented and has the eye for making things beautiful. I didn't give her a lot of direction and she came up with the perfect arrangements for us and our style/personalities. I was speechless when the bouquet arrived. Absolutely beautiful and so unique. She is so sweet and genuine that it felt like we had been friends for years. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 11
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 12

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so happy we got to work together!! Let me know if you're ever in Steamboat! Wishing you two the absolute best!

Baitz · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing flowers, amazing person to work with!

HollyAnn and her assistant blew my expectations away for our wedding. Throughout the planning process, HollyAnn was amazingly easy to work with. She was flexible, creative, respectful of my budget, and responded so sweetly to my neurotic emails about table centerpieces when our guest count kept changing. My bouquet was STUNNING (and I'm a flower snob), and she did equally gorgeous work on the bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres. I can absolutely tell how much love and passion she puts into everything she creates.

I was especially amazed by the grass and floral crescent HollyAnn created for us. It created the perfect stage for our outdoor venue. I was sad about the crescent only being used for our short ceremony, so HollyAnn found a way to make it so it could be broken down and used as reception decor. She is truly a professional who is both passionate and supremely skilled at what she does.

My only regret about my flowers was being unable to bring them all with me after the wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 13
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 14
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 15
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 16
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 17

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Cristina!! Thank you for the kind, kind review and being so fun to work with! So grateful we got to be a part of your day, we loved it!! Wishing you two so much fun!
  • Kristina

Kristina Fischer · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing flowers!!!

HollyAnn was exceptional to work with! We created a vision together for the flowers for my wedding and they came out beautifully!! The ideas that HollyAnn created for the wedding was simply stunning.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Kristina, thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so happy I got to bring your creative vision to life, it was such a beautiful day! Wishing you two the best first year of marriage!

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Florist in Steamboat!

Holly of Hop Rabbit Flowers will not disappoint. Holly has a true talent and put together the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding weekend. She was able to take vague concepts I had and make them a reality. We had quite the order - from room arrangements for on-site guests to bridal crown to archway to reception to corsages and more. She executed them all perfectly. She was also timely and organized which is great to have in a wedding vendor! In addition, she was my favorite vendor to work with due to her calm, positive, professional, and kind demeanor. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Oh hey Victoria!! Way to show up and just make my day! Your wedding was such a special one to be a part of and I enjoyed every second of it!! You looked so stunning!! Thank you for being so laid back & for trusting me to bring your unique vision to life. Wishing you two the most magical, adventure-filled life & I look forward to running into you both in the future! All the love!
  • Alicia

Alicia Pope · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent florist - beautiful, unique, and flexible arrangements

Holly was amazing to work with, used beautiful and unique flowers, and worked with us to give the exact vibe we wanted. We didn't know exactly what we wanted but had an overall idea of the vibe we were looking for and knew we wanted to incorporate some alternative blooms like herbs and veggies. She was super helpful in navigating the different flowers and different options to fit our budget. Would 100% recommend! The flowers were beautiful and she made the day of seamless.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 18
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 19
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 20

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Alicia, thank you for taking time to write a review! Your vibe was sooo perfect for you! I had a blast creating everything. Wishing you to the best!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Stevenson · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect! The florals and design made our wedding!

We were lucky enough to have Holly design all the floral arrangements at our wedding. She went above and beyond our expectations! She created the most special ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments on the flowers and decor and I have the BEST memories. She worked the entire day - even rebuilt a bouquet for us on the spot! The ceremony was simple, elegant and perfect, the bouquets were GORGEOUS. Then the reception...WOW! Her eye for detail and dedication to perfection made for an incredible display. The tables, the candles, the fireplace!! It was everything beyond what I even imagined. Thank you, Holly, for spending your entire day with us and making our day feel so special.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Kelsey!! Thanks so much for the sweet review. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it all and help you bring your beautiful vision to life. You & Eamonn were so fun to work with, that house was the coolest, and I'm just beyond grateful for the experience. Wishing you two the best first year of marriage!

sara · Married on 05/06/2018

HollyAnn was a joy to work with! She was prompt and kind. Exceedingly professional but fun. She beautifully translated my vague concepts of what I wanted into a stunning, unique and exceptional bouquet. Almost everyone commented on it. Her attention to detail is amazing. She had so many cool personal touches I never would have expected from a florist. If you are looking for something truly stunning I highly recommend you reach out to Hop Rabbit!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Sara! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, & I'm so happy you loved everything! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special day for you & Patrick - so fun!!

Maribeth · Married on 03/24/2018

I would choose Hop Rabbit Flowers over and over again! Hands down, HollyAnn was seriously one of the highlights of planning my wedding. She was so professional, thorough, prompt, and insanely helpful. She made me feel like she was there every step of the way. I was blown away with everything she did- our arrangements, arch, flower crown, boutonnieres and bouquet. She used flowers that were so unique and beautiful- I had so many people coming up saying positive remarks about them. She was so kind to us, so extremely easy to work with and above all her creativity and passion for flowers is what sets her apart from the rest. Thank you so much HollyAnn for being such a special part of our wedding! You are the best!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Maribeth,
    Thank you for leaving the kindest review ever, you left me speechless! I'm so honored & grateful I got to be a part of your beautiful day!! I hope you two have a beautiful honeymoon & I'll see ya on the mountain!

ELIZABETH · Married on 10/21/2017

Holly

I just wanted to thank you again for the lovely floral arrangements and the UNIQUE bouquets that you prepared for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. I know she requested a very unique arrangement and you did not disappoint! Both she and the groom kept commenting on how pretty the flowers were.
    I accompanied her in the planning visit and you were so accommodating to changes and special requests. Additionally, you were conscientious about possible shortages from the recent hurricanes and offered several alternatives "just in case"--but they weren't needed. She got exactly what she asked for and they were gorgeous!!
    And thank you for staying through the ceremony to help us move some of the arrangements. That was above and beyond expectation!

The air plants from her bouquet will provide a lasting memory of their special day. And the ceremony flowers were of such high quality that we were able ​to donate them to a local nursing home after the wedding so that others could enjoy them (we were all flying out and couldn't keep them ourselves)

It was a pleasure meeting you Holly!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 21

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Beth, thank you so much for taking time to write such a kind and thoughtful review! You and Abigail were a joy to work with & I'm so happy you loved everything as much as I did! I love this photo of Abigail, she is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

Bryn · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved working with Holly Ann and Hop Rabbit Flowers! Our wedding was small and we planned it in a relatively short amount of time. Holly Ann was so easy to work with: she's friendly and upbeat, nailed the style I was going for, and was really flexible and upfront when working with my budget (actually, I think I got more for my money than I would have anywhere else). She made it so easy and I never had to worry for a second about my flowers. She even made a few special little extras that ended up being unexpected, and perfect, finishing touches for our big day. All of our guests, the venue staff, and even our photographers were wowed by my bridal bouquet. The only note was that I was expecting it to be much smaller than it was so be specific if you have a preference on size. I highly recommend booking Hop Rabbit if they're available for your big day - we were so happy we got to work with her. Thank you, Holly Ann!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 22
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 23
    Hop Rabbit Flowers 24

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Bryn!! Thank you for your kind words! I love these pictures, you look absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy I got to be a part of your day!

Kendra · Married on 09/17/2017

Hop Rabbit Flowers did the flowers for my best friends wedding (I was maid of honor). She was able to capture the kind of dark, rich, romantic vibe my BFF was going for and her arrangements for the bouquets and boutonnieres were GORGEOUS. Everyone was talking about the flowers at the wedding and especially once photos came out! She called ahead to make sure she knew the logistics of getting to and from the wedding party and venue (a mountain top and 2 gondola rides away) which everyone really appreciated it. She showed up on time, prepared, and friendly! The flowers were perfect and she added personal touches to everything to make it feel special and one of a kind. Will absolutely be calling her for my own wedding one day!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Kendra, thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review! Kaili's wedding was insanely beautiful and really made my season! Hope you girls had a blast!!

Kaili · Married on 09/17/2017

Holly absolutely blew our minds! Our flowers were the highlight of our wedding and everyone is still talking about them! She made my wildest flower dreams come true and then some! I couldn't be more enthusiastic about her and her aesthetic, she truly has an amazing gift! She is also so incredibly thoughtful and kind! An absolute delight to work with! She went well above and beyond! I thank you Holly a million times over! You made my dream wedding a reality!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hop Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Kaili, your wedding absolutely made my season. Thank YOU for allowing me to be a part of your magical, perfect day!! You were a dream to work with and I'm so happy we both love the moody, romantic style you were going for. Lindsay Sevec did an amazing job capturing your day - it all came together perfectly! Thank you for taking time to write such thoughtful review!