Fort Collins, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number

About Simply Pretty Artistry

Hi! I’m Keegan, a Cali girl living in colorful Colorado and the creator of Simply Pretty. I’m a professional makeup artist and licensed cosmetologist happily married to my wonderful and oh-so patient husband Mark, and new mama to our sweet little red head Lyla James. I've been doing makeup for 13 years and I can truly say it’s my dream job. What woman doesn’t want to feel pretty, am I right?

I started Simply Pretty to take makeup back to it’s roots. I believe makeup should enhance your natural features and make you feel amazing. I’m not about re-creating your face to make you look like someone you're not. Your Fiancé wants to recognize his bride when she comes down the aisle, and you want to look radiant and natural in your family photos! I accomplish this by creating a personalized look for you that accentuates what you already have with a little makeup in all the right places. Whether it's your wedding day, a maternity shoot, or your daughter's prom-- I would love to create a Simply Pretty Look just for you!

Follow Simply Pretty Artistry on

Steele the Spotlight
Photography by: Kate Marie PhotographyDress: Dora GraceFlowers: Nature’s Grace Design

81 Reviews for Simply Pretty Artistry

Claire and Ned · Married on 09/22/2018

Keegan was great to work with. She does an excellent job, and truly made me feel beautiful! My makeup lasted all night, and looked great. She is very flexible, and I was touched that she agreed to do onsite service even though I was only having her do my makeup. She is very friendly and does a great job. I recommend booking Steele the Spotlight for your event!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Keegan is truly one of a kind! It was a natural choice asking her to do my makeup (and bridesmaids) on the big day! From the beginning I was so impressed with her passion, professionalism and customer focus. I appreciate that she uses such quality products. The wedding planning process can be a bit chaotic and she made the experience completely stress-free. Not only did she provide an exceptional experience but she applied beautiful, long lasting makeup in a natural way to myself, my five bridesmaids, mom and mother in law that left all of us feeling beautiful. I highly recommend Keegan!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Mara · Married on 09/16/2016

Keegan is the Beyonce of make up artists. She is phenomenal, I cannot say enough great things about her. She made me feel absolutely amazing on my day, and can honestly all of my ladies felt the same way. She was efficient, accommodating, and FUN. Book her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/24/2016

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

• Hana Style
    Hana Style Wedding Florists

Keegan with Steel the Spotlight is such a gem. She is beautiful, talented and so much fun to work with. I recommend her to all my brides. She will make your day fun and glamorous!!

• One Oak Photography
    One Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Keegan with Steele the Spotlight is absolutely amazing at what she does! Her final product never fails, and she is one of the best women to work with. Personable and easy to get along with, as well as professional!

• Lace and Lilies
    Lace and Lilies Wedding Florists

Keegan Steele with Steele the Spotlight is more than a couple of words could ever describe! She is full of life and passion for what she does, and it shows on every single person. A wedding or event with out the touch of Keegan's hand, always seems to be missing something special. Highly recommended by us!

• Fort Collins Fort Collins, Colorado, 80525 See on map