Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number

About Rhema Faith Photography

Rhema Faith Photography is a husband and wife duo from colorado! Our desire is to capture the Real, Fun and romantic moments and details of your love story!

we are availible to travel world wide!

rfp128
1b2252705fe21af1 1389980400342 rfp617
rfp758

16 Reviews for Rhema Faith Photography

Renee · Married on 06/09/2018

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Rhema Faith Photography! Rhema went above and beyond for me and my husband, Jacob, for our engagement photos and wedding photos! She's so easy to connect with, has such a passion for photography, and is so good about making you feel comfortable and beautiful during her shoots! I am so excited to see the rest of our wedding photos, I just know that they are going to be amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Rhema was a wonderful Photographer and has become a friend of ours! The process from Engagement to the Big Day was so easy and smooth. She took control on our wedding day which is exactly what we needed and when we got our pictures back we were blown away! The are beautiful and there are SO many to choose from! Will definitely recommend Rhema to many!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Cara · Married on 04/29/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Rhema! From the first time I say her in action at a friends wedding, I knew that's who I wanted to photograph MY wedding! Rhema was good with making the right "package" for me; when I wanted to meet with her in person, she never hesitated! Rhema is so laid back I LOVED working with her!! She even had a sneak peek with 22+ photos not even a day after or wedding....and they were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Award

Rhema Faith Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Simply Pretty Artistry
    Simply Pretty Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Rhema on many weddings and photo shoots over the last year. She is extremely talented some of my favorite pictures in my portfolio were shot by her and I have worked with a lot of Photographers over the years. Her personality is incredible she is so sweet and an absolute gem to work with. She is very prompt on getting me pictures back as soon as possible, she goes out of her way to always get a close up shot of the make-up just for me. I recently did Rhema's make-up for her own wedding and was honored that she chose me for her special day. I would highly recommend Rhema Faith Photography for your wedding day photos you will not be disappointed!

• Fort Collins, 80525 See on map