Rhema Faith Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map

Why should you choose me?

I know there are a million and two photographers out there, I also know that there are photographers that are better than me. I’m sure you have been looking through a few photographers websites by now and you’re wondering what makes me different?

I have 9 years experience and have mastered my talent. I have worked with many amazing photographers and have fine tuned my skills to be able to create some incredible images for you.

I’m a 7 on the enneagram, if you don’t know what that means, the cup is more than half full, it’s overflowing and I am always looking for the next adventure. Experience is what drives me, I collect them. If I could travel the world for a living I’d do that. But I gotta pay the bills right?! But honestly, I love my job. Whether it’s Capturing people in love on their happiest day or families embracing the chaos of life with toddlers, it’s a dream come true.

Your experience is my focus.

What?! Your a photographer... shouldn’t good photos be your focus.

Why yes. And that’s definitely part of it. I know without a doubt we will get beautiful images for you to take home to remember the day.

But because I am so experience driven my number one goal on your wedding day is that you have THE BEST experience possible that you are left stress free and able to take in every moment together, every kiss, every word of congratulations from sweet friends and family. I want you to take it all in and when you look back on those images you feel all the feels again!

Who are my couples?

You describe yourselves as “laid back and fun”
But really that means that you don’t sweat the small stuff. You embrace what life throws at you and make lemonade out of lemons. You probably laugh together more than anything else but you secretly write the sweetest love notes to each other.

Your wedding is will be full of life and color and you have the fun details shining through even down to the socks and shoes.

At the end of the day your main goal is to be married to your best friend and to throw an awesome party for your friends and family.

If this sounds like you two than head to my contact page! I can’t wait to meet you!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

Renee Married on 06/09/2018
    I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Rhema Faith Photography! Rhema went above and beyond for me and my husband, Jacob, for our engagement photos and wedding photos! She's so easy to connect with, has such a passion for photography, and is so good about making you feel comfortable and beautiful during her shoots! I am so excited to see the rest of our wedding photos, I just know that they are going to be amazing!
    Ashley Married on 06/17/2017
    Rhema was a wonderful Photographer and has become a friend of ours! The process from Engagement to the Big Day was so easy and smooth. She took control on our wedding day which is exactly what we needed and when we got our pictures back we were blown away! The are beautiful and there are SO many to choose from! Will definitely recommend Rhema to many!
    Cara Married on 04/29/2017
    I have nothing but positive things to say about Rhema! From the first time I say her in action at a friends wedding, I knew that's who I wanted to photograph MY wedding! Rhema was good with making the right "package" for me; when I wanted to meet with her in person, she never hesitated! Rhema is so laid back I LOVED working with her!! She even had a sneak peek with 22+ photos not even a day after or wedding....and they were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Simply Pretty Artistry Simply Pretty Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Rhema on many weddings and photo shoots over the last year. She is extremely talented some of my favorite pictures in my portfolio were shot by her and I have worked with a lot of Photographers over the years. Her personality is incredible she is so sweet and an absolute gem to work with. She is very prompt on getting me pictures back as soon as possible, she goes out of her way to always get a close up shot of the make-up just for me. I recently did Rhema's make-up for her own wedding and was honored that she chose me for her special day. I would highly recommend Rhema Faith Photography for your wedding day photos you will not be disappointed!

Fort Collins, CO, 80525
Location of (Rhema Faith Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding