Kayleigh Rust

Cody, Bozeman View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Kayleigh Rust is a natural-style wedding and elopement photographer specializing in shooting couples in beautiful outdoor locations. Kayleigh strives to capture the raw, in between moments that evoke emotion and provide you with images that will stand the test of time.

Kayleigh Rust offers many services for an enjoyable and seamless experience. The wedding photography services she provides include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Wedding Album

Other Services
Kayleigh Rust also provides many ways to preserve your wedding memories. The wedding photography items she offers include:

• Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Save the date

Areas Covered
Kayleigh Rust offers local wedding services to couples located in Billings and Bozeman, Montana; Cody, Sheridan and Jackson, Wyoming; and Durango and Telluride, Colorado areas. She is also loves to travel to other destinations so feel free to reach out if you're outside of her normal locations.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

Shaylee P. Married on 01/07/2022

Wedding July 2020

Kayleigh did an amazing job with capturing our special day! She was very flexible and made sure to capture all of the photos we wanted. The photos turned out beautiful! She is also very easy to work with!
    Taylor M. Married on 07/07/2021

Prioritize Kayleigh before your wedding dress!!

Kayleigh was over-the-moon, exceptionally perfect! She truly made my experience what it was; my elopement would have been a mess without her. She listened to all my weird quirks and preferences, ensuring I got exactly what I wanted. By taking the time to get to know my husband and I, she was able to add her inspired vision and touches to our day while giving us exactly what we wanted. Since we did an out-of-state elopement, we were unsure about many aspects. She assisted with location, lodging, vendors, made our schedule for the day, gave me countless packing tips, and so much more! It's crazy to call her a photographer because she did so, so much outside of photography. Yet, her pictures were perfect! It's hard to believe they are REAL and ME because they are so incredibly dream-like. They look exactly how I dreamed they would! I can say, without a doubt, that Kayleigh was just as determined for me to have my perfect, dream elopement as I was. Her passion and work-ethic is unmatched. Her laid-back, personable personality, paired with her perfectionist work-ethic, made me feel completely comfortable and confident at all times. I cannot overemphasize how she went above and beyond doing everything she could to add to my day - even though none of it was in her job description! Since Kayleigh and I live states apart, I did not meet her until my wedding day; nonetheless, she was by my side each step of the way. Through phone consultations, emails, and text messaging, she was always accessible and easy to reach. I cannot overemphasize how much one person can add to your wedding experience. You are hiring so, so much more to your wedding by having her on your team. I found her by google, and I am so grateful I did!
  • Michaella
    Michaella T. Married on 12/29/2020

Best decision

Where do I begin? Life has a funny way of bringing people into your life, and I am sure glad it does. After multiple rescheduled weddings due to covid my husband and I decided to just do the damn thing with our parents and siblings over Christmas of 2020. My parents had recently relocated to Cody, Wyoming and we thought “what a beautiful place to begin our lives together.” While searching for a photographer in the area I stumbled upon Kayleigh. Not only is she from our home state of Texas, she has the most amazing vision and skill when it comes to capturing love in a photo. I knew she was the only photographer for us, and I asked her what day she was available and booked her for a Tuesday. Best decision ever. Not only do we have the most amazing wedding photographs to remember the day, but we have made a life long friend who will actually be joining us in Ireland for our big wedding celebration. Kayleigh is one of a kind. A smart, talented, and genuine soul who you will be lucky to have capture your big day; whatever it may be.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hannah & Scott
    61 photos · 09/22/2018
  • Emily & Elie
    34 photos · 07/07/2018

1635 21st Street Cody, Bozeman, 82414
Location of (Kayleigh Rust)
1635 21st Street Cody, Montana, 82414 See on map

Kayleigh Rust frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kayleigh Rust include in the starting price?

Kayleigh Rust includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Kayleigh Rust include in their most popular wedding package?

Kayleigh Rust includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kayleigh Rust offer?

Kayleigh Rust offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kayleigh Rust offer?

Kayleigh Rust offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kayleigh Rust offer for wedding events?

Kayleigh Rust offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kayleigh Rust and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kayleigh Rust is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding