Kayleigh Rust Reviews

7 | Cody, WY

7 Reviews for Kayleigh Rust

Taylor Moutaw · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Prioritize Kayleigh before your wedding dress!!

Kayleigh was over-the-moon, exceptionally perfect! She truly made my experience what it was; my elopement would have been a mess without her. She listened to all my weird quirks and preferences, ensuring I got exactly what I wanted. By taking the time to get to know my husband and I, she was able to add her inspired vision and touches to our day while giving us exactly what we wanted. Since we did an out-of-state elopement, we were unsure about many aspects. She assisted with location, lodging, vendors, made our schedule for the day, gave me countless packing tips, and so much more! It's crazy to call her a photographer because she did so, so much outside of photography. Yet, her pictures were perfect! It's hard to believe they are REAL and ME because they are so incredibly dream-like. They look exactly how I dreamed they would! I can say, without a doubt, that Kayleigh was just as determined for me to have my perfect, dream elopement as I was. Her passion and work-ethic is unmatched. Her laid-back, personable personality, paired with her perfectionist work-ethic, made me feel completely comfortable and confident at all times. I cannot overemphasize how she went above and beyond doing everything she could to add to my day - even though none of it was in her job description! Since Kayleigh and I live states apart, I did not meet her until my wedding day; nonetheless, she was by my side each step of the way. Through phone consultations, emails, and text messaging, she was always accessible and easy to reach. I cannot overemphasize how much one person can add to your wedding experience. You are hiring so, so much more to your wedding by having her on your team. I found her by google, and I am so grateful I did!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kamara Buck · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing photographer!!!

I can’t say enough great things about Kayleigh! She is such an amazing photographer and person! She helped us with EVERY aspect of our elopement. The location, my hair, makeup, minister, where we stayed, table decor and anything thing else I asked she helped me with! Our day was perfect and I have it captured in the most beautiful pictures and it’s all thanks to Kayleigh! We also gained a new awesome friend! I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kayleigh Rust's reply:

You guysssss!!! Thank you so much for letting me be your third wheel for the day and for trusting me to capture one of the most important days in your lives together! I love you both oh so much!!

Natalie P. · Married on 03/09/2019

Hillside Engagement Photos

Kayleigh was able to capture our fun, unique spirit in these pics! We had so much fun with her and she made us feel really comfortable and we were able to get some great photos without feel awkward in front of the camera!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Scott · Married on 10/20/2018

Travel Elopement Shoot

My boyfriend and I were thrilled to work with Kayleigh on our desert elopement in Valley of the Gods, Utah. The photos turned out stunning! She captured the beauty of the desert and the moment and we couldn’t be happier with the end result.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Hanford · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful, organic, beautiful

Kayleigh was awesome. She really captured our natural, organic outdoor wedding. The photos are romantic and natural. Our only wish is that we’d known to ask her to capture more photos of our friends and family. I would definitely recommend this photographer for a wedding. Her prices were very reasonable, she was professional and communicative. Thank you Kayleigh!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Emily

Emily Wieweck · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing!

We could not have asked for a better photographer or experience! Kayleigh is down-to-earth and very professional, exactly what you need on your wedding day. Our wedding had some twists and turns with the weather, but Kayleigh did an amazing job at revising the plan when needed and keeping everyone calm. The photos are GORGEOUS and exactly what I envisioned. I would highly recommend booking her!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Litton

Litton Power · Married on 05/12/2019

Really wonderful photos

Kayleigh really delivered some stunning photos for our wedding. And she was great to work with. It really was a worthwhile investment and I highly recommend her work.

Sent on 02/24/2020