105 Doe Path Circle, Hudson, NC 28638 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Monica Reid Photography

Monica Reid Photography is a Husband/Wife Duo who will artistically capture the emotions and candid moments that tell your unique wedding story. Wedding are our passion. Each bride is different and we believe each deserves the very best.
We strive capture your wedding day memories in photographs that bring all of your moments and memories as you look at them.

53 Reviews for Monica Reid Photography

• Laura

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding is next June, but after seeing Monica and Brent in action at my sister's wedding, I knew they had to be my wedding photographer too. Monica has great attention to detail and isn't afraid to tell you how to pose. The photos I've seen them take are absolutely georgious. They are both very professional and still know how to make it a fun experience. I can't wait to work with them though my wedding process!

• Karlene

Karlene · Married on 07/04/2015

Monica and Brent did my wedding July4th and it was perfect. I had them the entire day from the time we started getting ready till the end of the night. They were on time, professional at all times and you can tell they have been doing it for awhile. We got all pictures done in a timely fashion and it was such a smooth transition. Got all of my pictures back within 2-3 weeks and they were fantastics. Loved them so much!!!!!!Will definitely use them again in the future for all of my pictures

Brooke · Married on 06/20/2015

They were so great. They didn't get in the way they just did their business it was so great

Monica Reid Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• L.Baker Cake Designs
    L.Baker Cake Designs Wedding Cakes

Monica & Brent do an awesome job from the bridal portraits to the wedding day memories! They are loads of fun to work with and create beautiful photos of you & your wedding day! Recommend them highly for memories you will treasure forever!

• 105 Doe Path Circle Hudson, NC 28638 See on map