Moments Forever Studio

Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Moments Forever Studio

Moments Forever Studio is a Detroit/Chicago based professional photographer specializing in weddings. We're storytellers who use photos to communicate. Our job is to capture the endless precious moments that take place on your wedding day and preserve YOUR story.

We will be at the right place at the right time to capture each of these special moments so that you can treasure them for years to come. For a photo collection that will help you relive this most precious day of your life, inquire about Moments Forever Studio today!

I'm Jae, and we're Moments Forever Studio.

We tell stories through photos across Detroit, Ann Arbor, Chicago, and across the Midwest.

And this is our MISSION:

We believe that we are called to preserve moments of
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and faithfulness

We show genuine love not only in our photos, but also through our actions

We capture authentic images that will tell stories for generations to come
stories that are full of hope, stories that will last forever

"…that’s what we storytellers do.
We instill hope again, and again, and again.
"

Please visit MometnsForeverStudio.com for more details! We'd love to hear from you.

Follow Moments Forever Studio on

Moments Forever Studio 1
Moments Forever Studio 2

Michaela · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING Photography Service

Moments Forever Studio (Jae) is an amazing photographer. We used him for our engagement photos, as well as for our wedding. Jae was able to capture all of the special moments, as well as candid pictures we were unaware of! His editing skills are phenomenal and his pictures are timeless. From our first encounter with Jae, we know he would be easy to work with, yet professional. For the quality of work Jae and his team provides, Moments Forever Studio is extremely affordable. My husband and I would recommend Jae to our friends and family and give him a 5 star rating.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Tiffany · Married on 01/03/2018

Jae was great to work with! We had family pictures taken at a gorgeous location and the outcome couldn't have been better! The portraits he took of my girls perfectly captured their sweet, little personalities. I will definitely be reccomending him to my friends!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Moments Forever Studio's reply:

Thank you Tiffany!! Your family is so fun to photograph. Your girls will break so many guys' heart that it's kinda tragic... You guys make me want to have a family.. Someday:)!

Carissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Jae has always been responsive and professional with me. He is shooting my wedding in about 4 weeks and he has made me feel completely at ease with the work that he has promised to do. He took the pictures on the day of my engagement and I was completely in love with them. One of his pictures was even posted on the instagram account of the jeweler who my fiancé got my engagement ring from

Sent on 05/26/2017

Moments Forever Studio's reply:

Thanks Carissa! I'm so excited to be at your wedding soon. It is my pleasure to help plan your wedding easier, and I believe it's part of my job too. All I can guarantee is that your wedding pictures will be 10 times better than the engagement pictures and any pinterest board ever existed.

Award

Moments Forever Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 14829 Anne Ave Detroit, Michigan, 48101 See on map