62 Kenneth Street, Newton Highlands, MA 02461 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,650
Availability Check your date

About Molly Anne Photography

Hey There! Thanks for swinging by!!! Here is a little bit about me!

I am extremely outgoing and can turn any stranger into a friend within minutes. I guess you can say I am the definition of an extrovert. When I am not behind the camera you can find me lying on my couch with my boyfriend and cat watching reality TV, searching the racks at Marshalls with girlfriends, or visiting my parents and their dogs. Things I love and am interested in include Boston sports, skiing, the beach, chocolate, going to the salon, current events, and meeting new people. I consider myself to be artistic and fashionable. My unique personal style is reflected in my photography. My goal is to tell stories through images and to take photographs that are honest and real. Genuine emotions should be evident and personalities should shine through. I believe that the best photos are candid.

I want everyone around me to feel comfortable and have fun. My warm personality helps put people at ease so they can be themselves in front of the camera. I enjoy working with people to determine what shots will best express their personal story. Each session is unique, as I may be asked to tell the story of an exuberant toddler one day and an adoring couple the next.

As one happy father wrote about his daughter’s engagement photos, “the pictures capture who they are and the love that they have for each other. . . . This is how I see my daughter each time I look at her.” I strive to meet this standard of satisfaction for all of my clients. I feel privileged to be welcomed into people’s lives to capture moments that will live forever.

Follow Molly Anne Photography on

• Dan Aguirre Photography
  • Only Love Photography
  • Person + Killian Photography

68 Reviews for Molly Anne Photography

• Micho

Micho · Married on 08/17/2019

Molly is the Dream

The first thing I said when I left Molly’s studio for the first time was “we HAVE to book her!”. Doing so was one of the best decisions I made - Molly provided an exceptional experience from start to finish. Molly hits the sweet spot: she is equal parts warm, talented, and organized. She took the time to get to know us personally via text and at our engagement photos, to the point that even my husband was excited to see her on our wedding day! On the day of Molly felt like one of the bridesmaids as she efficiently executing the timeline and checklist we’d agreed upon to get all of our important shots. Most of all, the 1000 photos that she delivered are absolutely stunning. I have no idea how we’ll choose what to put in our album. I am elated with her work and will go to Molly with our portrait needs for life.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Amanda and Jason Hochman · Married on 10/21/2018

Molly is everything you want in a wedding photographer

We are so happy we hired Molly as our wedding photographer. When we first spoke to Molly on the phone (over a year before our wedding) we immediately loved her bubbly personality. Despite not actually meeting her in person until our wedding weekend, she made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. In fact, multiple friends in our bridal party commented on how much they loved her! She was organized throughout the whole process, setting up detailed timelines and asking for lists of portraits we wanted in advance. She was extremely accommodating, allowing us to have rehearsal dinner coverage instead of an engagement shoot and even staying later than scheduled to capture photos she knew were important to us. Most of all, her photos are absolutely gorgeous! Less than a week after the wedding we got a "sneak peek" of about 50 photos and about 6 weeks later we got over 1000 photos, capturing every moment of our big day.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Molly for our wedding after searching for months for the perfect photographer and we could not have asked for a better photographer. It was honestly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Molly is absolutely amazing. We first met her for our engagement session and we got so excited for our wedding photos after seeing our engagement photos. Molly is very creative and very helpful throughout the entire planning process. She practically made my entire timeline for me. On the day of the wedding she made everything flow so easily and she knew exactly what needed to be done. We have received sneak peak photos from Molly and they are incredible and we cannot wait to see the rest. We would highly recommend Molly, she is the best

Sent on 09/23/2018

• 62 Kenneth Street Newton Highlands, 02461 See on map
    5085619295 (Phone number)
    Location of (Molly Anne Photography)