1414 Riverside Dr Ste 204, Lakewood, OH 44107 Map · Phone number

jb22436
d32bee755b64ca52 WifeyWW
wrapped

3 Reviews for Modern Luxe Studios

On our wedding day we exchanged gifts and I had an album with a sweet letter written on the inside cover from my wife-to-be. I had no idea what was inside because i had no idea my wife had done a Budoir Session before our wedding. And all I can say is WOW!!!!! I was surprised beyond belief as I turned each page and felt as if I shouldn't be seeing it until after we made our vows. Seriously though, it's incredible how many emotions surged through my body looking through this book. And I'm not just talking sexual emotions because she looked unbelievably hot, but knowing that she did this for me and took the time to do it made me feel incredibly loved and joyful and excited and content. I'm so happy Moderne Luxe Studios made this happen (it was on incredibly short notice, too). We'll have this book the rest of our lives and that memory on my wedding day will never be replaced.

Sent on 03/05/2016
  • Pancakes

Kathleen · Married on 10/03/2015

Wow. There are not enough words for how amazing Jenni is. From the start, she responded so quickly to our emails and worked around us to meet up. Not the same experience we got from others we talked to at the same time! I'm a pretty shy person but Jenni is just one of those people who can make you instantly comfortable. We had her do our engagement and wedding, and she also shot my boudoir. I am someone who cannot be in their underwear around sisters or close friends! But she made it all so easy and comfortable. It definitely showed in my pictures! And I had a blast shooting with her. She just makes it fun and there is lots of laughing! Since she also did our wedding, she got to take pictures of my husband's reactions when he first opened the boudoir book that morning. Again, speechless. His reaction was amazing and I love that I have pictures to remember that moment! I am a pretty average girl and didn't feel confident at all. But I knew that Jenni is someone to trust because she seriously knows what she is doing. And I'm SO glad I went because it gave me the biggest self confidence boost, ever! She has serious magical powers with lighting and angles. Book her now! You will not regret it. Having confidence in your vendors during wedding planning is priceless. I listened to so many brides stressing because they didn't like their engagement pictures, their photographer wasn't getting back to them, etc. But we had no worries at all throughout the entire process! And of course the finished product was stunning each time. I keep thinking of going back for another boudoir even though it was less than a year ago, just because it was so much fun and made me feel fantastic!!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Jenni for boudoir photos was wonderful! She was very professional and made me feel at ease during the photo shoot. The photos are high quality, beautiful, and classy - all what I was looking for in a photographer's work. I am very happy with the photos and it was a wonderful present for my husband on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Modern Luxe Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas