4410-B Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78756 Map · Phone number

About Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror is a modern and innovative salon, taking beauty to a whole new level. The rock star team does it all and you can indulge in anything from hair services (cut, color, updo's), skin services (microderm, facials, waxing, massage) makeup (bridal, fashion and lessons) lash extensions, private beauty parties (blow outs, makeup, skin care) and so much more!

We carry Kerastase hair products and Rhonda Allison skin care along with a rotating selection of some of their favorites (Capri Blue Candles, Hollywood Fashion Secrets, select OPI nail polishes, beauty tools, Kendra Scott jewelry and Clarisonic facial cleansers). With a work hard, play hard attitude, the Mirror Mirror team encourages their clients to take control of their beauty and love what they see in the mirror.

LauraRyanWedding156
MMLogogrey
ColtRachel

1 Reviews for Mirror Mirror

Holly · Married on 10/11/2014

I am so glad I chose Mirror Mirror for my wedding hair and makeup. From the moment I met Whitney Paul, one of their artists, I felt at ease. She did trials for my hair and makeup so going into the wedding day, she knew exactly what I wanted. Leading up the wedding any time I texted her with a question, she answered quickly. The only reason I didn't put 5 for responsiveness was that it took a bit to get my contract, but Whitney was committed to my wedding from our first meeting.
    On wedding day, Whitney arrived on site even before I did and began my mom's hair. Whitney is so friendly and kind; she is exactly who you want doing your hair and makeup on your wedding day.
    I cannot recommend Mirror Mirror and especially Whitney Paul highly enough.
    Excellent work!