McCleary, WA 98557 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Minister2Go

CONGRATULATIONS! May your coming marriage be filled with happiness!

I am an ordained minister since 1979. I can perform either non-denominational or religious services and have married couples in Washington, California and Hawaii. When it comes to Washington, however, the counties I am willing to travel to are: Thurston, Mason, Pacific, Grays Harbor and Pierce. I'm happy to supply you with sample vows and/or to assist you in the writing and structuring of your ceremony. In addition, I offer a beautiful, sanctuary-like ceremony/reception site in East Grays Harbor County. Just go to my website at: www.marinakuran.com and click on the "Weddings" button.

Please call me at 360-918-2198 or email me at: makai32@outlook.com to discuss details.

Marina
Marina
bryanmattme

1 Reviews for Minister2Go

Katheline · Married on 07/19/2014

I had found this Minister on Wedding wires. I called her, she called me back. This was a short notice, I had told Marina Kuran that we would like to get Married on July 19. she had said she would call us back to see if that date was opened. She called back and said she could do it on the date asked. She asked where I told her we would like the wedding done at Ruby Beach. She is a very flexible. We did a meet and greet,, I was very happy that we went with Marina, she is a very nice down to earth. Did a very very nice ceremony. We would highly recommend her. It turned out to be a very nice memory.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Minister2Go Pricing

Minister2Go Price Rates

Minister2Go FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• McCleary, 98557 See on map