6830 32nd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About Seattle Wedding Pastor

Seattle Wedding Pastor is a wedding officiant based in Seattle, Washington. Rich Sclanfani is a non-denominational wedding officiant, pastor, and professional counselor with more than 20 years of experience. He is always delighted and honored to be part of a couple’s big day, and aims to craft a ceremony that you will never forget. Rich prides himself on being creative, flexible, respectful, resourceful, and fun - qualities that he channels into every wedding he is a part of.

Seattle Wedding Pastor offers complimentary consultations to start, so that you can have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and make sure Rich is the right fit for you. Licensed in both Washington and Oregon, Rich is happy to officiate non-religious, single-religion, and interfaith ceremonies and vow renewals. He orchestrates a rehearsal ahead of time, in order to make sure everyone is on the same page. Not only can Rich help you craft a custom ceremony, he is happy to provide recommendations and referrals for other aspects of the wedding. Seattle Wedding Pastor also provides premarital and marriage counseling, so you can strengthen your relationship with each other.

Follow Seattle Wedding Pastor on
IMG 1861

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Seattle Wedding Pastor

Kate · Married on 09/12/2015

From the moment we met Rich we knew he was the right person to marry us. Neither my husband nor I are particularly religious, but we were at a loss about how to construct a meaningful ceremony outside of a church. Rich immediately soothed all of our worries and worked with us to create a ceremony that was personal, loving, and sincere.

Rich provides you with a step by step process to customize your ceremony in a way that feels fun and manageable. He is open to making it as religious or secular as you want with no judgement. He was extremely patient and supportive as we worked through rounds of revisions. The day before the wedding he ran a rehearsal that was organized and that made our out of town friends and family feel included and well prepared.

I cannot imagine having gotten married without Rich and I would recommend him to any couple looking to build a unique and personalized experience.

Sent on 11/17/2015

From the first time we met Rich, we knew he would be perfect for the job, not only because of his experience, but also because his beaming personality let us know that he truly enjoys his job. He worked with our budget, which was a big plus for us. Throughout putting together our sermon, he was always very considerate of our wishes for what we wanted for our ceremony, like how religious (or not) we wanted it to sound, and the kind of sermonette he delivered. Correspondence was always quick and reliable. And something that is very unique to his services is his "pastor humor" section, where he gave my husband and I questions to answer (secretly) about one another. At the ceremony, he read our answers about each other, and it really made everything so personal and even more special. All of our guests loved that section. Rich, was great to work with and I definitely recommend him to my friends, and anyone looking for a great pastor. Thanks, Rich!

Sent on 08/20/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Seattle Wedding Pastor FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 120.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • In which states are you licensed? OR, WA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Seattle Wedding Pastor 1
    Free 1 Hour Initial Consultation...
    If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding you can set up a FREE 1 HOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION with Rich Sclafani to discuss the possibilities. At this session you will discuss the basic details of your wedding, ask any questions you have of Rich, and get a quote for his services.

• jeremy leffel
    jeremy leffel Wedding Photographers

Rich Sclafani is a true professional and a gentleman. He is easy-going, fun to be around, and exhibits incredible character and integrity in all situations. I dare you to spend some time with Rich and NOT become good friends...he has a rare ability to bring comfort, personality, and humor to everything he does. Rich is an excellent addition to any wedding and does a top-notch job.

• 6830 32nd Ave NE Seattle, WA, 98115 See on map