Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mimosa Fresh Flower Design

Weddings, Events and Everyday
With an eye for stylish detail, we create stunning events from start to finish.  Our talented design team will pair your exquisite bouquets with unique containers, the perfect shade in linens, crisp paper design, and romantic ambient lighting. Our work has been featured in such publications as Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, the Boston Globe Magazine, and Boston Weddings. Contact us today to set up a complimentary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Corsages (1)

From the very beginning of the process Teresa and Mimosa Fresh flower Design were amazing! Her floral experience, creativity and eye for the venue were invaluable for the ceremony. The color and design for our fall wedding along with the lighting enhanced the entire day in ways we could not imagine. At every meeting She understood our needs and budget. Thank you again Teresa for making our day special........

Profile Picture Ellen , 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough great things about Mimosa Flower Design. From beginning to end Teresa and her team were just so amazing to work with. I really love and respect her taste and her design as an artist. My wedding flowers were above anything I could have ever imagined! Absolutely gorgeous! I was beyond thrilled with the results! I would not hesitate working with her again for any future events and I have already told many family and friends about Mimosa too!! I highly recommend this company for anyone's wedding flowers! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7943229, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
4.7

The arrangements that were designed were beautiful and Mimosa took my vision and made it a reality - only 10x better than I could have ever imagined! Everybody raved about the flowers and the fact that I was able to get off season flowers which were so fresh just made everything that much better! I wish I could have more events just use Mimosa again.

Profile Picture Emilie, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mimosa Fresh Flower Design Pricing

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Teresa is amazing. She provides stunning designs, unique to each bride, occasion and space as well as fantastic customer service. We have been continually impressed by her creativity and her professionalism.

Mimosa does a phenomenal job from my standpoint as a photographer. Highly Highly recommended!!!

Mimosa Floral does impeccable design work and the quality of their flowers is amazing!

Hi Theresa. Hope you're well. Hope to see you soon! Katrina Hess