Justin Leonard dr, Round Rock, TX 78664 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mimi's Party Palace

I've always had a deep passion for organizing and planning, and I believe that every special event deserves to be stunning.Mimi's Party Palace is at your service. We offer event/party helpers, bartenders, wedding day-of-coordinator, rental equipment, photo booth station. We aim for 5 stars reviews, we take pride in our hard work. Please see reviews (Google, FB, Yelp). If you hire us you bet we will make your day memorable. We are at your service.

Nataly

dsc04270
dsc04275
img0844
Mimi's Party Palace
kevin fowler and wedding day of coordinator
thebrandpillarslaunchparty 1

Mimi's Party Palace 4
Mimi's Party Palace 5

Carmen Jackson · Married on 12/01/2018

Mother of the bride

My daughter had changed her menu a few times before her wedding and decided to go through a local favorite to have has her food of choice “Chuys”. With this last minute change I was on the hunt for a full wait staff, plus bartenders in a crunch. I put in a request on Wix and of course had several different options, but as you all may know when you are talking Wedding a nice price comes with it. Nataly scheduled a personal 1x1 meeting with me to go over everything she offered in detail, and offered additional items that she did not have to accommodate my request which was just a blessing. Mimi’s is not only exceptional but absolutely reasonable price. Nataly worked with me up to the day of the wedding adding whatever I needed and her staff went over beyond. I will use Mimi’s for any service I may need in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Ms.Jackson for taking the time to leave us a review. It is very much appreciated. I am sure you will put a smile on each team member (6) that attended your daughter's special day.

Suzanne Peterson · Married on 12/01/2018

Great DOC, bartending and event help!

I am SO happy that I decided to partner with Nataly and her team at Mimi's Party Palace for our post-destination wedding reception. They were such a huge help and made my night a thousand times easier since I just showed up, enjoyed the party, and left without a worry in the world! They brought and set up our tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces and special tables, decor, etc., as well as assisted with maintaining the party, refills, handing out champagne/cake and cleanup, but Nataly also coordinated with all my vendors and brought a fantastic bartender. I loved that it was a 'one stop shop' for all of my remaining tasks! They were all awesome to work with and Nataly was very understanding of my wants and wishes. I highly recommend MPP to anyone that needs event assistance; my guests were very complimentary and loved that I could enjoy my night without stress! Thank you MPP!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you so much, Suzanne, for taking the time to leave us a review first thing in the morning of Monday right after your event. You sure did make our day. On behalf of our team, they thank you for your generosity.
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

CINDY · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I did not want to deal with too many vendors which is why a stumbled across Mimi’s Party Palace, they offered so much. They have everything you could think of to rent. I was able to rent 150 chairs, 150 water goblets, 150 gold charger plates just to add that extra nice touch, hired 3 of their staff members to help with serving our immediate family members dinner, drinks, etc, rented photo booth, bar stand, few lawn games, 2 beverage dispensers and of course my lovely day of coordinator Nataly Garza, she was so easy to work with and so amazing. We booked her in the beginning of the year. If we had any questions I could email/text and she would answer any question I had. She was so helpful the day of the wedding by executing our vision. Basically, all we had to do was send her pics of how we wanted everything, fill out a few spreadsheets and drop everything off at the venue the day before and they put our and everything together. The day after everything was packed up and ready for us to pick up. I really don't think our day would have gone so smoothly if she wasn't there to help us! Plus we did not want our family to worry about helping with anything even though they would have loved to help. We wanted everyone to relax and have fun. If this is something you're on the fence about do it! I was so stressed free the day of the wedding I loved it! I highly recommend Mimi’s Party palace for all your rental needs and Nataly as your day of coordinator and tell them Cindy and Eric Hernandez sent you :)

Sent on 09/28/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

You are so cute "tell them Cindy and Eric sent you" . Beautiful review. Thank you for your gratitude. That is all we need to keep on trucking!! Thank you on behalf of the staff and yours truly Nataly.

Mimi's Party Palace Pricing

Mimi's Party Palace Price Rates

Mimi's Party Palace FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Photo booth, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 99.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

• Justin Leonard dr Round Rock, 78664 See on map