Mimi's Party Palace Reviews

37 Reviews for Mimi's Party Palace

• Valeria

Valeria · Married on 10/26/2019

I had the perfect wedding because of Mimi's Party Palace

This review is long overdue!! Mimi's Party Palace really made my wedding perfect! I had absolutely nothing go wrong and if it did Nataly handled it without me having to worry so I could enjoy my special day. We hired Mimi's serving staff, bartenders, ordered charger plates, and a day of wedding coordinator. Her staff always made sure me and my husband and immediate family were ALWAYS taken care of. My mother has four sisters who all have very strong opinions and are always in charge of coordinating important family events. I hired Nataly so my family could actually sit and enjoy my most important day. Nataly did not let me down. Every single one of her staff members were extremely kind and attentive to detail. They set up everything exactly as we imagined it and more. They made sure my guests always had drinks, my tables were clear of empty bottles, and everyone was having a good time. I WOULD HIRE HER AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! The signature drink of the day was margaritas on the rocks and her bartenders made them homemade they were the hit of the party. Mimi's party palace helped give me a perfect wedding. As a bride talking to other brides HIRE HER SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Aw! Thank you, Valeria, for still thinking about us. We will never forget you and your fam. You guys are such a pleasure to work for.

Gail Baugnon · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Wedding

I am so thankful that I found Mimi's Party Palace. I had so many questions and concerns to make the wedding perfect...and it was! From renting everything I needed, to Nataly and her assistants being there the day of the wedding, it went as smooth as I could have ever hoped for. Nataly took care of making sure the wedding party had their food and drinks (it was sooo hot!) and the bride's grandmother was doted on by all the staff. Thanks for such a wonderful experience the day of the wedding. Everyone was very friendly.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Mrs.Baugnon. It was a pleasure being a part of your son's wedding. There is nothing more that I enjoy than doing my wedding coordination job! Nataly

Jackie De Hoyos-Murillo · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing. More than what we expected

We were totally satisfied with Mimi’s Party Palace!! They made everything run so smoothly. The decorations were beautiful. We still get comments from our guests on how impressed they were with the service Mimi’s party palace provided.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Ms.Murillo for your kind words. We are happy that your guest was also impressed with our services. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback.

Carmen Jackson · Married on 12/01/2018

Mother of the bride

My daughter had changed her menu a few times before her wedding and decided to go through a local favorite to have has her food of choice “Chuys”. With this last minute change I was on the hunt for a full wait staff, plus bartenders in a crunch. I put in a request on Wix and of course had several different options, but as you all may know when you are talking Wedding a nice price comes with it. Nataly scheduled a personal 1x1 meeting with me to go over everything she offered in detail, and offered additional items that she did not have to accommodate my request which was just a blessing. Mimi’s is not only exceptional but absolutely reasonable price. Nataly worked with me up to the day of the wedding adding whatever I needed and her staff went over beyond. I will use Mimi’s for any service I may need in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Ms.Jackson for taking the time to leave us a review. It is very much appreciated. I am sure you will put a smile on each team member (6) that attended your daughter's special day.

Suzanne Peterson · Married on 12/01/2018

Great DOC, bartending and event help!

I am SO happy that I decided to partner with Nataly and her team at Mimi's Party Palace for our post-destination wedding reception. They were such a huge help and made my night a thousand times easier since I just showed up, enjoyed the party, and left without a worry in the world! They brought and set up our tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces and special tables, decor, etc., as well as assisted with maintaining the party, refills, handing out champagne/cake and cleanup, but Nataly also coordinated with all my vendors and brought a fantastic bartender. I loved that it was a 'one stop shop' for all of my remaining tasks! They were all awesome to work with and Nataly was very understanding of my wants and wishes. I highly recommend MPP to anyone that needs event assistance; my guests were very complimentary and loved that I could enjoy my night without stress! Thank you MPP!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you so much, Suzanne, for taking the time to leave us a review first thing in the morning of Monday right after your event. You sure did make our day. On behalf of our team, they thank you for your generosity.
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • X

Xavier · Married on 11/10/2018

Love ❤️ the service

I’ve used Mimi's Party Palace for my wedding and just recently booked them again for a photo booth for my cousins wedding, and it was nothing less then perfect!! Love everything this company has to offer, for thank you so much !!!’

Sent on 09/30/2019

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you,Mr.Coronado for taking the time of your busy schedule to leave us your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to provide us to serve you and your family.

CINDY · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I did not want to deal with too many vendors which is why a stumbled across Mimi’s Party Palace, they offered so much. They have everything you could think of to rent. I was able to rent 150 chairs, 150 water goblets, 150 gold charger plates just to add that extra nice touch, hired 3 of their staff members to help with serving our immediate family members dinner, drinks, etc, rented photo booth, bar stand, few lawn games, 2 beverage dispensers and of course my lovely day of coordinator Nataly Garza, she was so easy to work with and so amazing. We booked her in the beginning of the year. If we had any questions I could email/text and she would answer any question I had. She was so helpful the day of the wedding by executing our vision. Basically, all we had to do was send her pics of how we wanted everything, fill out a few spreadsheets and drop everything off at the venue the day before and they put our and everything together. The day after everything was packed up and ready for us to pick up. I really don't think our day would have gone so smoothly if she wasn't there to help us! Plus we did not want our family to worry about helping with anything even though they would have loved to help. We wanted everyone to relax and have fun. If this is something you're on the fence about do it! I was so stressed free the day of the wedding I loved it! I highly recommend Mimi’s Party palace for all your rental needs and Nataly as your day of coordinator and tell them Cindy and Eric Hernandez sent you :)

Sent on 09/28/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

You are so cute "tell them Cindy and Eric sent you" . Beautiful review. Thank you for your gratitude. That is all we need to keep on trucking!! Thank you on behalf of the staff and yours truly Nataly.
  • F

Flor · Married on 09/21/2018

Thank you Nataly for the great service you and your team provided. I definitely recommend Mimi's party place and her prices are very reasonable too.
    Photo booth was a big hit.

Flor

Sent on 09/28/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working for you all. The wedding was beautiful!
  • Kimberlie

Kimberlie · Married on 09/07/2018

Mimis Party Palace showed excellent service, They were on time and didn't mind all the kids keeping the photobooth busy ! Thank you Mimi's !

-Kimberlie Rodriguez

Sent on 09/20/2018

Thank you, Kimberlie.
    Congratulations on your wedding! Leo (the director/Photo booth tech.) got to talk to your hubby and he had lots of good things to say about you guys. He appreciated very much the plate of food at the end of the night. Thank you!

scot · Married on 08/11/2018

Really great service. Very helpful and were super good w/ all things that needed to be done. Very proficient w/ all things in catering. I would use them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Scot, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
    Wishing you many years of happiness!

Joe · Married on 07/18/2018

Just the help we needed

Mimi's was an essential element of our wedding day. I honestly don't think we could have pulled it off without them. They are real pros!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Joe. I hope you guys are doing well. Say hello to my beautiful bride. You guys were a pleasure to work for. Wishing you guys the best!

Yours truly

Lam · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Mimi’s for event assistants, bartender and DJ. They are amazing and went above expectations . I will hire them again next time I have an event. I also rent pretty much everything from them as well. Best price in town.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Lam for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly enjoyed working for you such an amazing person. Good luck with your new journey!

Michael · Married on 05/26/2018

The service and price were great. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Michael, we are happy you hired our bartender service.

Monica · Married on 04/07/2018

Really enjoyed mimi service they came on time very professional they had a good time as well we use them in the future thanks so much

Sent on 04/11/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Monica, for taking the time to leave us a review. Very much appreciated. We can't wait to work for you guys again.

Pamela · Married on 04/07/2018

If I could give Mimi's 20 stars I would. The service and professionalism was impeccable. I will definitely refer and use them again.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. My Barbie client. : )

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

Let me start by saying, if you’re planning a wedding, the day of coordinator and event staff should be the FIRST vendor that you hire! I didn’t realize how important they would be, so we waited until just a few months before our wedding to search for someone. I can now say that I am so incredibly thankful that we found Nataly and Mimi’s Party Palace!!! My now-husband and my mom were both skeptical about hiring someone, but from the moment that I first spoke with Nataly on the phone I knew she would be worth every single penny!! Nataly is so organized, responsive, and kind. You can truly tell that she loves weddings and that she treats every event as though she were helping execute it for a family member or friend. When I arrived at my venue the day of the wedding, Nataly was already running around following up with our florist, the photographer, and the DJ. She kept everyone in communication which is what made our day run so smoothly!! I had absolutely no expectation to have a stress-free wedding day, but with Nataly that was exactly what I had. If anything went awry, I didn’t even know about it because Nataly had it handled. The event staff made sure that myself and my husband had water or anything else to drink all throughout the evening. And believe it or not, we also actually got to eat at our wedding because they made sure that we sat for a few moments!! I could go on and on about how important Nataly was in making my day special. I will seriously always thank her because I know that without her skills and expertise, my special day wouldn’t have been as magical as it was. THANK YOU NATALY AND MIMI’S PARTY PALACE!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Wow! Beautiful review. It really touched my heart.Nobody had noted on a review the following " she treats every event as though she were helping execute it for a family member or friend" . To be honest with you that is exactly how I feel each and every time. My expectation is that your special day is truly a memorable one. We are happy the mission was accomplished! It was such pleasure working for you and the lucky one (Cody) and your beautiful fam.
    Thanks again for trusting us and leaving everything under our care.
    Yours truly,

Cody · Married on 03/24/2018

First of all, I would highly highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding to hire Nataly and her team. I was at first very sceptical about hiring a day of coordinator. When I had gone to other weddings, I saw coordinators que people on where to stand and maybe deliver food and cake. Thinking I can just get a friend to do that job instead. This team ran the whole ship better than we had originally planned. The whole team organized setup, directed other vendors where to be, and adjusted any and every problem that came up to where it was stress free. They catered to the bridal party and the guest's needs, bringing drinks and retrieving anything that was requested. The bartender and the waiting service was amazing. Nataly was the captain and her team was the crew that sailed our ship. Our wedding wouldn't have been a success without this service. HIRE THEM. As the groom, I am eating my words when I told my now wife that we probably didn't need a coordinator helping us. I was wrong, please hire them. Future husbands, pick a venue for your wedding and then hire this team.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Aw! I feel so special when the groom takes the time to leave us a review. I was so admired that you help Lauren with the wedding. Way to go!! Already keeping a woman happy will make your life easier. That's what my hubby does. 10 happily married years. Wishing you the best and love the note " Nataly was the captain and her team was the crew that sailed our ship". Love it! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
    Thanks for sharing pictures. I didn't know people could do that. That's awesome.

Maria · Married on 03/17/2018

The bartender service was great he was the best and i will recommend him to all my family and friends for all type of events

Sent on 03/19/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The bartender had so much fun working for you and your guest. He was extremely appreciated for the tips he earned. I guess they really liked him.
    Will see you all next time!

Mary Jane · Married on 03/03/2018

The experience with your company was wonderful! I couldn't have been happier with both Nancy (Naomi) and Leo. These two people made the party go so smoothly that everyone enjoyed the evening without any stress! I highly recommend your staff especially this server and bartender! They set up table, chairs, bar, party trays, serving trays, etc. Next time I have an event, I will ask for them!

Thank you so much for the help. You have a fantastic company and I plan to tell everyone I know about you!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate that very much. We will see you at your next event! Please call us in advance, we would love to work for you again and again! Also please know that with any of our staff you will receive the same 5-STAR service, we mean it when we say this. : )

JaNica · Married on 01/27/2018

The staff is exceptional! I can't say enough positive things about them. We used them for our grand opening vent at CAPITAL EVENTS. The customer service and the professionalism was hands down terrific. Our bartender was on point. He was on time, friendly and attentive to all the guest. We're most definitely using them again.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Janica for giving us the opportunity to be a part of the grand opening of Capital Events. We hope to be back soon!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It has been shared with our bartender. You made his day, he said!

Aide · Married on 01/13/2018

These women, are an AMAZING TEAM!! Their attention to little details is what my new husband and I appreciated the most. His background as Executive Chef and mine in retail management, sets really high expectations for people we meet working in customer service. We are still, talking about how our special day became spectacular with the addition of Natalys’ team. Ex: I went to sit with a friend at her table and in what seemed like a second, one of the ladies was there asking me if I’d like my drink! 8D They were on it! Ex 2:Bartender asked my husband if he would like a drink and he said yes but I lost my glass. She was like, we’ll find it. Minute later, it was there. They are very well prepared for anything needed at a wedding. You will not regret adding them to your event. They enabled us to enjoy our families but most importantly, each other. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Mrs.Zarate, for taking time of your busy day to leave us a review(several). You went the extra mile.
    It was truly a pleasure to work with such wonderful woman. Thank you again!

Mimi's Party Palace

Susan · Married on 12/16/2017

I can't even express how grateful I am with Nataly, Leo, bartenders and helpers. They truly left me speechless!! Everyone was really helpful and very nice. They made sure our day was perfect although it was rainy and cold, they went above and beyond to make sure we were all comfortable and everything ran smoothly as planned. We got so many compliments on all the staff and Nataly! They all really made sure we all had a great time! Our wedding reception turned out beautiful thanks to them! I Highly recommend this team for any event! Ya'll were amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Teresa · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired party helpers for our daughters wedding and couldn't have been more happy. They did a great job which allowed me to enjoy the wedding. I will recommend Mimi's Party Palace to anyone who needs their services. Thank you so much for a job well done. Teresa H.

Sent on 10/13/2017

vivian · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot express enough how helpful Nataly and her staff were at our wedding!! Nataly took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. She was very professional and experienced and knew exactly how to run an event. We had a strict timeline and needed a DOC to direct the flow of the wedding and help with the details and she more than exceeded our expectations. Her staff was very friendly and took the initiative anytime the guests or the wedding party needed anything, whether it was to serve food, give refills, clean, or even run out to the car if a bridesmaid forgot something just to name of a few. In retrospect, there was no way we could have pulled it off without them. We had the confidence to just sit back, enjoy our special day and have fun without worrying about the details. They took care of EVERYTHING! Our parents also couldn't believe how helpful they were and were grateful for them. We can't thank them enough!! Thanks Mimi's for helping us make our special day a success!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Mesha · Married on 08/06/2017

We used Nataly as a bartender but she went above and beyond what a normal bartender would do. I ran into a few snafus during my wedding and Nataly made sure I had a drink to keep me calm. If you're thinking about having a bartender you will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/07/2017