Mimi's Party Palace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Estefania
    Estefania G. Married on 03/27/2022

My dream wedding

Nataly is very professional and literally she and her team will make your life easier during the process of organizing your dream wedding!My

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Aw! Thank you ,now Mrs. Gauquier. You guys were a joy to work for.
    Thank you for the trust.
    Wishing you absolutely the best! 😍
  • Mariahrayne
    Mariah Married on 02/26/2022

Amazing service!!

Nataly and her team were absolutely amazing! They were all very sweet and had great attention to detail. The items we rented from them were in perfect condition and looked beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Mariah, we were honored to be a part of a very successful baker company (Rayne Desserts) not to mention a 2021 Wedding Wire winner!! Thank you for your trust.
  • Libby
    Libby K. Married on 01/29/2022

Day of Coordinator, Event Assistants, DJ, Catering, Bartender, Rentals

Besides choosing to marry my husband, using Mimis Party Palace for our wedding vendor was the best decision I've ever made! They are essentially a one-stop-shop, they offer so many services and rentals which is incredibly convenient. The quality of their staff is top-tier. We utilized the coordinator, event staff, catering, bartender, DJ, and rentals - and they were all the best of the best! Our guests raved about how kind and helpful the staff was - they had smiles on their faces the whole time. The setup was gorgeous, the food and drinks looked and tasted amazing, and the music was rocking. It was the best day of our lives and it would not have been possible without MPP! :)

The wedding coordinator, Nataly, is such an absolute gem. Her communication was excellent throughout the entire process. She helped me think through so many logistics that weren't even on my radar. The planning documents we worked through together were a life-saver and eased so much of my stress. She thought of everything and she even had a backup garter for me to use when I realized I had never put mine on! She is an absolute superhero! Her lighthearted energy is so fun and contagious, but she runs a tight ship so everything runs smoothly.

It's a beautiful thing to be able to completely trust such amazing event staff to get everything setup and taken care of so we could just enjoy our special day. They made everything perfect, better than we even imagined! The cocktail hour appetizers were absolutely stunning, the fruit arrangements were immaculate. I didn't think our signage would be used because I didn't bring hooks, but they creatively hung them in the tree branches and it looked so wonderful. These lovely and intentional small details made us smile - we were continually blown away by how awesome they were.

Mr. and Mrs. Perez from Lupita's Catering (through MPP) were so kind and helpful and the food was DELICIOUS. They were even able to do a gluten free/vegan option for some of our guests. Our DJ Jim was an absolute legend - everything was perfect from our prelude down the aisle through the last song on the dance floor! Our bartender Grace was a rockstar, everyone loved her and knew her by name.

The Mimis team is absolutely remarkable. Everyone was so loving and kind. They made our dream possible - we are SO grateful we found them!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Libby, for taking the time to share feedback. We are so lucky we were part of your special day. You and your now-husband are amazing people. Sending lots of blessings your way.
    Aw! beautiful report. At the end of the day this is what really keep us going, the joy of making our clients happy keeps us running at 100% at least striving to do so. Thank you again for taking the time to share full details of your experience with us. You have great memory for remembering all of the names.
  • Patricia
    Patricia B. Married on 12/18/2021

Absolutely helpful!

I am so glad that I booked Mimi's Party Palace for my wedding day! She answered every question I had leading up to the wedding and reassured me the entire wedding day. The venue looked stunning and everything ran smoothly. The staff is so friendly and sincerely helpful every moment that they are there. I could not recommend them more.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Aw! Thank you my beautiful Patricia.
    Wishing you guys the best. Enjoy your marriage!
    It was a pleasure being your wedding day of coordinator and without my team I couldn’t pull it off. 😍
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 02/28/2021

Wow! I would recommend MPP for every wedding!

Wow! Where do I even start to express my gratitude and love for Mimi's Party Palace. During initial conversations with Nataly (wedding coordinator) at MPP I learned their prices were fair and all costs were upfront. Seriously.. no hidden costs. Which if you've done any wedding planning so far you'd know that's hard to find. Fast forward to the proposal- we hired MPP for: catering, day of coordinator, staff for the entire event, bartender, photo-booth, DJ, transportation and all of our linen and other rentals.

We relied HEAVILY on MPP and Nataly to make our event a success and boy did they come through. I did not worry about a single thing the day of our wedding and there was not a single issue that required my attention all day. Nataly stuck to our timeline and ensured everything that was important to us happened the day of our wedding.

Leo (the executive chef) and his staff did an amazing job on the food and our guests had nothing but good things to say about the food and the service and attentiveness given to each person.

The DJ (DJ Joe) did a great job getting everyone dancing and playing music of all genres. His set up and lights were exactly what we wanted. Our guests also really loved the photobooth which added one more layer of fun to the event.

THANK YOU MPP!!! I will recommend you forever!
    Teri G. Married on 10/04/2020

Great Service and Support

Mimi’s provided appetizers, bar tending services and beverage table for my daughters wedding. Everything was great.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Mrs.Geiger. Glad we met your expectations.
    See you next time!
    It was a pleasure dealing with you.
    Becky A. Married on 09/19/2020

I highly recommend

I highly recommend Mimi’s Party Palace. They made the process easy and very reasonable prices!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Aw! Thank you Ms. Abrahamson, we truly appreciate your time.
    See you on your next event/party!
    It was a pleasure.
  • Valeria
    Valeria Married on 10/26/2019

I had the perfect wedding because of Mimi's Party Palace

This review is long overdue!! Mimi's Party Palace really made my wedding perfect! I had absolutely nothing go wrong and if it did Nataly handled it without me having to worry so I could enjoy my special day. We hired Mimi's serving staff, bartenders, ordered charger plates, and a day of wedding coordinator. Her staff always made sure me and my husband and immediate family were ALWAYS taken care of. My mother has four sisters who all have very strong opinions and are always in charge of coordinating important family events. I hired Nataly so my family could actually sit and enjoy my most important day. Nataly did not let me down. Every single one of her staff members were extremely kind and attentive to detail. They set up everything exactly as we imagined it and more. They made sure my guests always had drinks, my tables were clear of empty bottles, and everyone was having a good time. I WOULD HIRE HER AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! The signature drink of the day was margaritas on the rocks and her bartenders made them homemade they were the hit of the party. Mimi's party palace helped give me a perfect wedding. As a bride talking to other brides HIRE HER SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Aw! Thank you, Valeria, for still thinking about us. We will never forget you and your fam. You guys are such a pleasure to work for.
    Gail B. Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Wedding

I am so thankful that I found Mimi's Party Palace. I had so many questions and concerns to make the wedding perfect...and it was! From renting everything I needed, to Nataly and her assistants being there the day of the wedding, it went as smooth as I could have ever hoped for. Nataly took care of making sure the wedding party had their food and drinks (it was sooo hot!) and the bride's grandmother was doted on by all the staff. Thanks for such a wonderful experience the day of the wedding. Everyone was very friendly.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Mrs.Baugnon. It was a pleasure being a part of your son's wedding. There is nothing more that I enjoy than doing my wedding coordination job! Nataly
    Jackie H. Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing. More than what we expected

We were totally satisfied with Mimi’s Party Palace!! They made everything run so smoothly. The decorations were beautiful. We still get comments from our guests on how impressed they were with the service Mimi’s party palace provided.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Ms.Murillo for your kind words. We are happy that your guest was also impressed with our services. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback.
    Suzanne P. Married on 12/01/2018

Great DOC, bartending and event help!

I am SO happy that I decided to partner with Nataly and her team at Mimi's Party Palace for our post-destination wedding reception. They were such a huge help and made my night a thousand times easier since I just showed up, enjoyed the party, and left without a worry in the world! They brought and set up our tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces and special tables, decor, etc., as well as assisted with maintaining the party, refills, handing out champagne/cake and cleanup, but Nataly also coordinated with all my vendors and brought a fantastic bartender. I loved that it was a 'one stop shop' for all of my remaining tasks! They were all awesome to work with and Nataly was very understanding of my wants and wishes. I highly recommend MPP to anyone that needs event assistance; my guests were very complimentary and loved that I could enjoy my night without stress! Thank you MPP!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you so much, Suzanne, for taking the time to leave us a review first thing in the morning of Monday right after your event. You sure did make our day. On behalf of our team, they thank you for your generosity.
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    Carmen J. Married on 12/01/2018

Mother of the bride

My daughter had changed her menu a few times before her wedding and decided to go through a local favorite to have has her food of choice “Chuys”. With this last minute change I was on the hunt for a full wait staff, plus bartenders in a crunch. I put in a request on Wix and of course had several different options, but as you all may know when you are talking Wedding a nice price comes with it. Nataly scheduled a personal 1x1 meeting with me to go over everything she offered in detail, and offered additional items that she did not have to accommodate my request which was just a blessing. Mimi’s is not only exceptional but absolutely reasonable price. Nataly worked with me up to the day of the wedding adding whatever I needed and her staff went over beyond. I will use Mimi’s for any service I may need in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Ms.Jackson for taking the time to leave us a review. It is very much appreciated. I am sure you will put a smile on each team member (6) that attended your daughter's special day.
  • X
    Xavier Married on 11/10/2018

Love ❤️ the service

I’ve used Mimi's Party Palace for my wedding and just recently booked them again for a photo booth for my cousins wedding, and it was nothing less then perfect!! Love everything this company has to offer, for thank you so much !!!’

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you,Mr.Coronado for taking the time of your busy schedule to leave us your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to provide us to serve you and your family.
    Cindy Married on 09/22/2018
    My husband and I did not want to deal with too many vendors which is why a stumbled across Mimi’s Party Palace, they offered so much. They have everything you could think of to rent. I was able to rent 150 chairs, 150 water goblets, 150 gold charger plates just to add that extra nice touch, hired 3 of their staff members to help with serving our immediate family members dinner, drinks, etc, rented photo booth, bar stand, few lawn games, 2 beverage dispensers and of course my lovely day of coordinator Nataly Garza, she was so easy to work with and so amazing. We booked her in the beginning of the year. If we had any questions I could email/text and she would answer any question I had. She was so helpful the day of the wedding by executing our vision. Basically, all we had to do was send her pics of how we wanted everything, fill out a few spreadsheets and drop everything off at the venue the day before and they put our and everything together. The day after everything was packed up and ready for us to pick up. I really don't think our day would have gone so smoothly if she wasn't there to help us! Plus we did not want our family to worry about helping with anything even though they would have loved to help. We wanted everyone to relax and have fun. If this is something you're on the fence about do it! I was so stressed free the day of the wedding I loved it! I highly recommend Mimi’s Party palace for all your rental needs and Nataly as your day of coordinator and tell them Cindy and Eric Hernandez sent you :)

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

You are so cute "tell them Cindy and Eric sent you" . Beautiful review. Thank you for your gratitude. That is all we need to keep on trucking!! Thank you on behalf of the staff and yours truly Nataly.
  • F
    Flor Married on 09/21/2018
    Thank you Nataly for the great service you and your team provided. I definitely recommend Mimi's party place and her prices are very reasonable too.
    Photo booth was a big hit.

Flor

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working for you all. The wedding was beautiful!
  • Kimberlie
    Kimberlie Married on 09/07/2018
    Mimis Party Palace showed excellent service, They were on time and didn't mind all the kids keeping the photobooth busy ! Thank you Mimi's !

-Kimberlie Rodriguez

Thank you, Kimberlie.
    Congratulations on your wedding! Leo (the director/Photo booth tech.) got to talk to your hubby and he had lots of good things to say about you guys. He appreciated very much the plate of food at the end of the night. Thank you!
    Scot Married on 08/11/2018
    Really great service. Very helpful and were super good w/ all things that needed to be done. Very proficient w/ all things in catering. I would use them again in a heart beat!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Scot, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
    Wishing you many years of happiness!
    Joe Married on 07/18/2018

Just the help we needed

Mimi's was an essential element of our wedding day. I honestly don't think we could have pulled it off without them. They are real pros!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Joe. I hope you guys are doing well. Say hello to my beautiful bride. You guys were a pleasure to work for. Wishing you guys the best!

Yours truly
    Lam Married on 06/02/2018
    We hired Mimi’s for event assistants, bartender and DJ. They are amazing and went above expectations . I will hire them again next time I have an event. I also rent pretty much everything from them as well. Best price in town.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you Lam for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly enjoyed working for you such an amazing person. Good luck with your new journey!

Michael Married on 05/26/2018
    The service and price were great. I would recommend them to anyone!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Michael, we are happy you hired our bartender service.

Pamela Married on 04/07/2018
    If I could give Mimi's 20 stars I would. The service and professionalism was impeccable. I will definitely refer and use them again.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. My Barbie client. : )
    Monica Married on 04/07/2018
    Really enjoyed mimi service they came on time very professional they had a good time as well we use them in the future thanks so much

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you, Monica, for taking the time to leave us a review. Very much appreciated. We can't wait to work for you guys again.
    Cody Married on 03/24/2018
    First of all, I would highly highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding to hire Nataly and her team. I was at first very sceptical about hiring a day of coordinator. When I had gone to other weddings, I saw coordinators que people on where to stand and maybe deliver food and cake. Thinking I can just get a friend to do that job instead. This team ran the whole ship better than we had originally planned. The whole team organized setup, directed other vendors where to be, and adjusted any and every problem that came up to where it was stress free. They catered to the bridal party and the guest's needs, bringing drinks and retrieving anything that was requested. The bartender and the waiting service was amazing. Nataly was the captain and her team was the crew that sailed our ship. Our wedding wouldn't have been a success without this service. HIRE THEM. As the groom, I am eating my words when I told my now wife that we probably didn't need a coordinator helping us. I was wrong, please hire them. Future husbands, pick a venue for your wedding and then hire this team.

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Aw! I feel so special when the groom takes the time to leave us a review. I was so admired that you help Lauren with the wedding. Way to go!! Already keeping a woman happy will make your life easier. That's what my hubby does. 10 happily married years. Wishing you the best and love the note " Nataly was the captain and her team was the crew that sailed our ship". Love it! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
    Thanks for sharing pictures. I didn't know people could do that. That's awesome.
    Lauren Married on 03/24/2018
    Let me start by saying, if you’re planning a wedding, the day of coordinator and event staff should be the FIRST vendor that you hire! I didn’t realize how important they would be, so we waited until just a few months before our wedding to search for someone. I can now say that I am so incredibly thankful that we found Nataly and Mimi’s Party Palace!!! My now-husband and my mom were both skeptical about hiring someone, but from the moment that I first spoke with Nataly on the phone I knew she would be worth every single penny!! Nataly is so organized, responsive, and kind. You can truly tell that she loves weddings and that she treats every event as though she were helping execute it for a family member or friend. When I arrived at my venue the day of the wedding, Nataly was already running around following up with our florist, the photographer, and the DJ. She kept everyone in communication which is what made our day run so smoothly!! I had absolutely no expectation to have a stress-free wedding day, but with Nataly that was exactly what I had. If anything went awry, I didn’t even know about it because Nataly had it handled. The event staff made sure that myself and my husband had water or anything else to drink all throughout the evening. And believe it or not, we also actually got to eat at our wedding because they made sure that we sat for a few moments!! I could go on and on about how important Nataly was in making my day special. I will seriously always thank her because I know that without her skills and expertise, my special day wouldn’t have been as magical as it was. THANK YOU NATALY AND MIMI’S PARTY PALACE!!!!

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Wow! Beautiful review. It really touched my heart.Nobody had noted on a review the following " she treats every event as though she were helping execute it for a family member or friend" . To be honest with you that is exactly how I feel each and every time. My expectation is that your special day is truly a memorable one. We are happy the mission was accomplished! It was such pleasure working for you and the lucky one (Cody) and your beautiful fam.
    Thanks again for trusting us and leaving everything under our care.
    Yours truly,
    Maria Married on 03/17/2018
    The bartender service was great he was the best and i will recommend him to all my family and friends for all type of events

Mimi's Party Palace's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The bartender had so much fun working for you and your guest. He was extremely appreciated for the tips he earned. I guess they really liked him.
    Will see you all next time!