Austin, TX 78753 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Amurica TX

Amurica TX is Austin's weirdest, most unique photobooth. Housed in a converted canned ham trailer, the booth can fit 15-20 people inside and is stocked with the most interesting props you'll find anywhere. We want to bring out the personalities of those inside and for them to have fun in the process so the pictures capture the true joy of all your attendees.

• Vannagram & Co.
beiter wedding 04 22 17 5575

6 Reviews for Amurica TX

Tyson Scott · Married on 10/25/2019

Best. Photo booth. Ever.

This is the Photo Booth to get for your wedding!!! Don’t even consider booking anyone else.

My (now) wife and I met Alicia and her Photo Booth a few years ago at an event in Austin, and have taken pics every time we have seen her around town. We loved it so much, she was the very first reservation we made after setting a wedding date!

Amurica is the most unique photo booth you will ever see- SO much better than the strip photos you usually see at weddings. The props are amazing, the lighting makes it look so fun and the pictures come out so clear every time. When you hire her, not only do you get a hard copy of the pic, but she puts them online for you to save. (My profile pic for the last few years is still the very first Amurica pic my wife and I made together!) The booth holds many people and it was really cool to get a fun pic taken with different sets of friends and family.

If you look at the pictures you can easily tell how incredible they are. But what you can’t see from the pics is how incredible and easy Alicia is to work with. When I initially booked, I messed up a couple of times and went back and forth on the start and end time multiple times. Alicia was amazing in working with me and was so helpful despite me being a pain. So easy to book, and once the ceremony was done she was ready to rock!

This booth was really one of the highlights of the wedding- I can’t recommend Alicia and AmuricaTX enough!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Christine Wauford · Married on 03/02/2019

Exceptional service and photos!

As the manager of a venue, I've seen many photo booths, but none ever came close to Amuricatx Which is why I reserved them as soon as my daughter set her wedding date. The guests loved it, and there was always a line and much laughter at the booth. It is more than just a photo booth...It is a memory maker! Alicia was wonderful, and very helpful with the guests. Amuricatx sets the gold standard for photo booths, and I would recommend for any occasion Worth every penny!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Amurica TX's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Christine! Was a pleasure being part of your daughter's big night and I look forward to working together often at River House!
  • Flavia

Flavia · Married on 02/22/2019

The most unique photo booth in ATX

Amurica TX was by far one of the best wedding decisions we made! The photo booth is unique, weird, cool and tons of fun. Alicia was professional, courteous, responsive and provided great customer service to us and to our guests. I highly recommend Amurica TX if you’re looking for a great photo booth!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Amurica TX Pricing

Amurica TX Price Rates

Amurica TX FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

• Austin, 78753 See on map