High Point, NC 27265 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Mike In The Night DJ Services

I've been a dj for 15 yrs and counting. I have also incorperated a photo booth for receptions, birthday parties and all kinds of functions! Which can be customized with the event name at the foot of the strip. Great fun!!!

Follow Mike In The Night DJ Services on

ProfilePic
ProfilePic

19 Reviews for Mike In The Night DJ Services

Bettina · Married on 04/14/2018

Mike did an outstanding job at our wedding. His set up worked great with the venue (Proximity Hotel) and he kept the party going. We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss details and he gave us some helpful advice and had some good ideas that we were able to incorporate. The music was right on target and he helped us to stick to our event schedule as best as possible. We are glad that we booked Mike for our wedding day.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

I knew Mike for a while before my wedding, so when the time came to book a DJ there was no question who it would be. Mike helped make our wedding day incredible! The music during our ceremony was timed perfectly and everyone could hear it clearly. I also had many guests comment on how much fun they had dancing at the reception. I had him bring his photo booth which our guests had a blast using. Mike even provided us with a photo book of all the picture strips taken that night. It is such a wonderful (and hilarious) way to remember our day!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Mike was awesome! He did absolutely everything we asked him to with no hesitation and kept the party upbeat. He worked really well with our photographer and videographer to make sure we got some awesome shots at the reception. We would recommend him to anyone! Absolutely great!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Award

• Bert Reed Photography
    Bert Reed Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike is a great DJ and a great professional to work with!

• Cork and Vine Events
    Cork and Vine Events Wedding Planners

From the Moment I met Mike he had me laughing! His energy is amazing and he knows how to work a timeline! Professional and all personality. Just perfect for your upbeat event! Looking forward to working with you more this year. P.S Keep his card close to your heart.....LOL Warmly, Sonja

• Michelle & Sara Photography
    Michelle & Sara Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike is a great DJ that will keep your wedding guests up on the dance floor and keep your wedding day running smoothly.

• High Point, 27265 See on map