Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MIJO Entertainment

Memorable, Innovative & Joyful Occasions

Hello and welcome to our little place here on WeddingWire...  I know that you are here looking for professionals for your upcoming wedding and if you are reading this it is probably because you are now looking for entertainment (DJ).

Let me start off by Congratulating you on your recent engagement... we know how excited you must be about your big day and we want you to know that we are too.  What we offer at MIJO Entertainment is a memorable and unique experience for your and your guests.  From beginning to end our service is tailored to reflect your style... we can really go on and on talking about how great we are... but we rather let our recent clients do the talking.  Take a look at the videos below, read our reviews... let us know how we can make your wedding a Memorable, Innovative and Joyful Occasion.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Our experience with Richard and his team was more than amazing!!! Everyone loved the music and danced all night long it was so much fun. I can't begin to explain how great he did during our ceremony, it was definitely a day my husband and I will never forget. Our closest family and friends had so much fun and really enjoyed the photo booth that his team provided for us. We had a mixture of English and Spanish speakers and he was able to accommodate both which meant everything to us. We received so many compliments and by the end of the night everyone wanted Richards information to use him for all their events. You wont regret having him as your vendor!!! Thank you Richard for making our big day so amazing!

Photo of MIJO Entertainment in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Richard and his team are just wonderful to work with! If only I could give them more stars!! After our initial meeting, we knew Mijo Entertainment was perfect for our wedding needs.

From our very first meeting, Richard was very professional and welcoming. He provided us with all the information we needed and answered all of our questions. Richard has been doing his for years and he sure has perfected his craft.

Working with vendors can be very daunting when it comes to wedding planning, but Richard and his team were such a pleasure to work with! Communication was fast and straight to the point. We always felt at ease when it came to planning out our music/entertainment. He was able to provided recommendations and even help us narrow down music genre.

My wedding was wonderful and Mijo Entertainment had a great part in making that happen. My guests had nothing but positive feedback! I had never been to a wedding where an MC is able to get everyone out of their chairs, Richard sure accomplished that at my very own wedding. We laughed and danced, had the best photo booth prints, and his up lighting and projection was spot on. I highly recommend booking with Mijo Entertainment. You will be glad you booked them!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Richard and the rest of the MIJO team are incredible!!! They always make our events extra special. Not only are they on point all night, but also immensely helpful in coordinating events. They are very professional, well prepared, and they will make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible. I always recommend MIJO to everybody I know. Thank you Richard, Joe, Cristina, and Javier for making our Holiday Party unforgettable!

Profile Picture Lola, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

MIJO Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1297433118149 securedownload7
220x220 sq 1297433119477 securedownload9
220x220 sq 1297433114259 securedownload1

6 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Richard and his crew at MIJO Entertainment are top notch! They pay attention to every single detail to make your wedding and event spectacular! From the music, and flawless set up to lending a helping hand with other reception and event duties, they are one of a kind! I highly recommend Mijo Entertainment for your next event - you won't be disappointed!

Mijo Entertainment knows how to read and please any crowd! Professional, engaged and detailed! We had the pleasure of working with this vendor earlier this year, and they really helped keep the crown entertained, helped me keep things on schedule, and the dance floor packed! I would recommend Mijo Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional and comprehensive DJ/MC package!

Best MC and DJ combo I've seen by far. Had the pleasure of working for them July 14th 2012 and really enjoyed how they worked and their energy! Always ready to get the party started, and on time!

Richard of Mijo Entertainment is a true professional. It was a pleasure working with him on a recent July 2012 wedding, which featured a variety of different entertainment groups. He was flexible and worked seamlessly with the different groups to ensure the flow of the wedding worked well for the couple, who favored his DJ'ing. Also, when some unforeseen events occurred which significantly changed the timeline, he was calm and eloquent in handling the announcements/MC'ing and kept the party moving (as a coordinator, that is MUCH appreciated!) - I sincerely cannot wait to work with him & Mijo Entertainment again soon!

8620 Sorensen Ave., Suite 3, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670   See On Map
323-306-0647 (phone) 323-306-0647 (fax)
By Appointment only