Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MIJO Entertainment

Memorable, Innovative & Joyful Occasions

Hello and welcome to our little place here on WeddingWire...  I know that you are here looking for professionals for your upcoming wedding and if you are reading this it is probably because you are now looking for entertainment (DJ).

Let me start off by Congratulating you on your recent engagement... we know how excited you must be about your big day and we want you to know that we are too.  What we offer at MIJO Entertainment is a memorable and unique experience for your and your guests.  From beginning to end our service is tailored to reflect your style... we can really go on and on talking about how great we are... but we rather let our recent clients do the talking.  Take a look at the videos below, read our reviews... let us know how we can make your wedding a Memorable, Innovative and Joyful Occasion.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Richard and the rest of the MIJO team are incredible!!! They always make our events extra special. Not only are they on point all night, but also immensely helpful in coordinating events. They are very professional, well prepared, and they will make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible. I always recommend MIJO to everybody I know. Thank you Richard, Joe, Cristina, and Javier for making our Holiday Party unforgettable!

Profile Picture Lola, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Richard and his team were on point the whole night! Their professionalism and help coordinating our event's timeline truly exceeded expectations.

Looking forward to working with them again for other social events we may have in the future.

Profile Picture Eduardo, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Let me start off by saying that this review is long over due. Our wedding was this past summer and I’m still being reminded by family and friends what an amazing time everyone had at my wedding. We hired MIJO Entertainment after seeing them at a friend’s wedding... I knew right away that when it came time to plan my wedding I would be talking to them. From the very first call— Richard made me feel comfortable and VERY confident with my decision. The day of my wedding he had everything under control, from organizing all traditions and running the reception to making sure that all my guest were being entertained. Everything ran so smooth— Richard and Joe had everyone laughing, dancing and at the end of the night in tears; happy tears. The song for our last dance was introduced and to my surprise— over the song I hear the vows my husband and I recited to each other earlier. It was such a beautiful moment that I never wanted it to end. One of my bridesmaids just got engaged and I already told her to talk to Richard and his team— thank you Richard, thank you MIJO Entertainment.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1297433117540 securedownload6
220x220 sq 1297433118149 securedownload7
220x220 sq 1297433119477 securedownload9
220x220 sq 1297433114259 securedownload1

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Richard and his crew at MIJO Entertainment are top notch! They pay attention to every single detail to make your wedding and event spectacular! From the music, and flawless set up to lending a helping hand with other reception and event duties, they are one of a kind! I highly recommend Mijo Entertainment for your next event - you won't be disappointed!

Mijo Entertainment knows how to read and please any crowd! Professional, engaged and detailed! We had the pleasure of working with this vendor earlier this year, and they really helped keep the crown entertained, helped me keep things on schedule, and the dance floor packed! I would recommend Mijo Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional and comprehensive DJ/MC package!

Best MC and DJ combo I've seen by far. Had the pleasure of working for them July 14th 2012 and really enjoyed how they worked and their energy! Always ready to get the party started, and on time!

Richard of Mijo Entertainment is a true professional. It was a pleasure working with him on a recent July 2012 wedding, which featured a variety of different entertainment groups. He was flexible and worked seamlessly with the different groups to ensure the flow of the wedding worked well for the couple, who favored his DJ'ing. Also, when some unforeseen events occurred which significantly changed the timeline, he was calm and eloquent in handling the announcements/MC'ing and kept the party moving (as a coordinator, that is MUCH appreciated!) - I sincerely cannot wait to work with him & Mijo Entertainment again soon!

8620 Sorensen Ave., Suite 3, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670   See On Map
323-306-0647 (phone) 323-306-0647 (fax)
By Appointment only