MIJO Entertainment

8620 Sorensen Ave. Suite 3, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 Map · Phone number

About MIJO Entertainment

Hello and welcome to our little place here on WeddingWire... I know that you are here looking for professionals for your upcoming wedding and if you are reading this it is probably because you are now looking for entertainment (DJ).

Let me start off by Congratulating you on your recent engagement... we know how excited you must be about your big day and we want you to know that we are too. What we offer at MIJO Entertainment is a memorable and unique experience for your and your guests. From beginning to end our service is tailored to reflect your style... we can really go on and on talking about how great we are... but we rather let our recent clients do the talking. Take a look at the videos below, read our reviews... let us know how we can make your wedding a Memorable, Innovative and Joyful Occasion.

Follow MIJO Entertainment on

Couple with their guests
Couple with their guests

122 Reviews for MIJO Entertainment

Henry · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired this company for DJ services and photo booth and gotta say, it was one heck of a wedding. Richard and his crew did an exceptional job in both the ceremony and reception parts of our wedding. Richard helped us with the timeline of our wedding and provided music in our ceremony. Joe, the DJ at the reception had some of the best music compilation I've heard in a long time. From 80s to Latin music, it was excellent. Jose the MC helped the wedding run flawlessly regardless of the small hiccups that we experienced. He helped us with everything and kept our guests up and pumped throughout the night. Chris at the photo booth had something for our guests to take home, photos. There was not one person not having a good time taking advantage of the photo booth. And the props were awesome! Overall the pricing was very affordable for what was offered. Definitely would hire MIJO Entertainment again! Thanks you guys!

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

Our experience with Richard and his team was more than amazing!!! Everyone loved the music and danced all night long it was so much fun. I can't begin to explain how great he did during our ceremony, it was definitely a day my husband and I will never forget. Our closest family and friends had so much fun and really enjoyed the photo booth that his team provided for us. We had a mixture of English and Spanish speakers and he was able to accommodate both which meant everything to us. We received so many compliments and by the end of the night everyone wanted Richards information to use him for all their events. You wont regret having him as your vendor!!! Thank you Richard for making our big day so amazing!

MIJO Entertainment 1

Monica · Married on 05/10/2018

Richard and his team are just wonderful to work with! If only I could give them more stars!! After our initial meeting, we knew Mijo Entertainment was perfect for our wedding needs.

From our very first meeting, Richard was very professional and welcoming. He provided us with all the information we needed and answered all of our questions. Richard has been doing his for years and he sure has perfected his craft.

Working with vendors can be very daunting when it comes to wedding planning, but Richard and his team were such a pleasure to work with! Communication was fast and straight to the point. We always felt at ease when it came to planning out our music/entertainment. He was able to provided recommendations and even help us narrow down music genre.

My wedding was wonderful and Mijo Entertainment had a great part in making that happen. My guests had nothing but positive feedback! I had never been to a wedding where an MC is able to get everyone out of their chairs, Richard sure accomplished that at my very own wedding. We laughed and danced, had the best photo booth prints, and his up lighting and projection was spot on. I highly recommend booking with Mijo Entertainment. You will be glad you booked them!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

MIJO Entertainment FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Erin Hansen Events & Designs™
    Erin Hansen Events & Designs™ Wedding Planners

Richard and his crew at MIJO Entertainment are top notch! They pay attention to every single detail to make your wedding and event spectacular! From the music, and flawless set up to lending a helping hand with other reception and event duties, they are one of a kind! I highly recommend Mijo Entertainment for your next event - you won't be disappointed!

• Ace Events
    Ace Events Wedding Planners

Mijo Entertainment knows how to read and please any crowd! Professional, engaged and detailed! We had the pleasure of working with this vendor earlier this year, and they really helped keep the crown entertained, helped me keep things on schedule, and the dance floor packed! I would recommend Mijo Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional and comprehensive DJ/MC package!

• 8620 Sorensen Ave., Suite 3 Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 See on map