MIJO Entertainment

Santa Fe Springs, CA View map
$1,495 Most Popular Price

$1,495 Most Popular Price

Hello and welcome to our little place here on WeddingWire... I know that you are here looking for professionals for your upcoming wedding and if you are reading this it is probably because you are now looking for entertainment (DJ).

Let me start off by Congratulating you on your recent engagement... we know how excited you must be about your big day and we want you to know that we are too. What we offer at MIJO Entertainment is a memorable and unique experience for your and your guests. From beginning to end our service is tailored to reflect your style... we can really go on and on talking about how great we are... but we rather let our recent clients do the talking. Take a look at the videos below, read our reviews... let us know how we can make your wedding a Memorable, Innovative and Joyful Occasion.

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Cynthia
    Cynthia Q. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You will not regret hiring MIJO

STOP and don’t look elsewhere! You will not find another better DJ than Mijo entertainment. Richard and his team went above and beyond for our wedding. When we first started planning our wedding in 2019, we had chosen to go with another DJ. Richard called my husband and I and assured us that we would not regret hiring his team instead. We entrusted Richard and as he had Said… we did not regret it all. Even in between all the postponements we went through due to the pandemic, Richard was always there to assist us. We also had Richard’s team come and set up lighting for the wedding and worked around with us as our coordinators helped get tarp rentals the day of due to un expected rain. We also had a Photo both provided by Mijo, which was amazing and a big hit at the wedding. Aside from the excellent service, Richard did an awesome job being the MC at our wedding. All of the guests raved how great the DJ was and to this day still bring up what great service Mijo entertainment provided. Seriously, don’t look anywhere else. You will also not regret hiring Mijo entertainment for your next event.
    Madelen F. Married on 09/30/2018

Nothing Short of Divine!

MIJO Entertainment is the reason that my family still and will continue to talk about my wedding day for years to come. Richard understands the pressure that goes along with wedding days and handles everything with grace. The cynosure of his work is his incredible ability to ramp up the energy in the guests, keeping them laughing, and wanting more! From the moment we spoke about my wedding, Richard and his team made it clear that you are their priority and really listen to what you want on your wedding day. He was the ABSOLUTE BEST to work with, maintaining direct communication and keen to resolve indecisiveness. By the time my wedding day rolled around, I was actually really calm and I attribute all of it to MIJO Entertainment. It really takes a true character with charisma to be as passionate about his work as and execute it as well as Richard does.
    As for the music, I had discussed with Richard that I had some aunts/uncles that aren’t known for dancing at parties and he blew me away by crafting a song selection that not a single person was sitting down while music played. I was surprised to see my Tia Joba, a 70-year-old lady, dancing to everything from cumbia to merengue and enjoying every second of it! However, the best way to see how much fun everyone had is to look at their photos from the photobooth. The backdrop was cute, and the props were hilarious! I am SO glad we booked it, every family went home with at least 3 and as many as 15!!
    The lighting his team did was also perfect! He takes into consideration the ambient of the venue, tailors the scene to your liking, and creates an atmosphere that stays throughout the day and looks just as good at night (considering my wedding was an outdoor wedding). I definitely recommend taking advantage of all that MIJO Entertainment has to offer, it will make your special day the most memorable ever.
    Henry Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired this company for DJ services and photo booth and gotta say, it was one heck of a wedding. Richard and his crew did an exceptional job in both the ceremony and reception parts of our wedding. Richard helped us with the timeline of our wedding and provided music in our ceremony. Joe, the DJ at the reception had some of the best music compilation I've heard in a long time. From 80s to Latin music, it was excellent. Jose the MC helped the wedding run flawlessly regardless of the small hiccups that we experienced. He helped us with everything and kept our guests up and pumped throughout the night. Chris at the photo booth had something for our guests to take home, photos. There was not one person not having a good time taking advantage of the photo booth. And the props were awesome! Overall the pricing was very affordable for what was offered. Definitely would hire MIJO Entertainment again! Thanks you guys!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Erin Hansen Events & Designs™ Erin Hansen Events & Designs™ Wedding Planners

Richard and his crew at MIJO Entertainment are top notch! They pay attention to every single detail to make your wedding and event spectacular! From the music, and flawless set up to lending a helping hand with other reception and event duties, they are one of a kind! I highly recommend Mijo Entertainment for your next event - you won't be disappointed!

Ace Events Ace Events Wedding Planners

Mijo Entertainment knows how to read and please any crowd! Professional, engaged and detailed! We had the pleasure of working with this vendor earlier this year, and they really helped keep the crown entertained, helped me keep things on schedule, and the dance floor packed! I would recommend Mijo Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional and comprehensive DJ/MC package!

8620 Sorensen Ave. Suite 3, Suite 3 Santa Fe Springs, CA, 90670

By Appointment only
Location of (MIJO Entertainment)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding