Erin Hansen Events & Designs™

Redondo Beach, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Based out of Southern California, Erin Hansen Events & Designs is a boutique wedding design and event planning company. We specialize in design and implementation of weddings and celebrations from start to finish. Erin truly gets to know her clients and takes pride in the personal relationships she creates with them. No detail is left untouched.

Check out our website www.eventsdesigns.com and contact us for a consultation! We'd be honored to plan your next event. Cheers!

(310) 955-1777

erin@eventsdesigns.com

Danielle Married on 09/03/2016
    I worked with Erin on partial pre=planning and day of planning. Erin did a FABULOUS job and made my wedding the best day of my life.

Prior to the wedding she helped me find remaining vendors who fit within my budget. Erin would not rest until she found the perfect fit for me. I must say that all the vendors we chose together did an amazing job and i would recommend them to friends and family.

On the day of the wedding, seeing my visual come to life was wonderful. Erin made sure everything was just the way I wanted it. She did a great job of keeping me, my family and MOH informed on what was going on. The day went smoothly without one issue, which i hear is rare. I have Erin to thank for all of this. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner to make sure the day is perfect!
    Monica Married on 03/26/2016
    Our wedding was beautiful and stress free due to Erin's attention to detail and constant communication. She helped us ask the right questions to determine our venue and the details, such as cost, chairs, linens, flowers, etc. She has contacts with great vendors which also made everything flow smoothly and come together. We are forever grateful for her support throughout our wedding planning and during our special day.
    Mary Event on: 12/31/2015
    Erin is easy to work with and very creative. She is responsive to emails or phone calls and timely in accomplishing each phase of the planning. Erin takes feedback easily and prioritizes the client's desires, while also offering additional suggestions. She is thorough and sees the event through to the end. I feel that others would have a successful experience with Erin, just as I did.

Enchanted Bliss Enchanted Bliss Wedding Photographers

Erin Hansen is true artist at her craft. She is delightful with a warm and welcoming personality. I've had the pleasure of collaborating with her on multiple photography projects. As a photographer I photograph the scene in front of me, but Erin is able to create magic from a blank canvas. Her keen eye for detail and endless vision is refreshing. She is truly passionate about her work and puts her heart and soul into her projects. Any client that has the opportunity to work with her will be very fortunate to have such an experienced, organized and creative designer to ensure every last detail of their special event is streamlined.

byDesign Films byDesign Films Wedding Videographers

Such a fantastic team and so great to work with! Truly one of the best in SoCal.

Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films Wedding Photographers

Erin has been a joy to work with. As a wedding photographer, I see many vendors come and go without really making an impact for me or the clients. But the best part about Erin is that she is very dedicated to her clients before the big day and afterward. I love how she is very organized and timely about communicating all leading up to her wedding days. On her wedding day she is fabulous and really takes care of her vendors, especially us photographers! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Redondo Beach, 90277
Location of (Erin Hansen Events & Designs™)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding