324 S. Diamond Bar Blvd., PMB#167, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Legacy Mobile DJ

In 1978 Jesse Castorena established ?The Entertainer? mobile DJ services. For twenty-eight years he provided countless hours of music and entertainment to thousands of customers. As a family business, I was trained to have an ear for music and provide the best customer service possible. After my father?s death in 2006 I wanted to continue the legacy of providing music and entertainment to people on their wedding day and other special occasions. As a DJ, MC and wedding coordinator I will provide you with assistance in establishing your wedding program for your reception. I have top of the line equipment, with quality sound. Over the years I have accumulated an extensive music library that can satisfy any taste in music. As hectic as your wedding day may be, I hope that you can find some comfort in the fact that your guests will be entertained with the highest quality of music and professionalism.

56806d4d9647bd56 1529594997 3846b02836193ca9 1529594995293 2 w2
Top of the line equipment
IMG 5228
I love playing music.
I love playing music.
My parent's and I worked side by side for 18 years entertaining guests at thousands of events...
820f82c1f5b0540d 1529594997 f3a054dfce761e9f 1529594995288 1 w1
56806d4d9647bd56 1529594997 3846b02836193ca9 1529594995293 2 w2
019b62c4d153513b 1207356809546 IMG 5235

2 Reviews for Legacy Mobile DJ

ERIN · Married on 11/01/2015

Christina was awesome!!! We met with her a few months before the wedding to outline the day-of timeline and needs. A few weeks before the wedding we had a phone call with her to discuss specifics and finalize everything. We gave her about 5 must play songs. Based on that, she created an amazing playlist for our wedding! I was so impressed. She also MC'd our wedding (announced speeches, first dance, cake, etc.). She kept the energy high and got everyone on the dance floor. She even surprised us with a few great songs that we weren't expecting but totally made the night. She knows her stuff!! Would absolutely recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Christina was recommended to me through a mutual friend. I still wanted to do my research to make sure we had the perfect DJ for our wedding. I ended up wasting my time. She turned out to be the perfect DJ! She really surprised me, especially since I'm a huge music fan and have very particular tastes. Even though I didn't give her a lot of direction I found myself saying "I love this song!" a few times during our reception. The best compliment we received was a friend of ours asking for a playlist at the end of the night.
    Her prices were reasonable and she's very easy to work with. I loved that she was able to fill the dance floor too. I saw some friends and family members dance who aren't known to be dancers. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2014

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Legacy Mobile DJ 1
    One Hour Free!
    Legacy Mobile DJ is currently offering one hour free! This complementary hour is added to your event duration after booking your event with us. A minimum booking of four hours is required, giving you five hours of your favorite music!

• 324 S. Diamond Bar Blvd., PMB#167 Diamond Bar, 91765 See on map