11113 Paramount Blvd. Suite "C", Downey, CA 90241 Map · Phone number

About Dan-Yeniz Photography

Capturing memorable images that are everlasting is our passion! We are a husband and wife team with years of experience and it is an honor to photograph the special events in your life. We are always anticipating the unfolding of those tender moments that allow us to be emotional storytellers.

We will provide you with exceptional customer service by earning your trust, attaining good communication, and being responsive to your needs.

We do:

e2eab00dc549802e 1231027388875 H N400
DSC4034copy

10 Reviews for Dan-Yeniz Photography

Eva · Married on 03/06/2015

I highly recommend these photographers. I've never experienced anything like them. They are very caring in a way they make you feel like family and at a high level of comfort. Their work is fantastic , I'm extremely happy with my wedding pictures and video .

Sent on 05/06/2015

maria · Married on 01/17/2015

Oney and his wife were awesome! They were so flexible, and have had experience. they were on time and I'm so glad we chose them. The night couldn't have gone better!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Karla · Married on 10/18/2014

Dan-Yeniz Photography were very professional. I met Oney and Isabel who provided photography at my sisters wedding. They did such a wonderful job with their engagement and wedding photos. I knew that when my time came for my wedding they would be the ones to take wonderful memories.
    Oney and Isabel make you feel wonderful and relaxed. Very professional and passionate about their work. My husband and I are greatful for the amazing photos taken at our wedding. We have a beutiful wedding album to remember our special day.
    Thank you Oney and Isabel at Dan-Yeniz Photography for our wonderful memories.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Dan-Yeniz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• MIJO Entertainment
    MIJO Entertainment Wedding DJs

We've had the pleasure and honor to work with Oney and Isabel of Dan-Yeniz photography... They are a husband and wife team that are truly committed to their work. They are so easy to work with and really connect with their clients. They have a passion for what they do and always try to out-do themselves in every wedding. Their service is timely and professional. We recommend that you visit their studio and get to know them--- we guarantee that you will really enjoy getting to know them.

• 11113 Paramount Blvd. Suite "C" Downey, 90241 See on map
    5626229111 (Other Phone Number)