212 S Armenia Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL 33609 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Juliet Hair Designs

Michelle Juliet Hair Designs has been styling bridal parties in the Tampa Bay area for over 10 years now. It is her mission to create a relaxing experience that is unforgettable. Her passion is to create a collaboration of her artistry and the bride’s vision for herself on her wedding day. Working alongside specially picked makeup artists to create a personalized glam team. They can cater to any bride’s individual needs so that the wedding day will run as smoothly as possible.

Michelle Juliet Hair Design’s can provide services for up to 13 people, with a minimum of 3 people. Hair trials are available to give the highest standard of service on the couple's big day. Their options include:

• Updos/styling

Michelle Juliet Hair Designs 7
  • DONNA

Donna Bellissimo · Married on 10/20/2018

Impeccable work & Very professional

Michelle was amazing!! She came highly recommended to me for my wedding and I was not disappointed. She is very professional, and her work is impeccable. You won't regret booking with Michelle.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jennifer Egelston · Married on 09/29/2018

I knew from Day 1!

Even knowing Michelle since the 5th grade, we lost touch over the years, but I knew since the day I got engaged that I would be calling on her for my special day. She is amazing at what she does and she was able to give me exactly what I wanted. The trial was fantastic She was able to do it on the day of my shower so my hair was perfect for pictures and I got to make sure it would hold up in the Florida heat. She showed up early to the "Day of" festivities and was amazing again with all the girls and my mom. Very professional and comes prepared! So happy I chose to have her part of my special day!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Michelle Juliet Hair Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Dewitt for Love Photography
    Dewitt for Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Let me tell you a little story about my very own wedding... I waited too long to book Michelle (whom I have known now for over 7 years), and she ended up already being booked for another wedding when I finally reached out. I have always regretted it, and even as a Wedding Photographer who constantly sees all types of wedding hairstyles, Michelle's creations continue to wow me! They are truly so beautifully done, and last the entire day. I highly recommend her for anyone needing reassurance that they will look insanely gorgeous on the BIG DAY! Also, please...I beg of you...make the investment into a professional hairstylist for your wedding! This is a one-shot type deal on one of the most important days ever, and you do not want to entrust that level of skill to just anyone. True story! :) xo, Shannon

• LA Style Bar
    LA Style Bar Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Michelle for three years and I can't say enough about the beautiful work she does! Every client left her chair looking beautiful. It was amazing watching her work and I learned a lot from her. She made every client look and feel beautiful with her skills and her professionalism. Michelle is the best at creating A look any bride desires. She not only impressesed the clients but all her coworkers as well. Besides the incredible work she does her attitude is what really makes her stand out. She always has a smile on her face and has a way of making you feel that you have been friends forever. I highly recommend Michelle for hair services on your wedding day. If you want to feel relaxed on your big day and know that you will be well taken care of and look gorgeous then Michelle is your girl!!

• 212 S Armenia Ave Saint Petersburg, FL, 33609 See on map