Michelle Gardella

• Carrie Draghi Photography
  • Emma Thurgood Photography
  • Rob Skinner Photography

7 Reviews for Michelle Gardella

Michelle photographed our engagement photos and her husband and assistant, Victoria Gloria, photographed our wedding. To say they are amazing photographers would be a real understatement. They were all wonderful to work with, and gave us the most amazing photos. There are so many good ones, I had a difficult time picking out the favorites. Every photo captures something from the day. They were such a delight to work with and truly love what they do. They really want to capture the feelings of the day, while making it artistic. You won't find another photographer like them. I feel truly lucky to have had them.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

Wedding Wire doesn't provide enough space for me to write how I feel about Michelle! If you are lucky enough to have this talented, sweet, professional woman capture your wedding day, you did something right :) The first 2 things I booked for my wedding were my venue and my photographer. Wedding photos were of the utmost importance to me. You will not get trite wedding photos from Michelle, you'll get gorgeous art; reminders of all the little moments and emotions that happened on your wedding day. In fact, when I got my photos back, it brought back all of the feelings of that day and showed me MORE of what was going on, because her equally talented and awesome husband Thomas was photographing moments that I wasn't there for (my husband getting ready, and other pre-wedding stuff for example.) Also want to shout out to Missy who was there photographing as well and again, I cannot thank you all enough.

Michelle is also a great business owner. She has clear terms, you know what you're getting, there's no laundry list of umpteen pricing packages, and DAMN does she deliver. (About 800 photos within just a couple weeks of my wedding day...who does that!?! Michelle does.)

Check out her website for information, check out her blog for photos. Michelle rocks.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Shannon · Married on 10/26/2013

Michelle is a true artist. Michelle and Thomas photographed our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier! Their work is amazing and they really captured both days perfectly! I will always be a fan of their work and will definitely recommend them in the future! Thank you for capturing the best day in our lives so beautifully!

Sent on 11/25/2013