Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema

New Castle, VA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Since 1983, Michael’s Video and Wedding Cinema has been preserving life-changing memories for couples throughout Virginia and the surrounding area. With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced teams, we are able to provide the utmost in quality in your finished products. We specialize in Wedding Videography as well as other Special Events, Corporate Seminars and Commercial and Legal Video Production.

As you plan your next event, consider Michael’s Video and Wedding Cinema as your video service vendor of choice. We are very flexible and strive to meet the customers' unique needs in a special way each time. Should you have any questions or need a quote, please give us a call at (540) 384-0245.

Visit our webpage at www.michaelsvideova.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 05/24/2020

World-Class Video -- In Roanoke

If you want a world-class video from your wedding, look no further than Michael's Video.

Jacob Dellinger, the owner, was our lead videographer who shot with his brother Hogan. We found their company after watching video after video of other companies across Virginia and loved their work. It was only after we dug in further that we learned that they also had incredible rates, especially for their caliber of work. We could have easily paid almost double if we had gone with an equivalently skilled team out of DC or Richmond.

Ahead of the wedding, Jacob was professional and extremely flexible. We were unfortunately a COVID wedding where we postponed our May wedding until September and even September was a rocky road. Jacob was reassuring the entire time and I am so that that we were working with such a grounded, small business team during such a difficult wedding planning time.

During the day, Jacob and Hogan blended in. We almost didn't even notice they were there for parts of the night, but looking back on the video, they caught it all! We hired them to compile a 5 minute highlights film which our loved ones LOVED. Especially as many loved ones could not attend during COVID, I cannot be more thankful that we decided to hire a videographer. This is work that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

As an added bonus, my then-fiancé and I were highly interested in getting to keep the raw footage of our day. We knew it would be fun to look back on all the shots, not just those which made it into the highlights reel. Jacob was one of the only videographers we spoke with who was willing to provide us this footage on the hard drives we provided. Other videographers wanted to charge a very steep price to release it or would not do so at all.

To let their work attest itself, you can watch our wedding video via the link below:
  • Candice
    Candice M. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing and Talented Videographers!

Jacob (Michael's Video) was such a dream to work with! He made the entire process so easy and efficient! He and his team have such a talent for being ready and available to capture anything and everything, yet out of the way somehow! Our photographer, who had never worked with them before, said how amazing it was to work with such a talented team! We are so thankful to have had Michael's Video capture our day!
    Katie D. Married on 05/18/2019

Must have video team!

I highly recommend Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema! I believe it was Jacob and Hogan at my wedding this year and they were very professional and wonderful to work with! The video arrived in a timely manor. But the most amazing part is the high quality video that I now have to always cherish and relive my wedding day! They were able to take all of my requests and create the most perfect video! I am so thankful that I chose to hire this amazing team! Again, I highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelsey & Stephen
    38 photos · 10/03/2020

Autumn Harrison Photography Autumn Harrison Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys are phenomenal! Every time I have a couple tell me that they are picking them to be their videographer I assure them they had made the best choice. Their talent far exceeds almost all videographers that I have ever worked with. They bring along not only pure talent but personalities that can put any couple right at ease and make sure they are having fun. When working with them I've NEVER had an issue with getting in their way or them getting in mine, its like were in-sync and know the next move the other person is going to make. I find it so hard to believe that couples don't hire videographers as much as they use to but I will tell you this, when you hire Michaels Video you will know you made the right choice when you get to see what they produced for you.

Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. Wedding Caterers

Professional and kind staff, beautiful and timeless videos to remember your big day! We would always recommend their services!

Caroline LaRocca Event Design Caroline LaRocca Event Design Wedding Florists

I can't say enough about this team. I worked with Michael himself for years and now have the pleasure of working with Jacob, Molly, Hogan, and Shane. This team defines going above and beyond. And the end product is always the most moving, heartfelt, memory of your event.

219A Main Street New Castle, 24127
540-384-0245
540-797-3696
Location of (Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema)
10 CAMPBELL AVE SE Roanoke, VA, 24011 See on map

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding