Pat Cori Photography

Roanoke, VA View map
$5,900 Most Popular Price

$5,900 Most Popular Price

The proposal happened and now you’re on cloud nine!

You remember every little detail from your first date, that first kiss… The nerves, the excitement…Crazy to believe that now you’re here! Searching for a Wedding Photographer.

Someone that will be able to capture those little nuances in between the two of you, someone that will actually take the time to know you, someone that will make you feel confident and free to be your authentic selves…

If that is what you're looking for, I am your match! Photography is more than just a picture. It;s a feeling, an emotion captured in time...

My Wedding Collections start at $3,200 and once we connect over the phone, you can tell me all about your vision and I will answer any questions you might have about wedding photography!

Please feel free to email me at patcoriphotography@gmail.com so that we can schedule your call ASAP!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,900

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica Married on 06/10/2021

Amazing, Quality, Professional, Extraordinary Experience

We originally scheduled Pat for our wedding that was planned this past October. Due to the unforeseen circumstances 2020 presented, we decided to push our wedding back to 2021, but continue with our original wedding date for a small elopement. Pat was incredibly easy to work with for rescheduling our big ceremony/reception to 2021, and was incredibly generous with her time for our elopement in 2020.

My wife and I loved that she took time to get to know us as individuals and a couple, and wow did it show in the final product! I am not the kind of person who likes standing in front of a camera, but Pat made it incredibly easy and fun. She really knows her stuff, exactly where to position you, the perfect lighting for the situation, and came prepared for anything.

I think the thing we appreciated most, was that she was very protective of us. I know that sounds weird, but believe, me in the moment it's amazing. Pat had no problem moving people out of the way and making sure we got exactly what my wife and I wanted. She made sure the day was all about us and getting the absolute best product possible.

We just got the pictures back from Pat this week and oh my goodness are they amazing! There's a reason Pat is the absolute best at what she does, and I would highly recommend anyone who wants gorgeous pictures that you will be able to enjoy for decades to come, to look no further.

We're already so excited and we can't wait to work with Pat again in 2021!
    Natalie S. Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly Talented Photographer and Amazing Friend!

Pat is an incredibly talented and supportive photographer. She made our engagement session fun and enjoyable even though my husband and I don’t do well in front of cameras. On the wedding day, she took her time in order to ensure her artistic vision was carried out and gave advice when we began to feel nervous or overwhelmed. Pat does an amazing job of making her clients feel like a friend and not just someone paying for her services. She is truly amazing! I cannot recommend her enough.
    Doris A. Married on 11/07/2020

Pat Cori outstanding photographer

If you want to capture those special moments in your life, Pat Cori is the one. She made our sons wedding perfect - so professional and personable. Pat and her assistant Jason were such a pleasure to work with and were so creative and flexible. Our family is so grateful and thankful for you being such an important part of the day-just beautiful.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Kelsey & Stephen
    38 photos · 10/03/2020

Willow Pond Bakery Willow Pond Bakery Wedding Cakes

Pat is a very talented photographer! I have attended a wedding she did and you could tell she wanted to capture every special moment! She got some of my favorite shots of our cakes and the wedding pictures were absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent photographer to capture memories of their big day!

Taubman Museum of Art Taubman Museum of Art Museum Weddings

Pat is not only extremely talented, but she is one of the most lively and personable vendors I've ever worked with. She is sweet, funny, communicates promptly and efficiently, and the fact that her work is INCREDIBLE is just icing on the cake :)

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

Pat Cori and her team do an AMAZING job of capturing a couple's "best day ever!" Always professional, always discrete, and always great images!! I'm happy to endorse Pat Cori Photography!

3935 Skylark Cir Roanoke, VA, 24018
5402043565
Location of (Pat Cori Photography)

Pat Cori Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Pat Cori Photography include in the starting price?

Pat Cori Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Pat Cori Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Pat Cori Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Pat Cori Photography offer?

Pat Cori Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Pat Cori Photography offer?

Pat Cori Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Pat Cori Photography offer for wedding events?

Pat Cori Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Pat Cori Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pat Cori Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding