Pat Cori Photography Reviews

28 | Roanoke, VA

28 Reviews for Pat Cori Photography

Alyson Deel 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Pat Cori Photography is amazing!

WOW is an understatement! I鈥檓 truly amazed, mesmerized, speechless, etc. with the talent that Pat has! Not only is she a FABULOUS photographer, she鈥檚 also so kind and really gets to know her couples. Not only did she take our engagement and wedding photos, but she will be the one we go to for all of our other pictures. Such a joy to work with! So so so so happy we had her as our photographer! Wouldn鈥檛 choose another soul馃グ馃挍馃挍

Sent on 12/10/2019

Andrea 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Breathtaking Photos

Pat is just simply the best! She鈥檚 not only an amazing photographer but she鈥檚 wonderful to work with (as a bride & as a vendor)! We received our wedding photos back recently and let me tell you, if you have not booked a photographer for your special day, don鈥檛 wait another minute to book Pat Cori Photography. Our wedding photos were even more breathtaking than I imagined they would be, Pat captured our day and our relationship perfectly and we are so glad we hired her for our wedding. I鈥檝e known Pat for a couple years and after the first wedding we worked together on, I knew I鈥檇 want her to shoot my wedding one day. When I reached out to see if she would be interested in being the photographer for our wedding, Tyler and I didn't have a wedding date yet. We wanted Pat to capture our engagement photos on the Blue Ridge Parkway as the Fall leaves were changing and time was ticking. Pat didn't skip a beat, jumped right in and made sure we had the perfect date scheduled to take engagement photos. To say they were amazing is an understatement and we had so much fun during the session! Several weeks went by and we still hadn't found a venue for our wedding, which meant we still didn't have a wedding date. Pat was so patient with us and worked with us making sure we knew which dates she was still available and we were able to work with each other's schedules to make sure she could work with us on our wedding day. Leading up to and on the day of our wedding, Pat was so helpful with shot lists and what would and wouldn't work to make our day run smoothly (since neither of us like a lot of pictures or attention) she listened to what we wanted and she and her second shooter made perfect suggestions. I can't say enough wonderful things about Pat, if you are looking for an amazing, talented, fun photographer for your wedding day who will deliver phenomenal pictures for you and your spouse to cherish for years to come, book Pat today! The pictures speak for themselves and she is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Ponjavic 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Pat is amazing!

Pat was the photographer for our engagement photos and wedding and we were nothing but impressed by her (and her second shooter, Cricket!). We loved every photo we've received from her, and she was so great to work with. She knew how to direct us to get the best shots and had so many great ideas for locations and different shots that she knew we'd love. She was also very easy to get in touch with (even when she was in Italy) when we had questions or just wanted to keep her informed on changes to the wedding. Day of, she was on time, excited, and helped us stay on track with timing. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kristin 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

Pat and her assistant were so great to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Carley 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Pat cori was our dream photographer

From the first time I met and worked with Pat professionally, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer if I ever got married. Pat has a way of capturing such natural moments of connection - not posed and awkward - and making them look magical! We wanted to go ice skating for some of our engagement photos (for sentimental reasons, not because we're good skaters), and she agreed without hesitation! There were many other people on the ice and we were trying so hard not to fall, but you'd never know that in our photos! Not only is the quality of her photos remarkable, but she captures REAL emotions and real moments. On top of that, she's so fun to work with, and makes you feel like you've always known her! I love Pat, and would recommend her to any couple who wants their photos to truly capture their unique connection.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Pat was the best photographer ever. She felt like a part of the family at the wedding and the reception. She made everyone feel comfortable during all the photos. I would recommend her 100% to everyone.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Cindy 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Having Pat and her assistants to photograph our daughters special day was awesome ! They were fun to work with and managed to get some great shots while blending in with the crowd . We look forward to seeing the wedding pictures because we were so pleased with the engagement pictures that know they will be fabulous ! You can tell that her goal is to capture just the right moments for the bride and groom . Thank you Pat !

Sent on 12/13/2017

Leah 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Pat and Jason were a joy to work with by making the posing pictures naturally fun and capturing fun candid photos throughout the night! They were very efficient and creative throughout the entire day and were very flexible for photos/poses I requested on the fly. They were a blast to work with and very attentive. Thank you for beautifully capturing our big day!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Chris 路 Married on 09/09/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Pat and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Andrea 路 Married on 08/02/2017

Absolutely amazing photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/06/2017

I can't sing enough praises for Pat Cori! We booked an A La Carte package - an engagement session, bridal portraits, and 8 hours of coverage the day of.

The engagement session was a great way for Jimmy and I to get comfortable with Pat and being photographed. Pat gave us tips on posing, how to relax in front of the camera, as well as answered a lot of questions we had about other vendors and day of questions.

The bridal session was a much needed and enjoyable "dress rehearsal". Pat again gave pointers on posing and moving in my wedding dress. Looking back, I really enjoy having these portraits since the day of was very scheduled there wasn't a lot of extra time to have such in depth portraits done.

In addition to the a la carte package, I hired her separately for a boudoir shoot and album. Pat was amazing - making me feel comfortable, with creative and tasteful setups/poses. The finished album was incredible. I gave Jimmy the album the day of, to open when he was getting ready. The images of Jimmy opening and seeing the album are some of my favorites. This is one of my top 5 wedding memories.

Then, my very favorite, the day of! The images are incredible, I've been obsessed with them for months! From start to finish - getting ready, venue details, catering images, first look, family portraits, the ceremony, the reception, the exit. All amazing photographs that we'll love for forever!

Pat is so professional, and worked tremendously with our other vendors. By the time the wedding was over Pat wasn't just a hired photographer, she was a friend. Jimmy and I loved the whole experience, we would without a doubt hire Pat again!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Beth Anne 路 Married on 08/13/2016

The minute I met Pat, I knew she would photograph our wedding. When you first speak with her, the passion she has for her profession is palpable. It is obvious she is much more than a photographer -- Pat is a true artist who cares immensely about the quality and style of her work, while ensuring she connects with each and every one of her clients. She really cares about getting to know you and making you feel as comfortable as possible. Plus, Pat likes to keep things fun, light, and more impromptu! She had her hands full with my (now) husband, who is definitely not a fan of the camera, but even managed to get him relaxed enough for a smile or two :) I highly recommend buying a package with an engagement session (even if you have previously had pictures made or did not intend to do such) because it gives you a chance (& Pat) to see how you react in front of the camera - plus, more time with Pat before the big day! I highly recommend Pat to anyone in Roanoke and the surrounding areas of SW VA. Our day wouldn't have been the same without her & Lindsey (who was an awesome addition and just as easy to work with) -- I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kristin 路 Married on 05/21/2016

Pat did my bridal portraits and we had so much fun! When it rained on the day of my bridal portraits, I was bummed that we wouldn't be able to do the outdoor shoot I originally wanted, but it didn't phase her. I should have trusted her because she did amazing things with the indoor lighting and angles. She immediately made me feel at ease, which made my pictures look so much more natural. We are so pleased with the way the photos turned out and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jessica 路 Married on 05/21/2016

It was shortly after getting engaged that I discovered Pat Cori Photography and I was immediately interested in working with the woman behind the camera, Patricia C. Giovannini. I didn鈥檛 need a reference or prior experience, her work spoke for itself. When I contacted Patricia for the first time I loved that she offered to meet with me and my fiance for coffee to get to know each other and see her portfolio. My fiance and I had such good vibes after meeting with Pat that we booked Pat Cori Photography immediately even though our wedding was over a year away! Between then and our wedding day, Pat worked with us for our engagement photoshoot (which was SO fun) and was more than willing to provide us planning advice from a photographer鈥檚 perspective (such as setting a ceremony time to get the perfect lighting). By the time our wedding day arrived, Pat was more than our photographer, she was a friend we could trust to capture all the special moments on our big day. I鈥檒l tell one small story to illustrate her dedication to her clients. A couple days before our wedding day the forecast was showing pretty much 100% chance of rain. No matter how hard I tried not to care, I was feeling pretty gloomy about that fact. It wasn鈥檛 until speaking to Pat that my spirits were lifted. She said to me and my fiance, 鈥淚f you all are willing to play in the rain, I鈥檒l play too!鈥. The evening of our wedding, my husband and I slipped away with Pat to take shots of just the two of us. Pat got absolutely soaked but captured the most stunning picture of us kissing under an umbrella in the rain with candlelight cascading beside us. Patricia is more than a wedding photographer, she is a brilliant artist. I recommend her and Pat Cori Photography unequivocally.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Carmella 路 Married on 05/07/2016

Pat Cori is an amazing photographer - her work truly speaks for itself. My father is a photographer, so we were really picky when it came to who we chose. Everything Pat does is truly breathtaking, but don't take my word for it, email her yourself. When I booked her, she let me see the complete work for one the recent weddings she did. I was blown away. My pictures are so beautiful and so professional. Everyone I know has complimented me and told me how surreal the photos are! To top if off, her second shooter, Jason, was so talented and so professional and friendly too! And they showed up precisely on time, stayed the entire ceremony, and took all the shots that we wanted. It took about 3 months to get the photos back after our wedding; it was SO worth the wait. I would pick her again, every time.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Swati 路 Married on 04/30/2016

I am SO happy that I chose Pat Cori to capture my wedding!! Pat is extremely professional, considerate, and hard working.
    Pat took the time to meet with my fianc茅 and my girlfriends to really get to know our story. She was so excited to hear about our different cultures and made sure to incorporate the two cultures together.
    We originally hired her for our wedding day but then decided we also wanted her to capture some moments from the guy's golf game and the party the night before. We were having so much fun that we asked her to stay an extra hour and she was flexible with us stayed longer to get a few extra shots.
    Our wedding day was hectic but Pat was cool and calm and took the time to work around the hectic-ness to capture some amazing pictures.
    It actually was a rainy day on our wedding day and I was feeling bummed but Pat reassured me that the gray skies would make for great photos. She was right!!! Our pictures came out absoluteely stunning!
    The time and incredible detail that Pat puts into each picture is remarkable. She is worth every penny!
    I would highly recommend Pat Cori Photography for your next event!

Sent on 07/27/2016
  • User6037870 路 2+ years ago

Pat and her second shooter did an amazing job! They seemed to be everywhere without being in the way and captured a lot of amazing moments of the day. Would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • User4658705 路 2+ years ago

She have been amazing! We had to reschedule engagement photos a few times due to bad weather. In the end we held out and our pictures were gorgeous. Pat is so easy to work with photos were not awkward what so ever.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jana 路 Married on 08/22/2015

Wow. I don't even know where to begin with this lady! I first met Pat when I was an event coordinator for a venue in the Roanoke area. From another vendors stand point, hands down the best to work with! So, when it came to booking a photographer for our wedding there were no questions asked--it was definitely going to be her. I had also worked with her other photographers whom are all awesome! After our engagement shoot that was just perfect, my then finance was for sure on board--which he's picky so I knew everything was going be fine. Pat takes the time to make sure she gets everything you want. Our scheduled engagement shoot was 3:30pm-5:30pm--Pat was loving the light so more and more pictures were taken. I decided to purchase her bridal portrait package and it was totally worth it. I needed the pictures ASAP and she was wonderful to work to pick just the right ones. When wedding day came, knowing you have a great photographer can put your mind at total ease. Everything detail, every personal touch, every sentimental item, EVERYTHING is in their hands to make sure its captured--and EVERYTHING was captured just the way it should have been, plus more :) Upon receiving the pictures I happen to be at work. I shut my office door and sat in my chair and literally cried for about 30 minutes. The day of your wedding there is so much going on that you don't get to see some of it, and Pat captured some moments that were just perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Rosie 路 Married on 07/25/2015

Pat Cori was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and responsive. We put our complete faith and trust in her and she did not disappoint. Her images of our wedding are stunning, we could not be more happy!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • User5318081 路 2+ years ago

We would highly recommend Pat Cori Photography! Her pictures are stunning and she is an amazing photographer and knows what's she is doing! I definitely will use her again for the future!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Hayley 路 Married on 05/02/2015

Pat was a phenomenal photographer. Super professional and incredible at what she does. Our pictures turned out gorgeous and all of our guests raved at how great she was.

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 03/21/2015

My husband and I truly love Patricia's work! Her passion and experience shine through in the composition and quality of her photographs. We caught a glimpse of this at our two hour engagement photo session at the Peaks of Otter, but while spending all day with her at our wedding we noticed how detail oriented she is when putting together a shot. She and her assistant take into account elements that could affect the outcome of the picture that I can't begin to enumerate, but to her and her team it comes as second nature. One of my favorite memories of our wedding day was running all through downtown Roanoke getting pictures by some of my favorite landmarks with my new husband, and Patricia was instrumental in making that happen.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Lyndsey 路 Married on 09/13/2014

Fantastic job! Love having all of these images to remember my wedding day! I have no complaints whatsoever!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Lyndze 路 Married on 09/12/2014

Pat is an amazing photographer! She did such an amazing job capturing the moments of our wedding day and I couldn't be happier with the images! I am not pregnant and cant wait for her to take my babies newborn pictures!

Sent on 04/08/2015