Hot Springs, VA 24445 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Whiddon Productions

Whiddon Productions is a husband and wife team that captures the love, laughter, and memories that can easily slip past you on your busy wedding day. Let us tell your wedding story with a beautifully artistic film.

We provide two videographers all day. The finished product is a film that highlights the different chapters of your day, from getting ready to the final send off.

Call (540) 292-9516 or email info@whiddonproductions.com

Whiddon Productions 1
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing team!

We loved working with Whiddon Productions. Not only was their final video unbelievably professional and tear-jerking, they did a great job of blending into the guest crowd! They set a realistic timeline of filming, were on time the morning of the wedding, and were very friendly and respectful throughout the day. We would absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Kirsten Shiroma · Married on 12/01/2018

The Best Videographers!

We highly recommend Whiddon Productions and loved working with Kelly and Chris!
    Our wedding video tears: https://vimeo.com/314311526

Some may consider hiring a videographer an "extra" or "luxury" wedding expense. Do not hesitate with Chris and Kelly--they are WORTH every penny! More so, their prices are reasonable for their amazing product. Hiring Whiddon Productions was one of the best wedding decisions we made. My husband and I have promised to watch the video with each anniversary.

I am glad that I found Kelly and Chris as their style is exactly what I was looking for. Great video flow, thoughtful choice of moments and music, and mostly, fun! From the very beginning it was a great experience. I remember hanging up the phone and thinking I want Kelly to be my friend! She was cool, comforting, and incredibly personable. Chris and Kelly continued the great communication throughout the entire process. You can see that they both put a lot of heart into their work.

Kelly and Chris go the distance for their clients! Chris even stepped in and tied the groom's bowtie. The arrived early to get drone footage of the ceremony venue that I really wanted, and captured moments of our wedding that we did not realize/remember until we saw the video. The voice overs that Chris and Kelly chose for the videos were spot on, further emphasizing the thought and attention to detail that the team puts into the final product. The wedding teaser video made me cry tears of joy and the equally enjoyable wedding video arrived ahead of our agreed upon schedule! Chris and Kelly are hands down the best.

Thank you both so much for everything and maybe we can work together on another project in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Victoria Marchetti · Married on 10/12/2018

100% Recommend

I hired Whiddon Productions for my wedding in October, and Chris and Kelly did an amazing job! I initially fell in love with their video style. It is beautiful, classic, and full of emotion. On the day of our wedding, Chris and Kelly were so sweet, worked well with our photographer, and knew exactly what shots would be best. I was a little nervous about having someone video me all day, but honestly, I didn't even notice them. I think that is what makes them true professionals (in addition to the awesome products they deliver)! Our video was delivered on time and it is AMAZING! I highly recommend Chris and Kelly!

Sent on 03/11/2019

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

These guys are great at what they do, easy to work with and overall great people! They care about their product and it shows in the care they have for their clients. I look forward to working with them again in the future and can't wait for the final product of the wedding we worked on together! :)

• Hot Springs, 24445 See on map