Hot Springs, VA 24445 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Whiddon Productions

Whiddon Productions is a husband and wife team that captures the love, laughter, and memories that can easily slip past you on your busy wedding day. Let us tell your wedding story with a beautifully artistic film.

We provide two videographers all day. The finished product is a film that highlights the different chapters of your day, from getting ready to the final send off.

Call (540) 292-9516 or email info@whiddonproductions.com

Whiddon Productions 1
  • Y

Yoan · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Experience

We fell in love with Chris and Kelly's work from looking at their website. We teared up when we watched the videos of people's weddings who we did not even know. That's how we knew we wanted to work with them.
    We were not at all disappointed! Chris and Kelly were extremely professional and kind before and on our wedding day. They prepared all the necessary arrangements in advance with our DJ and photographer. They use lapel mics which were unobtrusive and which caught the sound perfectly.
    We received both our Teaser and Highlight films extremely quickly after our wedding. They are beautiful and made us and our friends/family cry all over again. Hiring Chris and Kelly was one of the best decision that we made for our wedding. They were perfect and we are so happy we have these beautiful memories on tape forever.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing team!

We loved working with Whiddon Productions. Not only was their final video unbelievably professional and tear-jerking, they did a great job of blending into the guest crowd! They set a realistic timeline of filming, were on time the morning of the wedding, and were very friendly and respectful throughout the day. We would absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Kirsten Shiroma · Married on 12/01/2018

The Best Videographers!

We highly recommend Whiddon Productions and loved working with Kelly and Chris!
    Our wedding video tears: https://vimeo.com/314311526

Some may consider hiring a videographer an "extra" or "luxury" wedding expense. Do not hesitate with Chris and Kelly--they are WORTH every penny! More so, their prices are reasonable for their amazing product. Hiring Whiddon Productions was one of the best wedding decisions we made. My husband and I have promised to watch the video with each anniversary.

I am glad that I found Kelly and Chris as their style is exactly what I was looking for. Great video flow, thoughtful choice of moments and music, and mostly, fun! From the very beginning it was a great experience. I remember hanging up the phone and thinking I want Kelly to be my friend! She was cool, comforting, and incredibly personable. Chris and Kelly continued the great communication throughout the entire process. You can see that they both put a lot of heart into their work.

Kelly and Chris go the distance for their clients! Chris even stepped in and tied the groom's bowtie. The arrived early to get drone footage of the ceremony venue that I really wanted, and captured moments of our wedding that we did not realize/remember until we saw the video. The voice overs that Chris and Kelly chose for the videos were spot on, further emphasizing the thought and attention to detail that the team puts into the final product. The wedding teaser video made me cry tears of joy and the equally enjoyable wedding video arrived ahead of our agreed upon schedule! Chris and Kelly are hands down the best.

Thank you both so much for everything and maybe we can work together on another project in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2019

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

These guys are great at what they do, easy to work with and overall great people! They care about their product and it shows in the care they have for their clients. I look forward to working with them again in the future and can't wait for the final product of the wedding we worked on together! :)

• Hot Springs, 24445 See on map