Whiddon Productions Reviews

1 User photo

Whiddon Productions 1

Sandy Whisnant · Married on 06/08/2019

Extraordinary experience

There are simply not enough words to describe how wonderful the Whiddon Productions team is! Choosing them for our daughter's wedding in June was one of our BEST decisions! They were very informative and prompt with responses and incredibly personable! Their package is also very reasonable! They were barely noticed throughout the day, yet they captured every special moment! The highlight video arrived much sooner than expected! We were absolutely thrilled! Their technique and ability to tell the story is simply exquisite! The highlight video was the perfect summary of the day! We could hardly wait for the Full Ceremony and once again, the video arrived much sooner than expected. What a treasure....to have the ability to witness our daughter and son-in-law's vows to one another again! I can't even describe how emotional my husband and I were...their creative style in capturing the emotion and joy of the ceremony and reception is unmatched! Book them as soon as you start planning your wedding! I promise you will be as thrilled with the result as we are! Our only regret is that we did not book them for the Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Party.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Whisnant · Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond Talented!

I can’t recommend Whiddon Productions enough! We booked them because they were a preferred vendor at The Omni Homestead Resort (our venue). They are SUPER familiar with the resort which allowed for some amazing shots. But honestly, I would recommend them for wherever you get married!! Kelly is very easy to communicate with and was always really quick to respond to questions we had leading up to the wedding. For the day of, they were delightful to have around! Kelly and her husband are just the nicest, warmest people. They worked seamlessly with our photographer even though they had just met. They are AMAZINGLY talented and the final video blew us away! My husband cried the first time we saw it. We originally weren’t sure if we were going to have a videographer because we had spent quite a bit of money on other things. But honestly, I am so so so grateful that we decided to do a wedding video. Best advice we received! The day went by pretty fast, but they captured so many little moments...the video really captures what it felt like to be there in the moment. At the time I hardly noticed they were there, but they were really able to capture everything in an authentic, beautiful, NON-CHEESY way, which was so beyond anything I expected. We will cherish this forever and are already planning on watching it every year on our anniversary. BOOK THEM! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful wedding video shot at the homestead!

We are so incredibly happy with the short video we ordered from the Whiddons! They were quiet and faded into the background while shooting while still remaining personable and made the entire experience easy! The video came out beautifully and because we ordered the short version it has been easy to rewatch! I’ve probably watched it 100x already and I still cry every time!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Yoan

Yoan · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Experience

We fell in love with Chris and Kelly's work from looking at their website. We teared up when we watched the videos of people's weddings who we did not even know. That's how we knew we wanted to work with them.
    We were not at all disappointed! Chris and Kelly were extremely professional and kind before and on our wedding day. They prepared all the necessary arrangements in advance with our DJ and photographer. They use lapel mics which were unobtrusive and which caught the sound perfectly.
    We received both our Teaser and Highlight films extremely quickly after our wedding. They are beautiful and made us and our friends/family cry all over again. Hiring Chris and Kelly was one of the best decision that we made for our wedding. They were perfect and we are so happy we have these beautiful memories on tape forever.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kirsten Shiroma · Married on 12/01/2018

The Best Videographers!

We highly recommend Whiddon Productions and loved working with Kelly and Chris!
    Our wedding video tears: https://vimeo.com/314311526

Some may consider hiring a videographer an "extra" or "luxury" wedding expense. Do not hesitate with Chris and Kelly--they are WORTH every penny! More so, their prices are reasonable for their amazing product. Hiring Whiddon Productions was one of the best wedding decisions we made. My husband and I have promised to watch the video with each anniversary.

I am glad that I found Kelly and Chris as their style is exactly what I was looking for. Great video flow, thoughtful choice of moments and music, and mostly, fun! From the very beginning it was a great experience. I remember hanging up the phone and thinking I want Kelly to be my friend! She was cool, comforting, and incredibly personable. Chris and Kelly continued the great communication throughout the entire process. You can see that they both put a lot of heart into their work.

Kelly and Chris go the distance for their clients! Chris even stepped in and tied the groom's bowtie. The arrived early to get drone footage of the ceremony venue that I really wanted, and captured moments of our wedding that we did not realize/remember until we saw the video. The voice overs that Chris and Kelly chose for the videos were spot on, further emphasizing the thought and attention to detail that the team puts into the final product. The wedding teaser video made me cry tears of joy and the equally enjoyable wedding video arrived ahead of our agreed upon schedule! Chris and Kelly are hands down the best.

Thank you both so much for everything and maybe we can work together on another project in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Victoria Marchetti · Married on 10/12/2018

100% Recommend

I hired Whiddon Productions for my wedding in October, and Chris and Kelly did an amazing job! I initially fell in love with their video style. It is beautiful, classic, and full of emotion. On the day of our wedding, Chris and Kelly were so sweet, worked well with our photographer, and knew exactly what shots would be best. I was a little nervous about having someone video me all day, but honestly, I didn't even notice them. I think that is what makes them true professionals (in addition to the awesome products they deliver)! Our video was delivered on time and it is AMAZING! I highly recommend Chris and Kelly!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Emilee · Married on 10/08/2018

100% recommend booking the Whiddons!

We absolutely loved working with Kelly and Chris! They were great communicators pre-wedding, answering all our questions and giving us super helpful advice/insight to ensure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding, they made us feel completely at ease and unobtrusively captured all the days events. Afterwards, they went out of their way to re-record some of the audio that didn't capture properly during the ceremony (due to a mic cutting in and out), and our entire family loved the featurette they put together (in addition to the full recording of the ceremony and toasts). The wedding went by in a bit of a blur, so my husband and I are incredibly happy to have the video to rewatch together each year on our anniversary! We 100% recommend booking the Whiddons for your wedding! On top of being extremely talented, they're two of the nicest people you could ask to work with

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ansley · Married on 09/22/2018

A fantastic experience and product!

After my first call with Chris, I did not look at any other videographers. He was so nice and answered all of my questions. Their prices are extremely reasonable especially for the caliber or product they deliver. Chris and his wife Kelly made us feel so comfortable the entire day. Best of all, I barely noticed they were there but somehow they captured all of the most important moments perfectly. They were so accommodating and even worked in my special request for short interviews with our grandparents. I am so pleased with our video and my entire experience with Whiddon Productions. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jil · Married on 09/08/2018

There could not have been a more perfect photography/video company fit for our daughter's wedding. Chris and Kelly went above and beyond our expectations and delivered an amazing product. The video captures a very special day beautifully and perfectly. We're thrilled with the product and the execution.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Peter · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and his team were incredible to work with. Couldn’t recommend them more. They do such amazing work and are really passionate about making perfect for you.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hiter · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and Kelly are simply the best! They actually worked with us for about a year to do some story building before the wedding, so we had a lot of time with them. The final product was really terrific - not sure you could go to NY or elsewhere for any better. Plus, they are really good people and easy to work with. Highly recommend without reservation.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Katie Harris · Married on 09/08/2018

The absolute best

Chris and Kelly Whiddon were fantastic! They are great people, were fun and incredibly easy and professional to work with and the quality of our wedding video is really amazing. They're so responsive and adaptable and created videos that we will have for a lifetime. We couldn't be happier with Whiddon Productions and highly recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Chris and Kelly feel like a part of the family as soon as you meet them. They make you feel comfortable and at ease. I can’t imagine a better pair to share your special day with. Videography was something my husband and I debated on for a while because of the price and I will honestly say Chris and Kelly are worth every penny and more.

Amazing work and amazing people.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Aramesh · Married on 08/18/2018

Best videographers!!

While my fiancé and I were on the hunt for a great videographer for our wedding I came across Whiddon Productions and could not believe the quality of their videos.

He laughed and said they might as well be Christopher Nolan (we love movies). We booked them and now are SO happy we made the investment to do so.

Photos and film are all you really have left after those few hours are done and it is worth every penny to book great and professional people.

People cannot stop raving about our “trailer” and how professional and high quality it is.

Also, I was feeling a little self conscious that day because my skin was acting up and they made sure to capture me in such a way that only made me look flawless. I don’t know how they did it!

We are telling all of our friends and family about them and are so excited to show this film one day to our kids/grandkids.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2018

Kelly and Chris are the best! They are extremely friendly, timely, and very easy to communicate with. My husband and I, plus are friends and family, were blown away by how talented they are. I would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2018

James · Married on 07/10/2018

I hired Whiddon Productions for a music project. They were very friendly and easy to get a hold of. They also were very careful to make sure I was content with the finished product. When it was all said and done, they delivered an excellent video on a short timeline and at very reasonable cost! There is no reason to look any further!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Shelby · Married on 05/19/2018

One hundred percent the best decision I made while planning my wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Whiddon Productions 2

Callie · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris and Kelly are seriously talented and so much fun to be around. They are also so speedy on their responses and you always have a follow-up within an hour or two. I work in the wedding industry myself, so that's extremely impressive. Hiring a videographer was definitely a splurge item for us, but it was absolutely worth every penny! Our wedding video is stunning and I can't tell you how many compliments we've already received on it. I watch it daily and it never gets old. If you choose Whiddon Productions, you won't be sorry! Their work is impeccable.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Ravneet · Married on 03/31/2018

Chris and Kelly were so amazing to work with! They were not only professional but so nice and easy to coordinate with. Our wedding video looks great and we are really happy with how it turned out. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Ani · Married on 11/25/2017

It was a pleasure working with Chris and Kelly. Their professionalism, and flexibility was AWESOME! They captured all the special moments form all the events perfectly . Every time we watched the highlights or the full videos of the events we relived those special moments back again. Thank you so much Chris and Kelly, you guys are amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Dev · Married on 11/25/2017

I’m not really a fan of wedding videos, but Chris has a product here which has converted me to one! The value is in his editing and professionalism. Great shots and and final product. Highly recommend getting the social media highlight reel.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot simply say how INCREDIBLE it was to work with Chris and Kelly on our wedding day! ALL of our family and Friends comment that they feel like they are watching a Hollywood Film. The way that they craft the shots with speeches is SPOT on! From my very first conversation with Chris when we booked them to the conversations that lead up to our big day he was so thorough, professiaonl and friendly. They captured every detail and more then we could have ever imagined! They are a husband wife duo and their dynamic when working with both Bride and Groom on the big day is so genuine. I almost forget we were being filmed the entire 8 hours! Kelly was delightful filiming all of us ladies getting ready while Chris was with the gentleman. Also, the turnaround time was incredible! We purchased the Teaser 1min and the Feature Film along with all the raw footage. Don’t look any further and book them! I was particular booking stuff for our wedding and the decision to hire them was one of the best!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

So very happy with Whiddon Productions. We love love love the highlight film of my daughter's wedding. So much so we ended up getting all the footage!! Chis and Kelly captured the day and feelings perfectly. We cry every time we watch it (in a good way). They were so discrete, we hardly knew they were there. I originally was against a video of the day but my daughter was adamant. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot explain how AMAZING Chris and Kelly were throughout the whole process! They made us feel relaxed and kept us laughing while still capturing our perfect wedding. The video is exactly (plus more) what we were looking for in order to look back on the best day of our lives! The video brings me to tears every time I watch it and I know I will love it even more when watching it 20/30/40 years from now. Thank you so much Chris and Kelly, you guys are truly amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2017