Whiddon Productions Reviews

89 Reviews for Whiddon Productions

1 User photo

Whiddon Productions 1

Emilee · Married on 10/08/2018

100% recommend booking the Whiddons!

We absolutely loved working with Kelly and Chris! They were great communicators pre-wedding, answering all our questions and giving us super helpful advice/insight to ensure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding, they made us feel completely at ease and unobtrusively captured all the days events. Afterwards, they went out of their way to re-record some of the audio that didn't capture properly during the ceremony (due to a mic cutting in and out), and our entire family loved the featurette they put together (in addition to the full recording of the ceremony and toasts). The wedding went by in a bit of a blur, so my husband and I are incredibly happy to have the video to rewatch together each year on our anniversary! We 100% recommend booking the Whiddons for your wedding! On top of being extremely talented, they're two of the nicest people you could ask to work with

Ansley · Married on 09/22/2018

A fantastic experience and product!

After my first call with Chris, I did not look at any other videographers. He was so nice and answered all of my questions. Their prices are extremely reasonable especially for the caliber or product they deliver. Chris and his wife Kelly made us feel so comfortable the entire day. Best of all, I barely noticed they were there but somehow they captured all of the most important moments perfectly. They were so accommodating and even worked in my special request for short interviews with our grandparents. I am so pleased with our video and my entire experience with Whiddon Productions. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Jil · Married on 09/08/2018

There could not have been a more perfect photography/video company fit for our daughter's wedding. Chris and Kelly went above and beyond our expectations and delivered an amazing product. The video captures a very special day beautifully and perfectly. We're thrilled with the product and the execution.

Peter · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and his team were incredible to work with. Couldn’t recommend them more. They do such amazing work and are really passionate about making perfect for you.

Hiter · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and Kelly are simply the best! They actually worked with us for about a year to do some story building before the wedding, so we had a lot of time with them. The final product was really terrific - not sure you could go to NY or elsewhere for any better. Plus, they are really good people and easy to work with. Highly recommend without reservation.

Katie Harris · Married on 09/08/2018

The absolute best

Chris and Kelly Whiddon were fantastic! They are great people, were fun and incredibly easy and professional to work with and the quality of our wedding video is really amazing. They're so responsive and adaptable and created videos that we will have for a lifetime. We couldn't be happier with Whiddon Productions and highly recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer.

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Chris and Kelly feel like a part of the family as soon as you meet them. They make you feel comfortable and at ease. I can’t imagine a better pair to share your special day with. Videography was something my husband and I debated on for a while because of the price and I will honestly say Chris and Kelly are worth every penny and more.

Amazing work and amazing people.

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2018

Kelly and Chris are the best! They are extremely friendly, timely, and very easy to communicate with. My husband and I, plus are friends and family, were blown away by how talented they are. I would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone!

James · Married on 07/10/2018

I hired Whiddon Productions for a music project. They were very friendly and easy to get a hold of. They also were very careful to make sure I was content with the finished product. When it was all said and done, they delivered an excellent video on a short timeline and at very reasonable cost! There is no reason to look any further!

Shelby · Married on 05/19/2018

One hundred percent the best decision I made while planning my wedding.

Whiddon Productions 2

Callie · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris and Kelly are seriously talented and so much fun to be around. They are also so speedy on their responses and you always have a follow-up within an hour or two. I work in the wedding industry myself, so that's extremely impressive. Hiring a videographer was definitely a splurge item for us, but it was absolutely worth every penny! Our wedding video is stunning and I can't tell you how many compliments we've already received on it. I watch it daily and it never gets old. If you choose Whiddon Productions, you won't be sorry! Their work is impeccable.

Ravneet · Married on 03/31/2018

Chris and Kelly were so amazing to work with! They were not only professional but so nice and easy to coordinate with. Our wedding video looks great and we are really happy with how it turned out. Would recommend them to anyone!

Ani · Married on 11/25/2017

It was a pleasure working with Chris and Kelly. Their professionalism, and flexibility was AWESOME! They captured all the special moments form all the events perfectly . Every time we watched the highlights or the full videos of the events we relived those special moments back again. Thank you so much Chris and Kelly, you guys are amazing!

Dev · Married on 11/25/2017

I’m not really a fan of wedding videos, but Chris has a product here which has converted me to one! The value is in his editing and professionalism. Great shots and and final product. Highly recommend getting the social media highlight reel.

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot simply say how INCREDIBLE it was to work with Chris and Kelly on our wedding day! ALL of our family and Friends comment that they feel like they are watching a Hollywood Film. The way that they craft the shots with speeches is SPOT on! From my very first conversation with Chris when we booked them to the conversations that lead up to our big day he was so thorough, professiaonl and friendly. They captured every detail and more then we could have ever imagined! They are a husband wife duo and their dynamic when working with both Bride and Groom on the big day is so genuine. I almost forget we were being filmed the entire 8 hours! Kelly was delightful filiming all of us ladies getting ready while Chris was with the gentleman. Also, the turnaround time was incredible! We purchased the Teaser 1min and the Feature Film along with all the raw footage. Don’t look any further and book them! I was particular booking stuff for our wedding and the decision to hire them was one of the best!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

So very happy with Whiddon Productions. We love love love the highlight film of my daughter's wedding. So much so we ended up getting all the footage!! Chis and Kelly captured the day and feelings perfectly. We cry every time we watch it (in a good way). They were so discrete, we hardly knew they were there. I originally was against a video of the day but my daughter was adamant. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot explain how AMAZING Chris and Kelly were throughout the whole process! They made us feel relaxed and kept us laughing while still capturing our perfect wedding. The video is exactly (plus more) what we were looking for in order to look back on the best day of our lives! The video brings me to tears every time I watch it and I know I will love it even more when watching it 20/30/40 years from now. Thank you so much Chris and Kelly, you guys are truly amazing!

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Whiddon Productions. They are a true talent and create the most beautiful videos-all of our friends and family were completely blown away by their work. Also, leading up to the wedding, they were available to answer any questions at any time and were very helpful with the planning of the weekend. Anyone getting married in their area should not pass them up-they are incredible and you will not be disappointed!

Kip · Married on 08/05/2017

It was the best and most professionally well crafted video I have ever seen.

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2017

The Whiddons were amazing to work with before, during and after the wedding. They were able to capture the best footage and feel of our wedding but we didn't even notice they were there! They have great, professional personalities and were very kind and excited on our day. They totally exceeded expectations with getting us the video in a timely manner and with the quality. Could not recommend them more! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer - DO IT!

Priya · Married on 07/15/2017

More than anything, we loved that Chris and Kelly at Whiddon Productions were able to capture all of the joy, laughter, and love we all experienced during our wedding in July. They're brilliantly talented, incredibly patient, and their work is made from the heart. Chris and Kelly are also so great to work with, they went above and beyond to ensure they captured all of our special moments, without being intrusive (seriously, we forgot we were even being recorded!). We were having some issues with the mics our DJ brought to the reception, but Chris came in like Superman with his own mics, fixed the technical issues, and really saved the day. It's these type of small things vendors like Whiddon Productions, do that make all the difference. You know they really care about and respect the value of these big moments in our lives. They aren't jaded, dismissive, or think of your event as "just another client." It's an increasingly rare but invaluable quality in the wedding industry. I highly recommend Whiddon Productions to any and every one in need!

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

We absolutely loved working with Chris and Kelly. They made us feel completely at ease during our wedding day and the final products that they delivered to us are better than we ever could have imagined!! We have been watching our wedding video on repeat reliving our big day! We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that is looking to have their wedding day captured perfectly!

Allison · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris and Kelly Whiddon were absolutely fantastic to work with! They were professional, responsive, communicative and took great pride in the quality of their work. They have a true talent for inconspicuously capturing intimate moments and emotion. They worked seamlessly with our photographers and made sure that we were 100% happy with our video. They have mastered the art of editing “scenes” from your special day and turning them into a film that you will want to watch a million times. We will treasure our video forever and can’t thank Chris and Kelly enough.

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

Chris and Kelly were incredible!! They were one of the best decisions we made while planning our big day. We can not recommend them enough. They captured our day so beautifully, and we have gotten so many compliments. We've referred them to friends, and anyone looking to remember their wedding from an amazing vantage point should hire them! They travel too ;) Thank you Whiddon Productions, we loved working with you!!

Sasha · Married on 12/03/2016

Chris and his wife were absolutely fantastic to work with. I was referred to them by another videographer, and they were the best decision ever! From the beginning, Chris was patient, very responsive, and very informative with all my questions. He took time to listen to my ideas/vision and then provided thoughtful feedback on how he could address my wants and make the best product. During the actual filming, Chris and his wife were extremely professional, but more importantly they were friendly and warm. They made an effort to get to know my family and put everyone at ease; they were flexible and went the extra mile to capture the best footage. As if the process up to this point wasn't perfect enough, then came the final product. Chris proactively communicated the dates I could expect to receive a draft for review. And, it was perfect! He did a fantastic job of capturing our family story and incorporating small, but important details and moments. Working with Chris' team was the best decision I could have made for such an important milestone. My family will treasure this video forever. Thanks again!