75 Reviews for Whiddon Productions

USB Flash Drive (8)
Cinematic (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
75 Whiddon Productions Reviews

I cannot simply say how INCREDIBLE it was to work with Chris and Kelly on our wedding day! ALL of our family and Friends comment that they feel like they are watching a Hollywood Film. The way that they craft the shots with speeches is SPOT on! From my very first conversation with Chris when we booked them to the conversations that lead up to our big day he was so thorough, professiaonl and friendly. They captured every detail and more then we could have ever imagined! They are a husband wife duo and their dynamic when working with both Bride and Groom on the big day is so genuine. I almost forget we were being filmed the entire 8 hours! Kelly was delightful filiming all of us ladies getting ready while Chris was with the gentleman. Also, the turnaround time was incredible! We purchased the Teaser 1min and the Feature Film along with all the raw footage. Don’t look any further and book them! I was particular booking stuff for our wedding and the decision to hire them was one of the best!

Profile Picture Allison , 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

So very happy with Whiddon Productions. We love love love the highlight film of my daughter's wedding. So much so we ended up getting all the footage!! Chis and Kelly captured the day and feelings perfectly. We cry every time we watch it (in a good way). They were so discrete, we hardly knew they were there. I originally was against a video of the day but my daughter was adamant. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot explain how AMAZING Chris and Kelly were throughout the whole process! They made us feel relaxed and kept us laughing while still capturing our perfect wedding. The video is exactly (plus more) what we were looking for in order to look back on the best day of our lives! The video brings me to tears every time I watch it and I know I will love it even more when watching it 20/30/40 years from now. Thank you so much Chris and Kelly, you guys are truly amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We cannot say enough great things about Whiddon Productions. They are a true talent and create the most beautiful videos-all of our friends and family were completely blown away by their work. Also, leading up to the wedding, they were available to answer any questions at any time and were very helpful with the planning of the weekend. Anyone getting married in their area should not pass them up-they are incredible and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

It was the best and most professionally well crafted video I have ever seen.

Profile Picture Kip, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Whiddons were amazing to work with before, during and after the wedding. They were able to capture the best footage and feel of our wedding but we didn't even notice they were there! They have great, professional personalities and were very kind and excited on our day. They totally exceeded expectations with getting us the video in a timely manner and with the quality. Could not recommend them more! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer - DO IT!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

More than anything, we loved that Chris and Kelly at Whiddon Productions were able to capture all of the joy, laughter, and love we all experienced during our wedding in July. They're brilliantly talented, incredibly patient, and their work is made from the heart. Chris and Kelly are also so great to work with, they went above and beyond to ensure they captured all of our special moments, without being intrusive (seriously, we forgot we were even being recorded!). We were having some issues with the mics our DJ brought to the reception, but Chris came in like Superman with his own mics, fixed the technical issues, and really saved the day. It's these type of small things vendors like Whiddon Productions, do that make all the difference. You know they really care about and respect the value of these big moments in our lives. They aren't jaded, dismissive, or think of your event as "just another client." It's an increasingly rare but invaluable quality in the wedding industry. I highly recommend Whiddon Productions to any and every one in need!

Profile Picture Priya, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Chris and Kelly. They made us feel completely at ease during our wedding day and the final products that they delivered to us are better than we ever could have imagined!! We have been watching our wedding video on repeat reliving our big day! We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that is looking to have their wedding day captured perfectly!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Chris and Kelly Whiddon were absolutely fantastic to work with! They were professional, responsive, communicative and took great pride in the quality of their work. They have a true talent for inconspicuously capturing intimate moments and emotion. They worked seamlessly with our photographers and made sure that we were 100% happy with our video. They have mastered the art of editing “scenes” from your special day and turning them into a film that you will want to watch a million times. We will treasure our video forever and can’t thank Chris and Kelly enough.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not have been more happy with the final product and loved working with Whiddon Productions. I have received so many compliments from friends who have seen the video and feel you truly captured everything for my daughter and her husband. Thank you for offering the first class service you did.

Profile Picture David, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and Kelly were incredible!! They were one of the best decisions we made while planning our big day. We can not recommend them enough. They captured our day so beautifully, and we have gotten so many compliments. We've referred them to friends, and anyone looking to remember their wedding from an amazing vantage point should hire them! They travel too ;) Thank you Whiddon Productions, we loved working with you!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and his wife were absolutely fantastic to work with. I was referred to them by another videographer, and they were the best decision ever! From the beginning, Chris was patient, very responsive, and very informative with all my questions. He took time to listen to my ideas/vision and then provided thoughtful feedback on how he could address my wants and make the best product. During the actual filming, Chris and his wife were extremely professional, but more importantly they were friendly and warm. They made an effort to get to know my family and put everyone at ease; they were flexible and went the extra mile to capture the best footage. As if the process up to this point wasn't perfect enough, then came the final product. Chris proactively communicated the dates I could expect to receive a draft for review. And, it was perfect! He did a fantastic job of capturing our family story and incorporating small, but important details and moments. Working with Chris' team was the best decision I could have made for such an important milestone. My family will treasure this video forever. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Sasha, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't say enough great things about Kelly and Chris with Whiddon Productions. I was so on the fence until the very last minute about having a videographer. Things add up when you're planning a wedding and I just couldn't commit to spending more money on one more thing. One of my best friends had Kelly and Chris video her wedding that I was in and once her video came out I was absolutely sold. There were so many little moments that a picture just can't capture, that just made me realize I had to have a videographer and I didn't want anyone other than Whiddon Productions. Chris was so responsive as I was deciding through packages. I can't put into words how happy my husband I are with our wedding featurette. You can tell that Kelly and Chris are true pros. The video is truly movie quality and the audio is so clear you feel like you are back in that day listening to the speeches and vows in that moment. To be able to cut 10 hours worth of footage down to five minutes and capture the day so perfectly, so beautifully and so heartfelt takes the work of real pro's that take their time and really pay attention to the details. I would 1000% recommend Whiddon Productions for your wedding day. If you're on the fence, take my word for it. Each time you watch hit, you'll cry and laugh and be so thankful you chose to work with these two.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and Kelly are incredibly talented. When I was looking for a videographer, I probably reviewed 15 different vendors - few came close to their work. It is breathtaking how they put together each couple's story weaving together toasts, vows, letters, and footage (including beautiful drone footage!) set perfectly to music. They did an amazing job capturing our special day from every angle and fit in seamlessly throughout our wedding weekend. Chris is extremely responsive and eager to get to know each couple and their wedding vision. But you don't have to take my word for it, take a look at their work on their website - it will speak for itself!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

So about 6 months before my wife and mines wedding on September 10, 2016 I decided I wanted a videographer to film our wedding. When I found Chris' website and saw some of his other wedding videos I had no idea there were videographers with this talent in this market. I then realized I didn't just want a video of the wedding, but a film of our special day.

Working with Chris and his wife on our special day was absolutely wonderful! I can't say enough about how great it was to have them there and how easy it was coordinating everything with them. For a lot of the day I did not even realize they were filming us.

As for the finished product it was absolutely stunning. Literally I have family members who are getting married in the future and because of Whiddon Productions these family members all want a videographer of there talent and skill to capture their wedding. Watching the film they created for us really helps bring back all the great memories from that day, more so than pictures.

I highly recommend Whiddon Productions to create a special and unique film of your wedding. It honestly might be the best money spent on our wedding!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and Kelly are a dynamic duo, and I am incredibly grateful for their attention to detail, creativity, and commitment to producing beautiful work. My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with our film; Whiddon Productions went above and beyond to capture every single special moment for us. The film is the next best thing to getting married all over again. The fact that we have such a beautiful creation to document our weekend with friends and family for years to come is incredibly special to us. During the weekend, Chris and Kelly maneuvered seamlessly at the events and ensured they got all the shots we wanted without intruding. Their professionalism and responsiveness is unparalleled!

Profile Picture Juliet, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One year later, Stephen and I shed tears while watching our video! It was absolutely beautiful and when we were done the first thing we said was that was the best thing we paid for related to the wedding! A memory we can share for years and years to come. Thank you for you amazing work. You all are truly experts at your craft!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception

We were more than thrilled with our experience with Whiddon Productions and the outcome of our wedding film! Chris and Kelly were awesome to work with. They were able to capture the true emotion of our day and all of the most precious moments. I heard from so many guests that it didn't even seem like they were there. We truly felt that this was the best money that we spent on our wedding day. The day goes by so quickly and you, as a bride and groom, miss so many details, that it is the best gift to be able to relive the day each time that we watch the video. We felt that the video really captured the story of our day and our love story. I can not say enough great things about Whiddon Productions. They went above and beyond to make sure that our video was everything we wanted and more!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Storytelling, DVD, USB Flash Drive

We just got the video of our son and new daughter's wedding... it is AMAZING!!!! Photographs and pictures are great, but you kind of forget the "feel" of the wedding day, until you watch the video! Chris and Kelly captured every single moment, moments you forgot until you see them on the video! The quality of the video (including the aerial footage), the sound clarity (the vows, the pastor and the speeches...) were second to none! Chris and Kelly did an awesome job of blending, didn't even realize how much footage they had gotten, until watching the video. If you truly want to have a keep sake of your wedding day (one to remember and share with friends and family and later show your kids of their mommy and daddy's wedding day), call Chris and Kelly Whiddon! We are so thankful we did!

Profile Picture Roger & Tara, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are all SPEECHLESS with the JAW DROPPING DVD that we get to watch over and over again for years to come. The quality of this DVD seems like we are watching a movie on the big screen. Chris and Kelly absolutely know what they are doing and have captured every important detail of our daughter's wedding just perfectly. They didn't miss one thing. When you think should I really spend $3500.00 for a video, I will tell you without hesitation YES!!! The first day I watched the video 9 times. I have already told Chris and Kelly when the time comes for our other daughter to get married I will no doubt be booking them first before any other wedding plans are set and will pay for their travel if I have to because they are just that GREAT. Kudo's Chris & Kelly for a job well done!

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is a long overdue review, but we used Whiddon productions for our wedding last summer and they were wonderful. We could not have been happier with them before and during the wedding, and especially with the finished product. We barely noticed they were there during the rehearsal dinner and wedding day (in a good way!) and our video really is an amazing snapshot of the experience. They did a really great job with The Tides being a venue at which they had never worked before. I would highly recommend Whiddon Productions.

Profile Picture Norris, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and Kelly were great to work with! They patiently addressed all of my (many) questions, and were super responsive during the planning process. My husband and I were on the fence about having a videographer, but after seeing Whiddon Productions' work and the way that they were able to capture each couple's day so perfectly, we ultimately decided to book them. Most of the wedding videos that we'd seen were all to music; however, WP's videos are different. For ours, they paired music with bits of our ceremony, vows, speeches, and the letters that we had written to each other. Our video told our story and captured all of the emotions of the day, rather than just stringing a series of moments together. On the day of, Chris and Kelly arrived early. They were never in anyone's way and did a great job of blending into the crowd. Added bonus, Chris and Kelly are two of the nicest people that you will ever meet, which made working with them really easy, from the day of booking to the day that our videos were delivered. If you're in the market for a wedding videographer, choose Whiddon Productions - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kelly and Chris are amazing! They captured all of the special moments from my wedding day and night perfectly! It poured during our reception, but they managed to create the most beautiful video. We were blown away by their work and to top it off, they are a great couple and super easy to have with you on your special day. I strongly recommend Whiddon Productions to all future couples out there!

Profile Picture Schuyler, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD

We thought the videos were outstanding! We have had two weddings prior to this one and did not have a videographer. We are so happy we did for this last wedding!! Interestingly, we never noticed the videos being taken. It was very well executed.

Profile Picture Patrick, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD

This was our 3rd wedding in 2 years; neither of the previous weddings were filmed. I was totally reluctant, skeptical, and unsupportive. However, when I watched the opening of the video, it took my breath away; I was overwhelmed. I now wish we had Whiddon Productions video the other 2 weddings. The video was INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend Chris and Kelly Whiddon for any event. They were invisible yet created an unbelievable product.

Profile Picture Bebe, 6/4/16, 1 Review