3708 Benson Dr, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Autumn Harrison Photography

For the most part I am weirdo (in a good way, not in creeper style) and I love to cut up. I am all about being spontaneous and collecting as many experiences as I can. I live in Lululemon and feel like I own stock in the company or that I’m a serious collector. I have 4 children (1 human and three dogs); so at times it can get a little noisy (which if it were quiet it would feel as though something is wrong). I have an amazing husband who I would do anything for and he would do anything for me. :::I know, let’s take a second for this Hallmark moment::: I love my work but I fall in love more with every single one of my couples. My couples are the ones that make my work stand out. They have smiles that will instantly melt your heart and personalities that make you feel as though you’ve been friends forever. My ideal couples: I love couples who enjoy a good Netflix series (for me it's "Friends" (Chandler Muriel Bing is the man!!), "The Office", "New Girl" etc) and that enjoys an adventure. A couple who is willing to get the hell out of the norm and into something new! In short, let’s get weird together (that’s what she said) and have an awesome time doing it!!

Follow Autumn Harrison Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• christina marie photography

36 Reviews for Autumn Harrison Photography

• Marissa

Marissa G. · Married on 05/22/2021

10/10 Recommend

Autumn was truly wonderful to work with. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding. Our engagement photos I originally picked a high foot traffic area and she recommended a smiliar park but with much less crowds and I am so grateful she did as my husband and I would have felt SO uncomfortable trying to take the engagement photos among a ton of strangers in the park. Autumn was the epitome of a good vibes hype woman. She was so positive and professional throughout. Working with her felt like I had known her for years. Our sneak peak photos from our wedding were beautiful and we cannot wait to see the full gallery!

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 12/12/2020

Badass wedding photographer far exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond.

Autumn far exceeded our expectations. She wasn’t just a wedding photographer to me she went out of her way and made sure I had resources I needed for various other steps during the wedding planning process. Having Autumn as our wedding photographer was like having an extra supporter on our side during a stressful time, I felt comfortable emailing her with any questions and she’s get back to me promptly. She sent me recommendations for other vendors and was overall SO helpful through the entire wedding experience.
    Autumn made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we love our pictures so much.
    Also, our wedding was in the middle of the pandemic and we had moved our date a couple times prior to our actual wedding date, Autumn was very flexible and supportive through the entire process and we very much appreciated it.
    Thanks again, Autumn!

Sent on 01/30/2021
  • Megan

Megan C. · Married on 10/02/2020

Autumn is AMAZING!!

YOU NEED TO HIRE AUTUMN!! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we ever made. Not only is she EXTREMELY fun and easy to work with, but she made us feel at ease in front of the camera (not an easy task as we get camera shy). We hired her because she has a talent for capturing couples’ personalities in a way that is both playful and elegant, but we got SO MUCH MORE! It feels like she’s just as invested in your big day as you are, and makes you (and our entire wedding party) feel at home in front of the camera. Love, love, love, love, love her!!!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Autumn Harrison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Autumn at a museum wedding with a tight timeline, and she was able to capture everything beautifully in a short amount of time! I love her style, and my client did too. I look forward to working with Autumn again!

• Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love Wedding Officiants

Autumn is just the kind of photographer I like to work with. Professional, organized, and with a great attitude. She has also perfected the technique of being everyplace she is needed for the perfect shot while at the same time fading into the background. With Autumn, your wedding day photo memories are in capable hands.

• Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Autumn is a phenomenal photographer whom I would highly recommend to anyone considering her! Yes, her photography is amazing but what is almost more important to me is that she really connects with her couples, makes them feel comfortable during their day, and is sooo easy to work alongside! - Jacob

• 3708 Benson Dr Raleigh, NC, 27609 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Autumn Harrison Photography)

Autumn Harrison Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Autumn Harrison Photography include in the starting price?

Autumn Harrison Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Autumn Harrison Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Autumn Harrison Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Autumn Harrison Photography offer?

Autumn Harrison Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Autumn Harrison Photography offer?

Autumn Harrison Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Autumn Harrison Photography offer for wedding events?

Autumn Harrison Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Autumn Harrison Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Autumn Harrison Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.