6911 Staghorn Lane, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Autumn Harrison Photography

For the most part I am weirdo (in a good way, not in creeper style) and I love to cut up. I am all about being spontaneous and collecting as many experiences as I can. I live in Lululemon and feel like I own stock in the company or that I’m a serious collector. I have 4 children (1 human and three dogs); so at times it can get a little noisy (which if it were quiet it would feel as though something is wrong). I have an amazing husband who I would do anything for and he would do anything for me. :::I know, let’s take a second for this Hallmark moment::: I love my work but I fall in love more with every single one of my couples. My couples are the ones that make my work stand out. They have smiles that will instantly melt your heart and personalities that make you feel as though you’ve been friends forever. My ideal couples: I love couples who enjoy a good Netflix series (for me it's "Friends" (Chandler Muriel Bing is the man!!), "The Office", "New Girl" etc) and that enjoys an adventure. A couple who is willing to get the hell out of the norm and into something new! In short, let’s get weird together (that’s what she said) and have an awesome time doing it!!

Follow Autumn Harrison Photography on

34 Reviews for Autumn Harrison Photography

• Megan

Megan Canjar · Married on 10/02/2020

Autumn is AMAZING!!

YOU NEED TO HIRE AUTUMN!! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we ever made. Not only is she EXTREMELY fun and easy to work with, but she made us feel at ease in front of the camera (not an easy task as we get camera shy). We hired her because she has a talent for capturing couples’ personalities in a way that is both playful and elegant, but we got SO MUCH MORE! It feels like she’s just as invested in your big day as you are, and makes you (and our entire wedding party) feel at home in front of the camera. Love, love, love, love, love her!!!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • James

James Atkinson · Married on 05/01/2020

Book.....her......now!

Ok, so being the antisocial introvert that I am, I was naturally terrified at the prospect of getting pictures taken of myself with my “way out of my league” fiancé.

From the first email, we knew Autumn was going to be great. Anytime you can throw a random Michael Scott or Chandler Bing quote at someone and they immediately get it, they’re a keeper!

We met with Autumn a month or so before our shoot and she immediately made us excited for what was to come. It felt like she got who we were right off the bat and we were on the same page with what we wanted.

Within the first couple shots we were comfortable enough to let loose and have fun. She put on some good 80s pop jams, and after that we almost forgot that we were being photographed. It (in Chris Traeger voice) was LITERALLY like we were hanging out with an old friend who knew exactly how to make us have a good time.

That being said, if you choose this photographer to do your shoot for whatever reason, our advice is be yourselves, in the end that will get you the most amazing outcome. No matter how weird you feel you are or look, she will embrace that and find a way to make you look good. Take it from me, she found away to keep the light of my ever-receding forehead and hairline 🤪.

Autumn has an eye for great shots, and can come up with great picture ideas right on the spot. Go with her and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey Baker · Married on 03/28/2020

The Talented Photographer Best Friend You Haven't Met Yet

As a hobby photographer for over 10 years, photography was a big priority for our wedding. I knew how to read a portfolio to find a photographer that could consistently create the type of images I loved, but I'm more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it. I found Autumn as a recommendation from our venue, and she's been amazing every step of the way. She helped us relax our nerves during our engagement session and worked to tell a story that felt like us. We only met in person twice over the course of a year, but she felt like an old friend by the day of the wedding. Beyond her talent and eye for creating and capturing beautiful shots, she was consistently the fastest vendor at responding to our questions and concerns, plus an endless force of positivity. Autumn was our cheerleader and supported us at every turn - weddings can be stressful for anyone, but as the Corona virus response stepped up and changed day by day, our wedding went from 120 people to 50 to 30 and finally, a private ceremony with only our parents and celebrating over take-out containers. Autumn was able to capture our exchange of vows while practicing safe social distancing and share what a beautiful day we were grateful to have. Trusting the vendors you choose to share your big day with is important and Autumn is an incredible choice.

Sent on 04/16/2020

Autumn Harrison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Autumn at a museum wedding with a tight timeline, and she was able to capture everything beautifully in a short amount of time! I love her style, and my client did too. I look forward to working with Autumn again!

• Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love Wedding Officiants

Autumn is just the kind of photographer I like to work with. Professional, organized, and with a great attitude. She has also perfected the technique of being everyplace she is needed for the perfect shot while at the same time fading into the background. With Autumn, your wedding day photo memories are in capable hands.

• Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Autumn is a phenomenal photographer whom I would highly recommend to anyone considering her! Yes, her photography is amazing but what is almost more important to me is that she really connects with her couples, makes them feel comfortable during their day, and is sooo easy to work alongside! - Jacob

• 6911 Staghorn Lane Raleigh, NC, 27615 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Autumn Harrison Photography)