6911 Staghorn Lane, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Autumn Harrison Photography

For the most part I am weirdo (in a good way, not in creeper style) and I love to cut up. I am all about being spontaneous and collecting as many experiences as I can. I live in Lululemon and feel like I own stock in the company or that I’m a serious collector. I have 4 children (1 human and three dogs); so at times it can get a little noisy (which if it were quiet it would feel as though something is wrong). I have an amazing husband who I would do anything for and he would do anything for me. :::I know, let’s take a second for this Hallmark moment::: I love my work but I fall in love more with every single one of my couples. My couples are the ones that make my work stand out. They have smiles that will instantly melt your heart and personalities that make you feel as though you’ve been friends forever. My ideal couples: I love couples who enjoy a good Netflix series (for me it's "Friends" (Chandler Muriel Bing is the man!!), "The Office", "New Girl" etc) and that enjoys an adventure. A couple who is willing to get the hell out of the norm and into something new! In short, let’s get weird together (that’s what she said) and have an awesome time doing it!!

Follow Autumn Harrison Photography on

Autumn Harrison Photography 7
  • Abbie

Abbie Westphalen · Married on 09/28/2019

Autumn is all-around amazing

I don’t even know where to begin! Autumn is the kind of person who literally goes above and beyond any & every expectation. She makes you feel immediately comfortable, even if you’re nervous for photos (like me!) and is so easy to chat with and get along with. She is incredibly personable, positive, kind, and fun. She responded to every email I sent her within hours, which was amazing, and she was so helpful with every aspect of my wedding process- even going beyond photography, she helped me create my timelines and was there to work through things with me! All this to say, Autumn is an incredibly hard worker and an awesome human being.

Her photography itself is truly incredible. She captures the essence of each couple perfectly- you can see that from her blog. I really feel like she made our personalities come to life through her photos, which is incredible. She truly has an eye for capturing small moments and I couldn’t be happier to have chosen her to capture the best day my life! Her photos blew me and my family away completely. I will seriously treasure them forever.

If you hire Autumn you will not only gain a stellar photographer but also an incredible support system and a friend, too! She’s simply amazing.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lauren Carroll · Married on 09/15/2018

We love Autumn!

Autumn was a dream to work with. She made us feel at ease in front of the camera - not an easy feat! She felt like a fast friend and we LOVED how our photos turned out! These are memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives, we are so thankful for her great work. A+, 100!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Teighla · Married on 06/14/2018

Autumn is THE BEST! My husband and I shot an anniversary session with her and we can be pretty awkward in front of the camera together, but Autumn made us feel so comfortable! We laughed and had a blast! She is so genuine and beyond talented. I love her creativeness with lines + light. The moody, raw, realness you experience when you look at her photos is amazing!! I could go on and on...I highly recommend her, especially for your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Autumn Harrison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Autumn at a museum wedding with a tight timeline, and she was able to capture everything beautifully in a short amount of time! I love her style, and my client did too. I look forward to working with Autumn again!

• Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love
    Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love Wedding Officiants

Autumn is just the kind of photographer I like to work with. Professional, organized, and with a great attitude. She has also perfected the technique of being everyplace she is needed for the perfect shot while at the same time fading into the background. With Autumn, your wedding day photo memories are in capable hands.

• Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema
    Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Autumn is a phenomenal photographer whom I would highly recommend to anyone considering her! Yes, her photography is amazing but what is almost more important to me is that she really connects with her couples, makes them feel comfortable during their day, and is sooo easy to work alongside! - Jacob

• 6911 Staghorn Lane Raleigh, NC, 27615 See on map