Autumn Harrison Photography Reviews

Autumn Harrison Photography 6
Autumn Harrison Photography 7

Lauren Carroll · Married on 09/15/2018

We love Autumn!

Autumn was a dream to work with. She made us feel at ease in front of the camera - not an easy feat! She felt like a fast friend and we LOVED how our photos turned out! These are memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives, we are so thankful for her great work. A+, 100!

Teighla · Married on 06/14/2018

Autumn is THE BEST! My husband and I shot an anniversary session with her and we can be pretty awkward in front of the camera together, but Autumn made us feel so comfortable! We laughed and had a blast! She is so genuine and beyond talented. I love her creativeness with lines + light. The moody, raw, realness you experience when you look at her photos is amazing!! I could go on and on...I highly recommend her, especially for your wedding!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Autumn was a pure delight to work with. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, she was there to help, listen, and yelp with excitement as we planned exciting details of our special day. Not to mention, her photos are unbelievably beautiful! My husband and I planned a budget conscious wedding but knew photography was one line item where we wanted to splurge. And we are so glad we did! After all, weeks, months, and years down the road, your partner and the photos are the only things that will remain and remind you of the greatest day of your life. Autumn made us both feel like ourselves which made for photos that truly look like us! We will treasure our photos forever!

Autumn Harrison Photography 8
    Autumn Harrison Photography 9
    Autumn Harrison Photography 10
    Autumn Harrison Photography 11

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Autumn is a no-brainer. Hundreds of her photos were FLAWLESS! The biggest problem we're having is narrowing down which ones to print :) She's also amazing to work with and so easy going. I highly recommend her!

tim · Married on 09/30/2017

We knew we found the right photographer from the moment we met Autumn. Her energy and excitement only added more positive energy to our big day. She is fantastic! We spent the day and evening together and she captured every moment in fun and creative ways. She's extremely patient as she had to hold my iPhone while I watched a refresher video on tying bow ties! The photos were fantastic and she is delightful to work with on every level. Simply awesome!

Autumn Harrison Photography 12

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Autumn is AWESOME! She did our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding and reception (8 hours of coverage). We live in the Raleigh area, but we wanted to do out engagement pictures in Boone where we met, and she was so excited to make a trip out of it! She makes you feel like you have known her forever and she makes everything so much fun! She covered our wedding and reception by herself, and not one moment was missed. She literally captured EVERY second of our special day! I would recommend her to any and everyone! She is AMAZING! I am putting the link to my photos if you would like to look! (She sends you a link to your photos and then in the meantime she orders a personalized flash drive and keepsake box to keep your flash drives in!) Here is the link! https://service.pass.us/client/event/Rd1m72784909

Laurie · Married on 06/10/2017

As the mother of the bride, I found the family photos prior to the wedding the most hectic trying to gather everyone and coordinate who is in what picture. Autumn couldn't have been more calm and patient willing to do whatever it took to make everyone happy. In addition, at the end of the wedding all guests were given sparklers and Autumn had less than a minute to capture a spectacular photo and she nailed it! That last photo will most likely be blown up and be displayed on the bride and grooms home for years to come!

Angela · Married on 06/03/2017

I've been putting off writing this review of Autumn only because I haven't been able to think about how grateful I am to know her without melting into a puddle of tears. I feel so lucky to have found her, not only because she has given me my most cherished memories from my favorite day, but she was truly there for me (and my husband!) throughout the entire process. From the day we met her for coffee, we knew she was beyond awesome. We were another one of those couples who thought pictures would be, well... awkward, and decided we needed engagement photos to get a little practice in before the big day in June 2017. But with Autumn, we felt like we were just hanging out with a ridiculously talented friend all day instead of a photographer taking *very important* photos. I can't tell you how many times we all broke into laughter, but I have plenty of pictures to prove it! We wanted to include our dogs in the engagement photos, and we'd just moved into our first house together a couple of months before, so we were thrilled when Autumn loved our idea to have the photos done at our home. They were absolutely incredible! She captured us so naturally and made us look like models (according to my mom - thanks, Mom!) at the same time, which is obviously a win-win. My bridal and wedding photos were no exception and somehow exceeded my already high expectations. Autumn is also extremely flexible, reasonable, upfront (about everything, but especially her prices and terms), trustworthy, quick to respond, and always has her clients' best interest in mind. I could go on and on about her amazing personality, humor, etc., but I'll get to the real point you're reading this instead. Choosing Autumn Harrison to be our wedding photographer was the best and easiest decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. If you have any doubt, forget it and go email her. She books up fast, so don't waste time thinking about it. Just go do it!

Autumn Harrison Photography 13
    Autumn Harrison Photography 14
    Autumn Harrison Photography 15

Rachael · Married on 05/13/2017

Autumn was fantastic to work with throughout the entire process! She is a doll...fun, creative and sweet as can be! The few sneak peak photos I have seen on her Instagram page are amazing...can't wait to see the rest! 110% recommend her!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/07/2017

Autumn was awesome to work with!!! A pure delight!! I would definitely use her again!!! She captured so many beautiful moments from our wedding!

Tara · Married on 03/23/2017

Autumn was incredible! She showed so much enthusiasm for our big day! She was super responsive and has such an incredible eye! We would not have changed a thing! We were so blessed to have her with us for our intimate courthouse ceremony!

Autumn Harrison Photography 16
    Autumn Harrison Photography 23
    Autumn Harrison Photography 24
    Autumn Harrison Photography 25

N · Married on 10/23/2016

Autumn is an absolute gem! Aside from the decision to get married, hiring Autumn to shoot our destination wedding and the post-wedding reception was the best decision my husband and I made. Autumn is disarming and incredibly warm and instantly feels like part of the family. She has an impeccable eye for detail and captures amazing and beautiful moments you will cherish for years to come. Look no further — Autumn is the photographer you need for any moment you want to capture. You will not be disappointed!

Autumn Harrison Photography 26
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/02/2016

Autumn is so great! I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Our wedding and engagement photos turned out perfectly, she is so incredibly talented and a great person to boot!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

We chose Autumn as our photographer because we saw what an amazing job she did with my sister's wedding in January. Autumn is unique because she gets to know you as a couple, what your personalities are like, and she incorporates that into how she photographs you. One of my favorite pictures is just my hands doing the thumbs-up sign because that was a natural shot while I was getting ready. Autumn did an amazing job capturing special moments throughout the day including our detail shots, getting ready with the guys and girls, and random precious moments with me and my groom. She also did a wonderful job of photographing our 20-person wedding party, including small kids as ring bearers and flower girls. We're looking forward to our next big milestone so we can have Autumn there to capture the memories!

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

Can't say enough great things about Autumn! From the start I knew she would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. What makes Autumn stand out is her photography blog. She posts EVERY wedding and engagement that she has done. Most photographers only put a few of their wedding and engagement photos. You can see Autumn's range, attention to detail, and passion for her work. She is a super sweet and she truly cares about making your day and photography as special and easy as possible. Days before our wedding I was in a panic about the weather. I was calling and sending emails like crazy to Autumn, she listened to all my concerns for the photography and gave me confidence that everything would turn out beautifully, even walking through the venue and scoping out rainy day photos. Luckily, the weather was beautiful on our big day and we had gorgeous outdoor pictures, everyone loved our pictures. Autumn was also flexible to accommodate our schedules and visions for both our engagement and wedding day photo shoots. Ultimately, the value for her services exceeded other wedding photographers who had similar styles, she offered flexibility with her packages too. So book her NOW!

Molly · Married on 05/14/2016

Autumn is fantastic!!!! She took my engagement and wedding pictures and was not only a blast to work with, the photographs were excellent. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of a camera but Autumn made us feel very relaxed during our photographs. We got our pictures back very quickly and Autumn was always quick to respond with any questions we had! We highly recommend Autumn to anyone looking for engagement, wedding, or family photos!

Working with Autumn was a blast! Her eye for detail and vision for capturing our wedding day was just what we hoped for! Would highly recommend Autumn to future brides!

Molly · Married on 10/24/2015

teven & I knew when we first met with Autumn she would be awesome, however, we didn't realize just how AWESOME she would be. We hired her to do our entire wedding package, engagement, bridals, and wedding day. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience and the pictures we have!
    She came out to our house to do our engagement pictures. She trucked through the mudd, stepped in cow poop, and did just about anything to capture the perfect shot-- we LOVE our pictures from this shoot and we got so many complements from friends and family. They truly were perfect and captured our personalities in such a great and artistic way. We've already received our sneak peak from the wedding which we got only two days after the wedding - Steven & I were blown away, they are so perfect, we kept looking at them on our honeymoon to relive the day!
    Autumn not only does great work, but she's great to work with, answering any and all questions we had along the way. She did a great job capturing all the little details, even details I didn't think to think about. My family and wedding party loved her personality... And any idea or shot they wanted she was there to get! I highly recommend her for your wedding photographer- it's one vendor you won't regret having !!

Todd · Married on 10/17/2015

Autumn was recommended to us by our florist, and at the time of our initial meeting we hadn't even really looked at any of her work. Within minutes of our first interaction, Patrick and I knew we had found the photographer for us. Not only was she fun-loving and genuinely seemed interested in us, but then she showed us some of her work and it was absolutely amazing! Her brilliant creativity, along with her exquisite use of light and reflection takes her photos to a level above the rest. She shot an engagement session for us along with photographing our wedding day and the photos she captured and produced are nothing short of breathtaking! Autumn is wonderful and so easy to work with, willing to help in any way possible...even answering wedding questions that were completely unrelated to the photography. She is a true gem and WORTH EVERY DAMN PENNY!

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Autumn was amazing to work with! We hired her to photograph our wedding which included an engagement session and we absolutely loved the results. We loved Autumn's work but it was meeting with her that really sealed the deal for us to hire her. She's so bubbly and friendly, and she did a great job making us feel comfortable during our engagement session. Autumn was very quick to respond to emails and was also flexible which was great for us since we had to reschedule our engagement shoot several times due to rain. Autumn is so talented with a very creative eye and our pictures are gorgeous! We were very happy with our decision to hire her and highly recommend her for others planning their special day!

Brandon · Married on 08/08/2015

Autumn really captured the magic and mystery our engagement and wedding weekend. From the initial "get to know you" shoot all the way through our actual wedding day, she was genuinely interested in us as a couple and the photos she took embody the spirit of our relationship and the celebration. She was patient, attentive to detail and always found a way to make us laugh. I cannot think of having a better person, yet alone a photographer, to work with. For me and my wife, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was high quality pictures and a high quality experience... Autumn delivered just that!

ann · Married on 07/18/2015

Autumn is amazingly talented and we were so lucky to have her as our engagement and wedding photographer. During the whole process she made me and my now husband feel very comfortable and at ease. Not only is she friendly and professional but her creative spark is beyond! She was able to capture everything in such a polished and seamless way. All of our friends and family have been gushing/raving about our pictures and we have Autumn to thank for that. I was a very meticulous bride and having Autumn being so detail oriented and hard-working made me stress-free as I trusted that she would capture all the important shots without me micro-managing(and she did just that!). She was always on top of her A-game. We had our wedding in Virginia and Autumn offered at her own expense to come up a day early just to scout the venue for shot ideas. This just comes to show you how passionate she is at her job and truly wants the best for her client. Autumn will for sure now be our life-long photographer. We are so happy she was able to capture all of memorable and special moments. I would recommend Autumn to anyone who wants a friendly photographer, that gets the job done, with an absolutely STUNNING outcome!

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2015

Autumn photographed my wedding on July 4, 2015. She is absolutely amazing! After our initially consultation she had a vision and was sure that it fit mine. Her excitement about my wedding day and her passion for photography revealed how invested she was in this project. She was very intentional when in came to family photos, and shots that were contingent on weather, timing and sunsets, but also very accommodating. She made posed shots feel surprisingly natural, but also beautifully caught those candid moments that tell the story of the day. She is truly an artist and one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet! I highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed. :)

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

Autumn is an amazing photographer! She is so creative, fun, enthusiastic, professional, and talented. We hired Autumn for engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the wedding. She always had the most amazing ideas for the photos. She could see settings that would create beautiful pictures that we never would have considered. She always went above and beyond too. She was very responsive to my emails and flexible about scheduling sessions. At the wedding, she was so good at capturing spontaneous moments, and she was so good about blending into the party. Autumn is also willing to travel. We wanted to do our engagement photos in DC, even though we were getting married in Raleigh, and Autumn was totally willing to come. Our friends and family were blown away by the photos. After seeing Autumn's photos, my sister hired her too. I cannot recommend her enough.

V · Married on 04/10/2015

Autumn was absolutely amazing. She was recommended to us by another photographer, and I'm incredibly happy she was. I can no longer even imagine anyone else having taken our pictures. My husband and I had a very intimate wedding of just the two of us. Autumn captured every moment perfectly. She made the day incredibly memorable for us. She captured all the special intimate moments through out the day and we were able to go and share those moments with our families through her pictures. Autumn is a pleasure to be around. She's upbeat, funny, and as sweet as can be. I honestly can't recommend her enough.