4833 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 Map · Phone number

About Miami Beach Resort

Miami Beach Resort is a wedding venue in Miami Beach, Florida. This classic venue offers an array of elegant event spaces and a variety of high-quality services. If you are seeking a grand, exquisite wedding or special event with gorgeous beach views, this venue is perfect for you.

Facilities and Capacity
Miami Beach Resort has more than 40,000 square feet of event space, in a variety of rooms styles and sizes. The Starlight Room features gorgeous panoramic ocean and city views. The Vista Room is 18 floors up, offering amazing skyline views with a versatile floorplan. The Mediterranean Room has ornate designs and an outdoor space. The Regency Ballroom is great for galas and formal occasions, and the Grand Promenade offers glass doors and unique ceiling murals. There are also 18 smaller salon rooms, better for small meetings or events. All of these venue spaces offer unique features and designs, so couples are sure to find something that suits their vision. The overall maximum capacity for this venue is 500 people.

This hotel venue offers an array of services provided by excellent wedding specialists who are ready to give as much assistance as you need. Whether you need assistance through the entire process, or just some simple guidance or recommendations, the staff can do it all. Miami Beach Resort also offers other event services, which include, but are not limited to:

• Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Lighting/sound
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup/cleanup
  • Event rentals

Other Services
Event rental options available at this venue to add ease to a couple's wedding day. The many event items offered at Miami Beach Resort will bring together all the little details of your wedding day. Barware, flatware, linens, glassware, china, a dance floor, and audio equipment are always available for use. There are also many decor pieces available, including:

• Aisle runners

Sweet delights
Sweet delights
dsc1183
Miami Beach Resort
brown bamboo with white organza
regency ceremony front to back 2

Miami Beach Resort 5
Miami Beach Resort 6
Miami Beach Resort 7

Alysia · Married on 11/25/2017

This was an amazing experience, venue, and service provided for our wedding! Martha and her staff accommodated all of our needs and more! We loved every monment of our wedding and planning was easy with her help. I would recommend this venue for anyone without reservations! I wish I could do it all over again! Loved the staff and every the hotel had to provide. Trust me....all 200 guests said it was the best wedding they have ever gone too and it will go down on Wedding history as one of the most beautiful, fun, and enjoyable weddings ever!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Miami Beach Resort 8

Millie · Married on 11/24/2017

I am writing this letter in regards to the fantastic job Ana Rubin, Sales and Catering Manager of The Miami Beach Resort and Spa, did handling my daughter’s wedding. The Miami Beach Resort and Spa hosted the ceremony and reception. They were unknown to us when we first began our search, but from the first interview to discuss services, pricing and dates, Ana’s passion for her work was obvious. Our experiences were nothing short of fabulous. The Miami Beach Resort and Spa offered the most unique experience; my daughter’s event “wowed” our guests, and compliments ranged from “what a beautiful place” to “the food was fabulous”. I also need to send our most sincere compliments to Chef Frankie, I would give him a thousand stars if I could-- There are seriously not enough words to describe how AMAZING it was to work with him, not only the day of the wedding but throughout our stay in the hotel that week. The food was DELICIOUS and they were kind, considerate, honest, and dedicated. Chef Frankie worked very hard to say "Yes" to every whim and request I could think of I will never forget how incredible the services provided exceeded my expectation! Hats off to the entire crew....
    Ana goes out of her way to ensure a great experience. Throughout the process, everyone at The Miami Beach Resort and Spa was extremely professional and polite. They are dedicated to seeing that everyone has a good time. I wanted to thank you so much for all your hard work in making our wedding simply “perfect”. You made planning a wedding so easy and with no added stress! Your responses to any of my emails or phone calls were prompt and without hesitation. Planning a wedding is not easy, but when you work with someone as patient and as reliable as you, it makes it that much more simpler. . I cannot begin to express the gratitude we feel toward the The Miami Beach Resort and Spa and their staff.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Miami Beach Resort 9
    Miami Beach Resort 10
    Miami Beach Resort 11
    Miami Beach Resort 12
    Miami Beach Resort 13

Jinia · Married on 11/05/2017

I got engaged back in April of 2017 and the wedding was immediately scheduled for November of this same year (6 months). I contacted the Miami Beach Resort and Spa and soon after I met with Event Manager, Ana Rubin. I fell in love with the venue the moment I walked into the Grand Promenade Ballroom. Ms. Ana was the sweetest person I've ever met. Without even a second thought, I was convinced that I was having my wedding there. During the past 6 months, Ms. Ana and her staff were nothing but caring, professional and accommodating. I visited the venue on several occasions and there was always someone available - willing to help. They were extremely patient with me. Everything I desired from the way I wanted the beach chairs arranged at the ceremony, the cocktail hour set up and the reception layout was exactly what I wanted. When they had suggestions, their suggestions were so much better than mine. How fortunate was I. During my food tasting, I felt so special as 3 full course meals were presented before myself and my husband to be. It was a difficult decision. My guests loved the dinner choice. The hotel rooms where huge and the bridal suite was absolutely beautiful (flowers, champagne, fruits, chocolates). They gave us the works! This was my (our) first big event and everything turned out perfect. I am so grateful to have found The Miami Beach Resort and Spa and was blessed to be assigned to work with Ms. Ana Rubin. I am looking to hosting many events at the Miami Beach Resort and Spa as I am beyond pleased and satisfied with the turnout of my wedding ceremony and reception. If you're not sure of where to host your next big or even small event, please do consider The Miami Beach Resort and Spa. I promise you, it would be one of the best decisions you would have made. I chose them and I was a happy bride on my wedding day. It's been 1 month since my wedding but I continue to receive compliments and positive feedback from guests. You will too.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Miami Beach Resort 21
    Miami Beach Resort 22
    Miami Beach Resort 23

Miami Beach Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables

• 4833 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, Florida, 33140 See on map