Mesha Salon

Tempe, AZ View map

Those who know her best have called Michelle Carr "Mesha" long before she took ownership of Mesha Salon & Spa in 2006.

A master stylist and second generation Arizonan with more than 20 years in the cosmetology business, Michelle not only knows the value of balancing atmosphere with quality customer service, she knows what it takes to make a difference in her community, a quality she learned from her mother.

Though her ambition to "make a beautiful world one head of hair at a time" is simple and direct, it only offers a glimpse into her approach to life.

When she's not taking care of clients - many in her specialty areas of hair replacement, extensions and "Monday Makeovers" regularly featured on Channel 12's Arizona Midday - Michelle reaches out to those who need a helping hand.

Whether it's children with hair loss, homeless street kids trying to get their lives back on track with help from a Valley-based nonprofit organization, a local high school band raising funds to perform at Carnegie Hall, breast cancer research or for the Ronald McDonald House Charities, she combines what she loves to do with what she's able to do to make others feel better about themselves.

??Michelle always has a fresh smile and a kind word for everyone who walks into Mesha Salon . Stop in and say hello. You won't be disappointed at any level.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Leigh Married on 03/24/2012
    We hired Michelle to do my hair for my wedding day and also both of the moms and my sister in laws hair. However, once my bridesmaids saw what a great job she did with my sister in laws hair, they all asked to have their done as well...and in the same style! Michelle was extremely flexible and patient. She has a fun personality and understood exactly what I wanted to do with my hair, even when I changed it a little bit on the day of. Even though I wore my hair down, she was able to style it so it didn't get frizzy or look bad by the end of the night. Everyone's hair remained beautiful for the entire day and I even heard some of my bridesmaid say they wished they could keep their hair for the next day!
    Susannah Married on 01/13/2007
    I first went to Michelle 2 days before my wedding. A stylist at another salon did a horrible job on my color and then told me that there was no way to fix it. Michelle scheduled a same day appointment for me, worked her magic and made my hair beautiful for my big day. I have only gone to Michelle since January of 2007 for cut, color and special event styling. She is so knowledgeable of what is current and what will look good on each individual. You will NEVER regret having her work her hair magic on you.
    Gwen Married on 05/06/2002
    Mesha is the best!!! Very talented with hair and makeup.!!!

Inspire Photographers Inspire Photographers Wedding Photographers

Phenomenal Raw Talent! Mesha is an amazing stylist with a vision. Professional, but at the same time down to earth! Best choice for your styling needs!

Amy Freudenberg Hair Design Amy Freudenberg Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mesha is simply the best in hair services! A true professional and a expert in ALL hair services! A must hire for any bride!!!

1730 E. Elliott Road Tempe, 85287

By appointment
Location of (Mesha Salon)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding