Memory Makers DJ and Photobooth

Charlotte, NC 28201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200

6 Reviews for Memory Makers DJ and Photobooth

Sunnie · Married on 06/11/2016

Memory Makers with DJ EBay and Mel was a *great* choice for entertainment at our wedding... We have had soOoOooo many compliments on how much fun people (and their kiddos!) had dancing and playing in the Photobooth... We had several folks tell us that was the first time even seeing a Photobooth and then playing in the Photobooth with all of Memory Makers props! The memories that were made that day will last a lifetime for not only us, but all of our guests as well! I have seen the Photobooth prints on more than one fridge since the wedding... *that* makes me smile. Memory Makers is a perfect choice for all your entertainment at your event! I'd book them again in a heartbeat!

Bailey · Married on 04/02/2016

Absolutely loved them! He was very fun but knew when to be serious as well! All around great guy!

Victoria · Married on 11/14/2015

If you are looking for a professional, fun and smooth DJ, then look no further! Memory Makers absolutely created the perfect atmosphere for my wedding reception. I was terrified no one would dance or enjoy themselves, but with Everett DJing, I am still hearing about how awesome our reception was 6 months later! Melissa and Everett kept me on track with my song selections, and knew the answers to all my questions before I even asked. Sometimes you see people getting in the way, and being cumbersome with equipment and such, but DEFINITELY NOT Memory Makers! I knew on my wedding day, I would not have to worry about them. And isn't that what every bride wants? Peace of mind! Stop looking - BOOK THEM NOW!

Memory Makers DJ and Photobooth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting