3301 S. Airport Rd., Traverse City, MI 49686 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Memorable Occasions

Whether its a beautiful bride on her wedding day, an excited prom goer, getting a group of ladies ready for a night out, a special event or styling a photo shoot—bringing out the best in people during their most memorable days is what we thrive on! By traveling on location we are able to create a stress free enjoyable experience for each of our clients.

Follow Memorable Occasions on

8 Reviews for Memorable Occasions

Memorable Occasions 1
Memorable Occasions 2
Memorable Occasions 3

Chloe · Married on 10/14/2017

Niki and the girls with M.O. Hair and Beauty were amazing! My hair is thick and long and Niki knew exactly what to do with it. The trial, a couple months in advanced, was well worth it too. She spent time really getting to know me and listened to what I wanted but also gave her advice and input, which I really appreciated. My bridesmaids also have tons of hair so the team of 3 hair and make up professionals for our group of 7 was perfect for our timing. Everyone looked amazing for pictures and our hair lasted through the night. I felt like a princess all day and am 100% satisfied with M.O. - I highly recommend :). Thanks Niki!

Memorable Occasions 4
    Memorable Occasions 5
    Memorable Occasions 6

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

Memorable Occasions did a phenomenal job styling myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. They were so professional and sweet -- arrived right on time and finished ahead of schedule. We had so much fun getting ready at my parents house. I can not say enough good things about this on-site team. They fit right in with my family and bridal party. Whittney and Devan are incredibly talented -- everyone looked AMAZING and loved their styles.

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

Abby is incredible! We were so happy to work with her! She listened to exactly what I wanted for my hair trial. I showed her 2 different pictures and she was able to combine them together to make my hair beautiful! I don't normally wear much makeup (besides mascara) and Abby made me look like a better version of myself! For the day of the wedding, she came to my mom's condo to do hair and makeup for me, my mom and sister. She gave us exactly what we wanted and more! She always had a smile on her face and she has the best bubbly personality to go with it!. I highly recommend Memorable Occasions TC!

Award

Memorable Occasions FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25