Danville, CA 94506 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Melinda Bunker photography

I am a professional Wedding photographer serving the San Francisco Bay Area and all surrounding areas of Northern and Southern California and I also will travel anywhere for your wedding. I love my brides (and grooms) and I love to be invited to capture your special day and make it as fabulous as you. I am passionate about capturing all your special moments and the moments between moments. Photography for me, is about emotion and I strive to show lots of emotion in the portraits I create for my clients, hopefully YOU.

Let's talk wedding!

Melinda

(Owner/Photographer of Moments by Melinda and Melinda Bunker photography)

Follow Melinda Bunker photography on

zoeblog10

6 Reviews for Melinda Bunker photography

• Z

Zoe · Married on 08/05/2011

We hired Melinda for an evening wedding in August and have beautiful pictures to show for it. Throughout the day Melinda was very professional and put us at ease right away. She gave us strong guidance when we were taking the couple photographs without us feeling uncomfortable. I wanted both creative/artistic photographs as well as some of the more formal photographs for the family- and we got both. Value for money wise- we felt we got a great deal. We only requested her for 3 hours, but she made it clear that if she needed to stay for longer- she would be happy to do so. Melinda has always been very prompt in answering questions and replying to you right away. We got to look at the photographs online about a week after the wedding which was fantastic. I would certainly recommend Melinda and we are delighted with our photographs!

Eleanor · Married on 06/04/2011

Melinda is a true professional; a gifted photographer and a very organized business woman. She made our wedding day special and captured the memories we want to keep for a lifetime. She is very responsive, always does what she promises, and she is very willing to work with you and create a package that fits what you want.

Shellie · Married on 03/27/2011

Melinda generously donated her talent and service for our program and provided exceptional service and value every step of the way.

Award

Melinda Bunker photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Melinda Bunker photography 1
    Trash the dress stylized shoot
    Stylized shoots also named Trash the dress (but we don't really trash it unless you want to that is?) and are a really fun way to let loose and get some cool images for my newly married couple to have! Many of my brides choose to add this but for the first five couples that mention this promo...it's yours, on me! Online Gallery of 30+ images from the day or two days after your wedding in your wedding attire having fun! Some couples even do it the day before? Brides LOVE this!!
  • Melinda Bunker photography 2
    Wedding Wire Rocks Promo for my 2012/2013 Beautiful Brides!
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and you get $200 off any collection you choose. Only the first ten couples that book with me gets this promo so give me a call, send me a email or a quick text message. 925.548.3218

• Signature Bloom
    Signature Bloom Wedding Florists

Melinda is great! She takes beautiful photographs and she is very good at capturing all the little details that make a wedding so special. Melinda is very passionate about her work and takes great pride in what she does. She is also very prompt with emails and pictures, a big plus!

• Bloomies on Main
    Bloomies on Main Wedding Florists

Melinda's photography is great. Creative Edge with traditional sensibilities.

• AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination
    AnyOccasion - Special Event Design, Planning & Coordination Wedding Planners

Working with wonderful vendors, such as Melinda of Melinda Bunker Photography, always makes my job as a wedding coordinator not only easier, but so much more enjoyable. Melinda is very responsive, flexible to schedule changes, pleasant and professional. She captured the client's special day perfectly; her pictures were incredible and really told the couple's story. Melinda, I am looking forward to working with you again in the near future!

• Danville, CA 94506 See on map