Hudsonville, MI 49426 Map · Phone number

About Melanie Disbrow Photography

Hi I'm Melanie
I was born and raised in Germany but i followed my heart and moved to the US about 3 years ago. Since i was little i loved Art and it was always really amazing to me what you can do using your imagination. I really can't picture myself doing anything else then being behind the lens capturing all of these wonderful memories. I truly love what i do and i think it shows in my work.
They say every Photographer has their own Style so this is how i would describe mine.My style is modern, fun ,creative and artistic.I would be the one laying on the ground to get the best possible angle for a stunning picture.
love to capture the true quality of a moment, not to direct, create, or manipulate one.
I want my images to capture the actual moment. The true and honest and real moment.

Many blessings,
Melanie

Melanie Disbrow Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Amber Hodge | Makeup Artist
    Amber Hodge | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Melanie is an AWESOME artist! Her photos truly look like artwork and she is so fun to work with! If you want the best, than call Melanie, you will not be disappointed.

• Hudsonville, 49426 See on map