Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number

charismaseyes
indianbride

13 Reviews for Meghann Davis Professional Airbrush Makeup Artist

Chelsea · Married on 05/03/2015

I met Meghann at a bridal expo and knew the moment I met her that she had to be there on my wedding day! She is one of those happy, funny, awesome people that you just love to have around! Her prices were reasonable and her work was amazing - all the girls looked absolutely stunning on the wedding day! I had Meghann do my makeup trial run before my engagement pictures and LOVED how they turned out. During the trial runs for both my hair and makeup she took the time to stop and show me as we went along, allowing me to give her feedback and make sure that the final result was exactly what I wanted. She was super easy to communicate with, texting and emailing back and forth little changes I wanted to make with the hair and makeup design for my big day. Book Meghann for your hair and makeup and you won't regret it!

I could not have asked for a better experience!!! For the first time we spoke, I knew I found the perfect Makeup Artist! I found Meghann within days of my wedding! We stayed in contact via text almost everyday till finally meeting (the day before my wedding) for a trial-run... I left looking amazing and felt assured that she knew exactly what I wanted!

When she showed up the day of my wedding, I couldn't have felt more comfortable/at ease! Meghann stayed for when revealed my wedding dress to my mom for the first time... I saw tears in her eyes and in Meghann's! It was so touching to know she was there to share that moment with us! I can not say enough about Meghann's work and personality! Truly amazing person!!

Nicole

Shannon · Married on 01/31/2015

I cannot say enough about Meghann. She understood my vision from the very start. She was so patient and flexible, especially with a little family drama- she reworked the entire timeline and found extra help at the last minute to make sure everything went smoothly. My hair and makeup, and that of the bridal party and mother of the bride was amazing. Each time I look at photos, I'm so grateful I found Meghann- she made us look stunning and I am so grateful!

Award

Meghann Davis Professional Airbrush Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20