San Jose, CA 95126 Map · Phone number

About Meg Perotti Photography

How lucky I am to document love!

The joy I feel when documenting the most precious moments of ones wedding day compares to nothing else. Trained in fine art photography, I approach weddings in an intimate artful way resulting in images that emulate your unique personality and beauty that will be cherished in your family for years to come.

I am based in Northern and Southern California but welcome photographic adventures. There is no charge for consultations, please feel free to contact me for a custom quote or to set up a meeting. Portrait sessions are always a treat, please contact me for the current packages.

Follow Meg Perotti Photography on

7cc22645af0829bd 1261254898955 0608JackieDavid
EditIMG8871

21 Reviews for Meg Perotti Photography

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

She is the sweetest little lady with the most incredible eye. AND she was able to please both me and my totally-has-the-opposite-taste mother. She's awesome and so worth every penny!!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2011

leti · Married on 11/11/2013

Meg is simply the best. She was able to capture the sweetest moments and even had my difficult-to-cooperate two-year-old smiling and looking fabulous in all shots. She is perfectly directive and knows what and how to capture images that I am forever grateful to her for.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2012

After searching high and low for two years for someone to do our wedding portraits I thank my lucky stars that I found Meg. I saw her work on a few of my favorite wedding blogs that I frequented, and crossed my fingers when I sent her an inquiry that she'd be available for our photo shoot. My fiancé and I had never had professional photography done before, so we were extremely nervous that we wouldn't be able to "be ourselves" or look natural in the photos.
    Meg was extremely quick and organized when it came to communication before the day of the photos, and also provided great recommendations and helpful location ideas as we were new to the bay area.
    During the actual photo shoot, Meg made us feel instantly at ease, and as if we knew her already. She "walked us through" the photos, and by the time we were finished, (it FLEW by) we wanted to keep going because we were having so much fun. We both completely forgot to be nervous, or shy; and she has this great quality of making you feel like your poses and expressions are looking amazing by just drawing out couples' actual personalities. I truly felt as if she was enjoying taking our pictures as much as we were enjoying having them taken.
    Upon receiving our photos, we were in awe... there literally was not a single photo we did not like, in fact we LOVED 98% of them. I don't know how she does it, but she's in the exact career she should be in that is for sure....
    I would recommend her to anyone who wants to make sure they have images that are true to the subject in them, and beautiful moments and memories captured in the romantic, soft, artful way that Meg's photographic style represents.
    I told her I can't wait until we have a baby, or some other good excuse to do it all over again!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Meg Perotti Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• San Jose, 95126 See on map